Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Denmark has a total of 4-5000 people in prison. A TOTAL of 4-5000 people. That means, if the 70% number is accurate, which is doubtful, a maximum of 3500 people who are identified as Muslim are in prison in Denmark. Those 3500 people are supposed to represent all of Islam and how all people of Muslim faith integrate into European or Western cultures.? Seriously?
Well, 3500 is a big number for such a small country as Denmark. Plus it is probably a large % of Denmark's Muslim community too. Apart from this, why do liberals always think that you first have to sleep with every murderer before you can say that murder is bad for you?
This example of Muslims in jail in Denmark is being used to support the idea they, as a group and a religion, are not able to integrate into other cultures. Just because it is a problem in Denmark, does not mean it is the same issue as far as Muslim immigration around the world. It is, in fact, an example that is limited to Denmark.
It is by no means limited to Denmark. Take your own advice and quit talking about European countries, unless you live in them. Lol.

I don't live in the US. I live and work in foreign countries, including European countries.

In fact from all appearances --- you and I are the only two people here who seem to have any real-life experiences interacting with Muslims in Europe. And probably with interacting with Muslims at all. :eek:

images

I've been to approximately forty nations and territories mostly in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, during my career in the military. Out of those countries at least seven or eight of those nations were dominated by Muslims.

In addition, considering the number of US vets that interact on this forum I find your statement highly doubtful.

Do you want to report me, like you said you did to Unkotare, for saying that you're wrong again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well, 3500 is a big number for such a small country as Denmark. Plus it is probably a large % of Denmark's Muslim community too. Apart from this, why do liberals always think that you first have to sleep with every murderer before you can say that murder is bad for you?
This example of Muslims in jail in Denmark is being used to support the idea they, as a group and a religion, are not able to integrate into other cultures. Just because it is a problem in Denmark, does not mean it is the same issue as far as Muslim immigration around the world. It is, in fact, an example that is limited to Denmark.
It is by no means limited to Denmark. Take your own advice and quit talking about European countries, unless you live in them. Lol.

I don't live in the US. I live and work in foreign countries, including European countries.

In fact from all appearances --- you and I are the only two people here who seem to have any real-life experiences interacting with Muslims in Europe. And probably with interacting with Muslims at all. :eek:

images

I've been to approximately forty nations and territories mostly in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, during my career in the military. Out of those countries at least seven or eight of those nations were dominated by Muslims.

In addition, considering the number of US vets that interact on this forum I find your statement highly doubtful.

Do you want to report me, like you said you did to Unkotare, for saying that you're wrong again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

From my experience of US military people living in foreign countries, their experience of the actual culture is very limited. I lived in one ME Arabic Muslim country for over 4 years, a county with a large US military base. The US military people, for the very most part, do not get involved with any intimacy in the local culture or with the local people. They live a separate life, even if they live off base. They simply do not closely associte with the people of the culture where the base is located. This is something I also observed with the US military people in Germany when I lived in Germany.

On the other hand, both Pogo and I lived with and associated closely with the culture. I worked in an international environment; when I worked in the ME; the people I worked with and dealt with daily were Arab Muslims from many different Middle Eastern and North African cultures. They were clients, colleagues, friends and neighbors. It is a very, very different experience from that of US military people in foreign countries whose dealings on a daily basis are with other Americans or other Westerners.

Some of these people became close friends, even coming to visit me after I left the country and my going to visit them after I left the country. I've been to Muslim wedddings and other family events. I've stayed in their homes, spent time with their relatives and friends, etc. It is very different than just spending time in those countries. In one country, I carpooled every day to work for for over 4 years with coworkers who were Muslim. I have had bosses, landlords and building superintendents who were Muslim.

You are the one who is wrong. You think visiting a foreign country or even living in one as a US military person causes you to be familiar with it. You are wrong, wrong! If you really knew Muslim people intimately, you could not possibly believe Islam is inherently evil or that Muslim people are to be feared.

Last edited:
Why not subjugate them and force them into submission by putting them on reservations and starving them? It's been done before......or concentration camps...To show how loving and peaceful christians can be...

Yabbut you're skipping a step. You have to enslave them first. You know, send them out to look for gold and when they come back emptyhanded, cut their hands off.

Put your address out there too Pogo. Lets play the economic immigrant can stay here game.

I have room, they're welcome here. :thup:

What a boon that would be. There's not anywhere near enough diversity around here.

What a great time for meals and music too. :rock:

images

Yeah! We saw how progressives felt about diversity when those two World Wars happened last century when they turned on, the Japanese-Americans during the war and then the German-Americans who willingly filled US uniforms during the war, by creating the Sedition Acts that stripped their languages and cultures from them.

America! The land of fairness and affirmative action.

*****SMILE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

From my experience of US military people living in foreign countries, their experience of the actual culture is very limited. I lived in one ME Arabic Muslim country for over 4 years, a county with a large US military base. The US military people, for the very most part, do not get involved with any intimacy in the local culture or with the local people. They live a separate life, even if they live off base. They simply do not closely associte with the people of the culture where the base is located. This is something I also observed with the US military people in Germany when I lived in Germany.

On the other hand, both Pogo and I lived with and associated closely with the culture. I worked in an international environment; when I worked in the ME; the people I worked with and dealt with daily were Arab Muslims from many different Middle Eastern and North African cultures. They were clients, colleagues, friends and neighbors. It is a very, very different experience from that of US military people in foreign countries whose dealings on a daily basis are with other Americans or other Westerners.

Some of these people became close friends, even coming to visit me after I left the country and my going to visit them after I left the country. I've been to Muslim wedddings and other family events. I've stayed in their homes, spent time with their relatives and friends, etc. It is very different than just spending time in those countries. In one country, I carpooled every day to work for for over 4 years with coworkers who were Muslim. I have had bosses, landlords and building superintendents who were Muslim.

images

It's so heartening to know that you were living so closely with the indigent community and think no military members would ever interact with the locals... That's... That's... So big of you. I'm going to just fall all over myself to change my mind about some of my perceptions about the dislike I encountered from some people in the communities and the outright poverty, that you probably never noticed and were steered away from by your rich acquaintances.

Yep! I'm going to be a changed man because of your great experience that you had over there with your rich friends. I bet you and Rekha Basu could make quite a case of how great things are so long as you live in places like Windsor Heights, Des Moines, while living overseas... BTW Windsor Heights is considered one of the upper class districts.

Did it occur to you that military members and their families are considered targets while overseas and they take precautions of interacting only with locals they feel they can trust?

While you on the other hand are being protected by the wealthy class while overseas?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

It's so heartening to know that you were living so closely with the indigent community and think no military members would ever interact with the locals... That's... That's... So big of you. I'm going to just fall all over myself to change my mind about some of my perceptions about the dislike I encountered from some people I encountered and the outright poverty, that you probably never noticed and were steered away from by your rich acquaintances.

Yep! I'm going to be a changed man because of your great experience that you had over there with your rich friends. I bet you and Rekha Basu could make quite a case of how great things are so long as you live in places like Windsor Heights, Des Moines, while living overseas... BTW Windsor Heights is considered one of the upper class districts.

Did it occur to you that military members and their families are considered targets while overseas and they take precautions of interacting only with locals they feel they can trust?

While you on the other hand are being protected by the wealthy class while overseas?

*****CHUCKLE*****

When we study at University, we learn that first hand sources are people like me. Second hand sources are books, TV, etc. Your source of visiting countries is no more than what tourists know about another country. Live in a country for several years, have the people as your neighbors, colleagues and friends. You know a great, great deal more than a tourist or temporary traveler.

As well, you assume, for some unknown reason, that the people I know closely and best were rich people. That is totally untrue. My colleagues, friends and neighbors were almost exclusively middle class. I also dealt daily with working class and poor people in various ways as they tend to work in service jobs. I'm not being protectected by anyone. That's two extremely untrue assumptions you've made. In all of the Muslim countries I'ved lived in, I lived in an ordinary apartment in an ordinary neighborhood with Muslims making up the vast majority of my neighbors. Average, middle and working class Muslims. No one was protecting me.

You make so many assumptions, including that military people have something to fear from the local people. They don't get close to the local people because they swallow the slop of bigotry and ignorance your kind throws at them and because they don't know how to get beyond their own Westerness and Americanness to get close to people in other cultures.

Your bias and bigotry is so intense, you cannot accept anything anyone with first hand knowledge of the situation tells you. Too bad for you. Purposeful ignorance is a sad thing.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

It's so heartening to know that you were living so closely with the indigent community and think no military members would ever interact with the locals... That's... That's... So big of you. I'm going to just fall all over myself to change my mind about some of my perceptions about the dislike I encountered from some people I encountered and the outright poverty, that you probably never noticed and were steered away from by your rich acquaintances.

*****CHUCKLE*****

When we study at University, we learn that first hand sources are people like me. Second hand sources are books, TV, etc. Your source of visiting countries is no more than what tourists know about another country. Live in a country for several years, have the people as your neighbors, colleagues and friends. You know a great, great deal more than a tourist or temporary traveler.

As well, you assume, for some unknown reason, that the people I know closely and best were rich people. That is totally untrue. My colleagues, friends and neighbors were almost exclusively middle class. I also dealt daily with working class and poor people in various ways as they tend to work in service jobs. I'm not being protectected by anyone. That's two extremely untrue assumptions you've made. In all of the Muslim countries I'ved lived in, I lived in an ordinary apartment in an ordinary neighborhood with Muslims making up the vast majority of my neighbors. Average, middle and working class Muslims. No one was protecting me.

You make so many assumptions, including that military people have something to fear from the local people. They don't get close to the local people because they swallow the slop of bigotry and ignorance your kind throws at them and because they don't know how to get beyond their own Westerness and Americanness to get close to people in other cultures.

Your bias and bigotry is so intense, you cannot accept anything anyone with first hand knowledge of the situation tells you. Too bad for you. Purposeful ignorance is a sad thing.

images

I think allowed to make as many assumptions about you as you do about me and the overall military. You have no idea how long I was stationed outside the US or exactly where. While on the other hand you state right in your first post that you've had many of your Muslim friends who have come to visit you in the US. Considering the poverty level of many of the Muslim nations you can tell me again how your friends are not rich. My making assumptions about your friends being rich? I think not!

University studies? Oh no you're not rich... How many of your poor impoverished Muslim friends went to a college or university? But of course you and they are first hand sources of how the world really is and it's all sunshine and roses... Have you ever looked upon Blood Alley in Barcelona, Spain? How about the poor districts of Cairo, Egypt? Ever take a wrong turn in Istanbul, Turkey and ended up in the poverty district? Did your impoverished friends take you there? If not then who are you to tell me about how bigoted and ignorant I am?

As for your obvious bigoted and hateful attitude for the military one only has to read your current post.

As for your bigoted, condescending, and hateful, perspectives about the intelligence and knowledge of other posters that's readily apparent too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

I think allowed to make as many assumptions about you as you do about me and the overall military. You have no idea how long I was stationed outside the US or exactly where. While on the other hand you state right in your first post that you've had many of your Muslim friends who have come to visit you in the US. Considering the poverty level of many of the Muslim nations you can tell me again how your friends are not rich. My making assumptions about your friends being rich? I think not!

University studies? Oh no you're not rich... How many of your poor impoverished Muslim friends went to a college or university? But of course you and they are first hand sources of how the world really is and it's all sunshine and roses... Have you ever looked upon Blood Alley in Barcelona, Spain? How about the poor districts of Cairo, Egypt? Ever take a wrong turn in Istanbul, Turkey and ended up in the poverty district? Did your impoverished friends take you there? If not then who are you to tell me about how bigoted and ignorant I am?

As for your obvious bigoted and hateful attitude for the military one only has to read your current post.

As for your bigoted, condescending, and hateful, perspectives about the intelligence and knowledge of other posters that's readily apparent too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Excellent post. I would only add that Esmeralda is a priggish dingbat as well.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

They didn't come to visit me in the US, they came to visit me in Europe. They are not rich people. They are middle class people. I'm not rich and I travel all over the world, every year. If they are staying with me, and they did, all they have to worry about is the air fare. That is not a lot of money. You are so, so ignorant.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I'd say the majority of my Muslim friends went to college. Many, like those who work in offices, did not. I have friends who are office worker and friends who are professionals. To assume that everyone who is Muslim and who went to college is rich is really very stupid and ignorant. The more you write, the more you show your ignorance and bigotry. You really know nothing about Muslims and Muslim countries. And I come from a lower working class family in the States. I worked my way through university. My parents paid nothing for my education. They didn't have the money. So, assuming that having an education or traveling means you are rich is another indication of stupidity and ignorance.

I am not prejudiced against the military or uneducated people, but I am calling you and anyone else on making assumptions about things of which you know nothing. There is poverty everywhere, including vast amounts of it in the US. Ever strayed onto a ghetto street in the US? I've been to lots of villages in different countries in the world. People are generally poor, but they are not violent. This kind of thing, gangs and potential violence, is more likely in big cities. If you have friends there, you know where not to go. I once was on my own in Athens. I strayed into a poor neighborhood there. It was scary. And they were all white, all Christian, not a black or Muslim neighborhood. To assume that poverty and ghettos only exist in Muslim countries is beyond simply bigotry.

Last edited:

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Most of the right wing posters on this board deserve it. Their intelligence and especially their knowledge are a joke.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Most of the right wing posters on this board deserve it. Their intelligence and especially their knowledge are a joke.

This kind of hyper-partisan BS is why no one takes you as seriously as you take yourself. If YOU weren't such a mindless, presumptuous POS, trying and failing to be condescending, the two of you could probably have an interesting discussion of different experiences.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

so says Esmeralda . Course all anyone has to do is look at muslim history of aggression and then look at Current muslim aggression , mayhem and murder all over the world and watch as it moves into Europe because of muslim importation !! People should read and watch as muslim population increases in Europe Esmeralda .

Why Limit it just to Muslims?
It should be across the board for immigrants.
Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.
Or jazz or blues and therefore rock 'n' roll.

Want me to actually go through all the words we got from immigrants too?
I mean, not even counting the ones WE immigrants got from the natives?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

Which groups do you imagine those to be?
Imagine? There is no Imagine about it, It is reality.
Have you ever been to South Florida?
The are Cubans and Haitians that have been here 20 years and refuse to speak English.

People who are not speaking English to YOU (or for you just in case you happen to be in ear shot) are not "refusing " to learn, dimwit.
Again when immigrants refuse to assimilate it is called an invasion. When Immigrants refuse to learn the language of the country they immigrated too that is total disrespect for that country. Asswipe

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.
Or jazz or blues and therefore rock 'n' roll.

Want me to actually go through all the words we got from immigrants too?
I mean, not even counting the ones WE immigrants got from the natives?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

The are Cubans and Haitians that have been here 20 years and refuse to speak English.

People who are not speaking English to YOU (or for you just in case you happen to be in ear shot) are not "refusing " to learn, dimwit.
Again when immigrants refuse to assimilate ...When Immigrants refuse to learn the language ...

That is not happening to any significant degree.

I won't take Unkatore seriously , after all I think he makes a business and money off his immigrant worship ehh Unkatore ??

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

They didn't come to visit me in the US, they came to visit me in Europe. They are not rich people. They are middle class people. I'm not rich and I travel all over the world, every year. If they are staying with me, and they did, all they have to worry about is the air fare. That is not a lot of money. You are so, so ignorant.

I'll suggest that you don't know what it's like to be poor. The average person in most Muslim countries makes only a few dollars a day, if that, and would be more concerned about when their next meal might be. You think they have time or money to afford air fare to visit a friend even in Europe? Take off your rose tinted glasses and get out into the real world some time.

I'd say the majority of my Muslim friends went to college. Many, like those who work in offices, did not. I have friends who are office worker and friends who are professionals. To assume that everyone who is Muslim and who went to college is rich is really very stupid and ignorant. The more you write, the more you show your ignorance and bigotry. You really know nothing about Muslims and Muslim countries. And I come from a lower working class family in the States. I worked my way through university. My parents paid nothing for my education. They didn't have the money. So, assuming that having an education or traveling means you are rich is another indication of stupidity and ignorance.

Same as above with the exception of... Do you think those people who only make a few dollars at best could afford college much less any education that doesn't take to much time out of their day for even the children? The average poverty level here in the United States is living like the wealthy in many of those Muslim countries. How about you live in a one room shack with a hole dug somewhere outside as your toilet facilities? Tell us again about how difficult your life is and how poverty stricken you are.

I am not prejudiced against the military or uneducated people, but I am calling you and anyone else on making assumptions about things of which you know nothing. There is poverty everywhere, including vast amounts of it in the US. Ever strayed onto a ghetto street in the US? I've been to lots of villages in different countries in the world. People are generally poor, but they are not violent. This kind of thing, gangs and potential violence, is more likely in big cities. If you have friends there, you know where not to go. I once was on my own in Athens. I strayed into a poor neighborhood there. It was scary. And they were all white, all Christian, not a black or Muslim neighborhood. To assume that poverty and ghettos only exist in Muslim countries is beyond simply bigotry.

I think you have a lot of prejudice against the military and people you think are stupid because they didn't go to... university. That said I spent around six months in a poverty stricken district in Baltimore at a hotel. The worst poverty I saw there were the old white and black hobos who lived down by the bridges while the actual resident black population lived like kings on their government subsidence as compared to the poverty I witnessed overseas. There are ghettos where there's wealth then there is true poverty, I suggest you learn the difference. Even a ghetto dweller is rich compared to those that live in true abject poverty.

upload_2016-1-3_11-54-17.jpeg

******SMILE*****

Last edited:
People like you keep immigrants back.....

Exactly wrong, numbskull.

I've spent the better part of two decades helping immigrants of all form, status, age, background, and condition learn English, understand and live in America, become citizens, and achieve their educational and professional goals. How about you, big mouth?
this post just above by Unkatore is the reason for my thoughts that he has a business or is some kinda teacher or something that allows him to make a living off of importing immigrants . Dry up the immigration flood and Unkatore would be back to flipping burgers !!

give up-----you will never manage to convince Esmeralda that ----MIDDLE CLASS is MIDDLE CLASS---all over the world-----and BUSINESS IS BUSINESS all over the
world. She actually imagines she EXPERIENCED the "culture". In fact she never got past the front parlor. As to MILITARY-----they are more likely to get into the
nitty gritty of the other "culture" than is a professional girl working in the environment
of her COLLEAGUES. Military boys----if they can------go OUT ON THE TOWN.---
sometimes the girls do to. My kid was stationed on a submarine. When docked
in Islamic lands the few girls on ship -----were KEPT ON SHIP------considering the places that navy boys roam-----the dictum was "if the girls go ashore----THEY WILL
GET RAPED.

Again when immigrants refuse to assimilate ...When Immigrants refuse to learn the language ...

That is not happening to any significant degree.
Been to South Florida lately?

Forum List

Back