Muslims: Some "light wife beating" is allowed when she needs to be disciplined; Bring this culture!!

as disgusting as that is.... spousal abuse transcends all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers.
Yet another beautiful of the "equation" tactic used by the Regressive Left to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Here, we see the "disgusting" act diluted by referring to "all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers".

Had this been about Christianity, we would have seen no such dilution to Islam.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Good stuff.

Let me help you out Mac.

This is horrendous. The tradition of condoning the abuse of women in ME nations which are governed by Muslim theocracies is an example of just how evil human beings can be. These acts if violence and oppression by men who are Muslim which are allowed to continue in these nations is in every way wrong and should be ended. I condemn this practice without hesitation or compromise.

That is amazing !!!
However, I am certain had Mac not already pointed out Jillian's cliche liberal response, like her you would have condemned it with conditions.

as disgusting as that is.... spousal abuse transcends all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers.
Yet another beautiful of the "equation" tactic used by the Regressive Left to spin for the PC-protected religion.

Here, we see the "disgusting" act diluted by referring to "all socio-economic, religions and racial barriers".

Good stuff.

Let me help you out Mac.

This is horrendous. The tradition of condoning the abuse of women in ME nations which are governed by Muslim theocracies is an example of just how evil human beings can be. These acts if violence and oppression by men who are Muslim which are allowed to continue in these nations is in every way wrong and should be ended. I condemn this practice without hesitation or compromise.

That is amazing !!!
However, I am certain had Mac not already pointed out Julian's cliche liberal response, like her you would have condemned it with conditions.

Oh. I know. I owe my honesty to Mac.

Pakistani men can beat wives 'lightly' to punish them, council says - CNN.com

Oh nice. The Religion of Peace has said that some "light wife beating" must be allowed for those times when she must be disciplined. Ah yes. Can't let your bitch get out of line....just make sure the beating is light ya know?

Over here, the wife would be justified in blowing hubby's head off.

I cannot fathom why the Democrats are so game to import hundreds of thousands of these people, short of a suspicion that the Party is somehow in league with the expansionist Caliphate types.

Who the fuck is "importing" primitive Pakistanis?

Democrats, of course.

Link?

Any news story reporting the administration's application of its (cue Laff-Trak) Middle East "immigration policy".

Sooooooooooo.... nothing.

Thanks for playing and be sure to play the Wheel of Wanking board game at home. Nanoseconds of fun for the whole family.

Oh nice. The Religion of Peace has said that some "light wife beating" must be allowed for those times when she must be disciplined. Ah yes. Can't let your bitch get out of line....just make sure the beating is light ya know?

This is the culture liberals are demanding we embrace and import into America.

These are the nation's Crooked Hillary took millions of dollars from. Sick.

"Muslim" isn't a culutre, Dumbass. Check your first word.

What a fucking moron. How do you even find the computer power switch?

Anything can be a culture. The culture of Muslims isn't a thing huh?

No, Dumbass, it's a religion. Is there a "Christian culture"?

books on christian culture - Yahoo Search Results

Which has zero to do with the stats.

Shrug.

Merely clarifying Pogo's fuzziness.

Over here, the wife would be justified in blowing hubby's head off.

I cannot fathom why the Democrats are so game to import hundreds of thousands of these people, short of a suspicion that the Party is somehow in league with the expansionist Caliphate types.

Who the fuck is "importing" primitive Pakistanis?

Democrats, of course.

Link?

Any news story reporting the administration's application of its (cue Laff-Trak) Middle East "immigration policy".

Sooooooooooo.... nothing.

"Any" is not "nothing", but "all".

Good stuff.

Unfortunately I can show way too many incidents of "Christian" domestic abuse (and child abuse, and animal abuse etc) --- bit it's got no "dilution" to Christianism either, whatever that means. So this isn't about Christianism or Islam, it's about sitting in the muck Composition Fallacies when one's underlying purpose is division and hate.

Nor does it have to do with "left" or "right" politics, unless you want to run with the idea that hate and ignorance are virtues of the right. That's the same fallacy.
You don't know what "dilution" means?

Of course it has to do with the Regressive Left. I provided specifics and a link to a large and active thread that deals specifically with this behavior.

Denial of the obvious is another tactic of the Regressive Left in this specific context. You can pretend you folks don't behave like this, and I can provide myriad examples.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Exposed for a fallacy of Composition, the thing to do is double down with a Fallacy of Generalization.

None so blind.

:dig:

Shrug.

Books on faked moon landing (1.44 million results)

Books on Andy Kaufman faking own death
(350,000 results)

Books on Elvis being still alive (over half million)

Fucking moron.

Good stuff.

Let me help you out Mac.

Glad I could shame one the Regressive Lefties into honesty, if only for a moment.

I'll take what I can get.
Wont stop em from calling you a hater for not wanting more "peaceful" muslims imported because we vett them dont ya know

Good stuff.

Unfortunately I can show way too many incidents of "Christian" domestic abuse (and child abuse, and animal abuse etc) --- bit it's got no "dilution" to Christianism either, whatever that means. So this isn't about Christianism or Islam, it's about sitting in the muck Composition Fallacies when one's underlying purpose is division and hate.

Nor does it have to do with "left" or "right" politics, unless you want to run with the idea that hate and ignorance are virtues of the right. That's the same fallacy.

Of course it has to do with the Regressive Left. I provided specifics and a link to a large and active thread that deals specifically with this behavior.

Denial of the obvious is another tactic of the Regressive Left in this specific context. You can pretend you folks don't behave like this, and I can provide myriad examples.

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Exposed for a fallacy of Composition, the thing to do is double down with a Fallacy of Generalization.

None so blind.

I'm sure this means something.

Exposed for lying and denial, the thing to do is double down on Deflection.

None so transparent.

Good stuff.

None so blind.

None so transparent.

"Lying and denial" is it?

Link?

:popcorn:

Read the first word of the title of this thread.
Then read the first word of the OP.

There's your transparent deflection. That'll be $38.77.
How sad is it when you can't see the glaring bullshittery after one--- count 'em ONE word.

Shrug.

Books on faked moon landing (1.44 million results)

Books on Andy Kaufman faking own death
(350,000 results)

Books on Elvis being still alive (over half million)

Fucking moron.

Mirror gazing again?

Good stuff.

None so blind.

None so transparent.

"Lying and denial" is it?

Link?

:popcorn:

Read the first word of the title of this thread.
Then read the first word of the OP.

There's your transparent deflection. That'll be $38.77.
How sad is it when you can't see the glaring bullshittery after one--- count 'em ONE word.
Yes, indeed, I'm more than happy to note the first word of the thread: "Muslim".

Then YOUR first words: "Unfortunately I can show way too many incidents of 'Christian' domestic abuse..."

Which is a picture-perfect example of why I started the thread The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

It appears you don't even realize you made my point for me. That's one more example for my ever-expanding file.

dont worry .you have this culture

Domestic violence in the United States
Domestic violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
with 22.1% of women and 7.4% of men having been physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, boyfriend, girlfriend or date in their lifetime (the preceding data is according to a 2000 U.S. Department of Justice Report).[1]

Pakistan has one of the worlds highest rates of spousal abuse and abuse against women, and it's been that way since its inception. Just look at past Human Rights Commsion etc reports if you doubt it. This is also where most of the Muslims in the UK come from.

'Rampant' violence against women in Pakistan revealed as groups fight 'un-Islamic' law against domestic abuse
A report has revealed the horrific extent of violence against women in Pakistan as religious groups continue to fight an “un-Islamic” law against domestic abuse.

More than a thousand victims of honour crimes were recorded last year, including a woman who was strangled and “cut up” by her brothers and two sisters shot for their “bad character”.

The annual report by the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) recorded gang rapes, kidnapping, acid attacks, amputations, burnings and said almost 800 women killed themselves or attempted suicide...

Pakistani groups demand law against domestic violence be withdrawn

Last edited:
As a Muslim fellow once told me; you should beat your wife daily, even if you dont know what she did to deserve it, she will know.

most pakistan people are uneducated and they arent civilized .
maybe this koran rule helping pakistani woman .
light wife beating is better than punch.
arab people wasnt civilized 1400 years ago.and beat wife was normal and part of their culture
and maybe this rule help woman

From my article above:

...Mainstream Islamic political parties are among those opposing the Punjab Protection of Women Against Violence Act 2015 and threatening to launch nationwide protests.

The Council of Islamic Ideology, a constitutional body that advises the Pakistani government, declared the protections and punishments stipulated “un-Islamic”.

The council has previously supported a law requiring women alleging rape to get four male witnesses to testify in court before a case is heard and blocked harsher penalties for child marriages.

Fazlur Rehman, the chief of one of Pakistan's largest religious parties, the Jamiat-i-Ulema Islam, said the law was in conflict with both Islam and the constitution of Pakistan. This law makes a man insecure,” he told journalists...

Awww, diddums :crybaby:

Pakistani groups demand law against domestic violence be withdrawn

Forum List

Back