Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

Bin laden had a name for people who refused to see anything wrong against Islam or Muslims. Useful tools.

time had a better one

this thread is based on a lie. there is no backlash happening because if there was you would see that leftwing media all over it. do you?
Muslims aren't the only ones feeling fear anew. we have committed TERRORIST, who are Muslims in our mist killing us

Terrorists murdered 3000 people.

And yes, some of you DO attack innocent people.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

And muslim blood was not left untouched.

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

Funny you remember obscure things like that CAIR girl:eusa_think: muslims have never been targeted in this country. That obvious, because you want millions more shipped here. We must be a pretty good place for muslims in your mind:thup:
Thats some unmitigated bull shit. :laugh:

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during ‘war on terror’
In your article. "Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during the war on terror", this sentence was found:
"Meanwhile, anti-Semitic crimes in the US consistently ranked higher than anti-Muslim crimes. For instance, in 2013, anti-Jewish crimes made up about 60 percent of religious-bias crimes in the US, besting all other religiously-motivated crimes, with anti-Islam crimes coming in second."
Yes.

What does that have to do with Jroc claiming "muslims have never been targeted in this country"?

This guy Asclepias is very worried about msulim hate crimes, which are very few, but thinks hates crimes against Jews are funny:cuckoo:
I only think you getting caught being ignorant and lying about it is funny. :laugh:
Was that video funny to you?
Is lying funny to you?

To you it must be. You're an expert on the subject
Yes. I am an expert on catching you lying. Thanks for admitting that.
laugh.gif

Jroc: I didnt say muslims were never targeted.

me:
...muslims have never been targeted in this country.

laugh.gif
ok i should have used very rarely, my mistake..Why do you laugh at anti Jewish hate crimes?:dunno:

I only think you getting caught being ignorant and lying about it is funny. :laugh:
Is lying funny to you?

laugh.gif

me:

laugh.gif
ok i should have used very rarely, my mistake..Why do you laugh at anti Jewish hate crimes?:dunno:
Dude you lied about. For several pages. If it was a mistake you would have simply admitted it.
laugh.gif

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east, student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

This guy Asclepias is very worried about msulim hate crimes, which are very few, but thinks hates crimes against Jews are funny:cuckoo:

oh and get your facts straight genius:slap:

Religious bias Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,092 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:
Hate Crime Statistics, 2014 U.S. Department of Justice—Federal Bureau of Investigation Released Fall 2015

58.2 percent were anti-Jewish. • 16.3 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim). • 6.1 percent were anti-Catholic. • 4.7 percent were anti-multiple religions, group. • 2.6 percent were anti-Protestant. • 1.2 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. • 11.0 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/hatecrimes14.pdf

What facts are you talking about? I have my fact straight. Muslims have been targeted. Thats the only fact you can quote me making.

These fucking muslims keep it up in the US and they'll REALLY know what it means to be targeted.
The muslims are determined to rule the world. Their pedophile leader ordered them to rule the world by any means necessary.
Dearborn has more hidden weapons of war than the Swiss military.

Is lying funny to you?

laugh.gif

me:

laugh.gif
Dude you lied about. For several pages. If it was a mistake you would have simply admitted it.
laugh.gif
The stats don't lie "dude" anit muslim hate crimes are fairly rare. That's actually very impressive considering what going on in the world. and for this fraud O.P. a few days after the California shooting to start a thread like is pathetic, but that's the CAIR agenda. Just as their stupid press conference was only hours after the massacre

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east, student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

oh and get your facts straight genius:slap:

Religious bias Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,092 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:
Hate Crime Statistics, 2014 U.S. Department of Justice—Federal Bureau of Investigation Released Fall 2015

58.2 percent were anti-Jewish. • 16.3 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim). • 6.1 percent were anti-Catholic. • 4.7 percent were anti-multiple religions, group. • 2.6 percent were anti-Protestant. • 1.2 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. • 11.0 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/hatecrimes14.pdf

What facts are you talking about? I have my fact straight. Muslims have been targeted. Thats the only fact you can quote me making.

These fucking muslims keep it up in the US and they'll REALLY know what it means to be targeted.
The muslims are determined to rule the world. Their pedophile leader ordered them to rule the world by any means necessary.
Dearborn has more hidden weapons of war than the Swiss military.

Go back to sleep cave chimp. Your online threats against muslims are not taken seriously. Everyone knows youre too timid to do anything personally.

Is lying funny to you?

laugh.gif

me:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The stats don't lie "dude" anit muslim hate crimes are fairly rare. That's actually very impressive considering what going on in the world. and for this fraud O.P. a few days after the California shooting to start a thread like is pathetic, but that's the CAIR agenda. Just as their stupid press conference was only hours after the massacre

I never said the stats lie. I said you lied. For several pages.
laugh.gif

There are actually only around 3 million muslims in the U.S. good video

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly

laugh.gif

me:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're a genius.....in your own mind:slap:

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly

Actually estimates say there are about 5-12 million muslims in the US. Only 15% of muslims world wide are ME looking.

laugh.gif

me:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're a genius.....in your own mind:slap:

My mind is the only place where its important. That has nothing to do with you getting caught in a lie.
laugh.gif

they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...

Soooooooo ... lemme get this straight....

You're obecting to being painted with a broad brush...... in the same post where you did exactly the same thing just two lines above....

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11

TWO LINES. Same post. The memory is the second thing to go.

Do you get the Extra Large Size Stupid Pills?

That is not painting with a broad brush that is the truth. Muslims live in the safest place in the world for muslims to be….especially from other muslims…fact. Muslims flew planes into government buildings on 9/11 and murdered over 3,000 people…also a fact.

Actually estimates say there are about 5-12 million muslims in the US. Only 15% of muslims world wide are ME looking.

it may be 5 million certainly not 15 million the Jewish population still out numbers the muslim population in this country

it may be 5 million certainly not 15 million the Jewish population still out numbers the muslim population in this country

No one claimed there were 15 million. I was just correcting your claim there were only 3 million.

No one claimed there were 15 million. I was just correcting your claim there were only 3 million.

I suppose when you include the racist scum Farrakhan and the nation of Islam.

I suppose when you include the racist scum Farrakhan and the nation of Islam.

I didnt make the estimate. The NOI is probably included as well.

Its a damn shame people cant live their lives because of some inbred. backwood. ignorants that are afraid of muslims.

Its a damn shame 14 people in San Bernidino cant live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Muslims who filled them full of bulitts because they are Americans.

And it's a damn shame 3 people in Colorado.... as well as as several hundred people all over the country ... can't live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Christians who did the same thing.
Really? What Christians do this? And I don't mean the pot smoker that gave an abortion clinic a taste for what they do everyday, I mean the "hundreds" killed by Christians.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Actually there's no evidence he was a pot smoker -- maybe he should have been, would have calmed his ass down --- what he did was hang out on pot websites preaching about Jeebus in ALL CAPS.

So that's one. Eric Rudolph's another, and he stands out because he was in this area. I posted a whole long list of 'em yesterday. If I can find it I'll tote it back here, but this is why you should be subscribing to all my posts and hanging on my every word.
Yes he was a pot smoker, and solicited kinky sex online. He was a Leftist degenerate, one of you people, not one of us.

Planned Parenthood Killer Was a Deranged Pothead

And I don't "follow" anyone but Christ.

Apparently you don't follow your own links either, because that's not what the article says. What it does say is:

"Dear was also a visitor to a marijuana website, Cannabis.com, where he offered his views about AIDS, hurricanes, and the religious “end times”"​

---- and then goes on to pure speculation:

" —views that reflect the rantings of a paranoid mind heavily influenced by marijuana."
-- which is bullshit anyway*.

It kind of leaves out what was already published here last week, specifically:

>> On the cannabis forum, he said he was looking for women to “party,” and rarely wrote about using the drug.

Instead, he was far more likely to write brief and emphatic messages about Jesus Christ — usually in caps lock, the online equivalent of yelling — or to post sparsely worded solicitations for female companionship in North and South Carolina. “savannah sexy women wanted. i love to party, tall, aries, male,” he wrote in August 2005.

He argued with users of the site who disagreed with his religious posts, deriding them as “slaves” and “demons” who would suffer at the end of the world. On Oct. 7, 2005, he wrote, “Every knee shall bow an every tongue will confess that JESUS IS LORD.” <<​

ALL of which is what I said in the first place.

Oopsies.

And speaking of speculation, that's what this entire page is made of:

Dear had a 5-acre lot near the sparsely populated mountain town of Hartsel, “where a few of his neighbors grow marijuana and boast solitary lifestyles,”

"Dear, who looks stoned out of his mind in his mugshot, looks like another case of a cold-blooded killer whose actions may be attributed to his heavy use of a substance that many progressives deem harmless and safe."​

---- he just spent the afternoon on a shooting rampage that he drove 60 miles to get to -- how would he NOT look out of his mind?

And my personal favourite:

"probably moved to Colorado because it offered him plenty of legal weed."
Get that? A 16-year-old zitfaced high school kid in East Jipip Kansas can find weed when he wants, and here's a 57-year-old man who has to move two thousand miles to do the same thing.

I suspect if you can't tell the difference between an obviously loaded opinion blog and actual news, then you may be stoned out of your mind as well.

* And btw cannabis doesn't work that way anyway, and we've known that and documented it since at least the LaGuardia Report -- over 70 years ago.Cannabis doesn't work that way, and we've known that and documented it since at least the LaGuardia Report -- over 70 years ago.

He was a Leftist degenerate, one of you people, not one of us.

One of "us" huh. "We" being domestically violent rapist gun nuts who rant about Jesus and abortions, is it?

Your pathetic desperate attempt to play politics with dead and wounded people sucks moose cock. And swallows.

Its a damn shame 14 people in San Bernidino cant live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Muslims who filled them full of bulitts because they are Americans.

And it's a damn shame 3 people in Colorado.... as well as as several hundred people all over the country ... can't live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Christians who did the same thing.
Really? What Christians do this? And I don't mean the pot smoker that gave an abortion clinic a taste for what they do everyday, I mean the "hundreds" killed by Christians.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Actually there's no evidence he was a pot smoker -- maybe he should have been, would have calmed his ass down --- what he did was hang out on pot websites preaching about Jeebus in ALL CAPS.

So that's one. Eric Rudolph's another, and he stands out because he was in this area. I posted a whole long list of 'em yesterday. If I can find it I'll tote it back here, but this is why you should be subscribing to all my posts and hanging on my every word.
Yes he was a pot smoker, and solicited kinky sex online. He was a Leftist degenerate, one of you people, not one of us.

Planned Parenthood Killer Was a Deranged Pothead

And I don't "follow" anyone but Christ.

Apparently you don't follow your own links either, because that's not what the article says. What it does say is:

"Dear was also a visitor to a marijuana website, Cannabis.com, where he offered his views about AIDS, hurricanes, and the religious “end times”"​

---- and then goes on to pure speculation:

" —views that reflect the rantings of a paranoid mind heavily influenced by marijuana."
-- which is bullshit anyway*.

It kind of leaves out what was already published here last week, specifically:

>> On the cannabis forum, he said he was looking for women to “party,” and rarely wrote about using the drug.

Instead, he was far more likely to write brief and emphatic messages about Jesus Christ — usually in caps lock, the online equivalent of yelling — or to post sparsely worded solicitations for female companionship in North and South Carolina. “savannah sexy women wanted. i love to party, tall, aries, male,” he wrote in August 2005.

He argued with users of the site who disagreed with his religious posts, deriding them as “slaves” and “demons” who would suffer at the end of the world. On Oct. 7, 2005, he wrote, “Every knee shall bow an every tongue will confess that JESUS IS LORD.” <<​

ALL of which is what I said in the first place.

Oopsies.

And speaking of speculation, that's what this entire page is made of:

Dear had a 5-acre lot near the sparsely populated mountain town of Hartsel, “where a few of his neighbors grow marijuana and boast solitary lifestyles,”

"Dear, who looks stoned out of his mind in his mugshot, looks like another case of a cold-blooded killer whose actions may be attributed to his heavy use of a substance that many progressives deem harmless and safe."​

---- he just spent the afternoon on a shooting rampage that he drove 60 miles to get to -- how would he NOT look out of his mind?

And my personal favourite:

"probably moved to Colorado because it offered him plenty of legal weed."
Get that? A 16-year-old zitfaced high school kid in East Jipip Kansas can find weed when he wants, and here's a 57-year-old man who has to move two thousand miles to do the same thing.

I suspect if you can't tell the difference between an obviously loaded opinion blog and actual news, then you may be stoned out of your mind as well.

* And btw cannabis doesn't work that way anyway, and we've known that and documented it since at least the LaGuardia Report -- over 70 years ago.Cannabis doesn't work that way, and we've known that and documented it since at least the LaGuardia Report -- over 70 years ago.

Your pathetic desperate attempt to play politics with dead and wounded people sucks moose cock.
I'm not playing politics with anyone. It was the demonic Left that immediately attempted to pin this guy on us, even though he was a degenerate pothead with glaring inconsistencies between words and practice. I'm not saying all potheads are going to shoot up an abortion clinic, but this one did.

Forum List

Back