Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

Doesnt matter what you say. He was never talking to christians if thats the case. He was talking to everyone that followed the bible.

I dont have any particular position on what it says. I just know it says it.

The thing with christians are that they are hypocrites. Even though Jesus says he is the son of god christians dont want to believe it. They want to believe he is god.
Wrong again. I can't believe you.
I'm a Mormon. Jesus is Jehovah. God is Elohim
We don't believe their the same person, we believe they're as separate as you and I. We believe Jesus is the son of His Father Elohim. We believe they both have bodies of flesh and bone so how can they be the same person.
btw, just a side note, if you knew the Bible as well as you profess you would know that God and Jesus are supposed to be capitalized.
Mormons are a backwards off shoot of christians. I wasnt talking about your sub-religion. I was talking about mainstream christians. I never professed to know the bible that well but great deflection. Not concerned with what you think should be capitalized. If it bothers you that much just pretend i capitalized god and jesus.
Just out of curiousity are you a Muslim? My neighbor is a Muslim from Turkey, and he uses alot of the same arguments you do?
No. I am not a muslim. I dont believe in fairytales of invisible beings one has to die in order to see.
So what drove you to lose your faith?
I never lost faith. I have always believed in my awesomeness.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

And muslim blood was not left untouched.

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

Funny you remember obscure things like that CAIR girl:eusa_think: muslims have never been targeted in this country. That obvious, because you want millions more shipped here. We must be a pretty good place for muslims in your mind:thup:
Thats some unmitigated bull shit. :laugh:

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during ‘war on terror’

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

Youre deflecting. Focus. Hate crimes against muslims occurred and continue to do so despite your claim that muslims are not being attacked.

You said....

...muslims have never been targeted in this country.

i said they are not being targeted and it's rare

Terrorists murdered 3000 people.

And yes, some of you DO attack innocent people.

That is what I said...muslim terrorists murdered 3,000 people..not catholics, mormons or zoroastrians.....

No. What you said was: "Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched...."

Remember the Sikh temple massacre? It was only the killers ignorance of religion that made him think Sikh's were Muslim.

Funny you remember obscure things like that CAIR girl:eusa_think: muslims have never been targeted in this country. That obvious, because you want millions more shipped here. We must be a pretty good place for muslims in your mind:thup:

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east, student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

This guy Asclepias is very worried about msulim hate crimes, which are very few, but thinks hates crimes against Jews are funny:cuckoo:

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

Youre deflecting. Focus. Hate crimes against muslims occurred and continue to do so despite your claim that muslims are not being attacked.

You said....

i said they are not being targeted and it's rare

Actually you said they were never targeted. See here is the quote of you saying that.

Sky rocketed from where? hate crimes are much more prevalent against Jews. our collage campuses are being infested with nutjobs form the middle east, student visas ect. and the O.P. CAIR girl supports them

This guy Asclepias is very worried about msulim hate crimes, which are very few, but thinks hates crimes against Jews are funny:cuckoo:

I only think you getting caught being ignorant and lying about it is funny. :laugh:

I only think you getting caught being ignorant and lying about it is funny. :laugh:

Was that video funny to you?

Is lying funny to you?

oh and get your facts straight genius:slap:

Religious bias Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,092 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:
Hate Crime Statistics, 2014 U.S. Department of Justice—Federal Bureau of Investigation Released Fall 2015

58.2 percent were anti-Jewish. • 16.3 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim). • 6.1 percent were anti-Catholic. • 4.7 percent were anti-multiple religions, group. • 2.6 percent were anti-Protestant. • 1.2 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. • 11.0 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/hatecrimes14.pdf

Is lying funny to you?

To you it must be. You're an expert on the subject

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

I tried and tried but I just couldn't muster up the sympathy for this woman. If she is frightened, she should move back to the Middle East.

Is lying funny to you?

To you it must be. You're an expert on the subject

Yes. I am an expert on catching you lying. Thanks for admitting that.
laugh.gif

Jroc: I didnt say muslims were never targeted.

me:

laugh.gif

We are Americans.

We should not tolerate this or excuse it in our country or in our politicians and elected officials.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/u...-anew-for-their-lives.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0
In a news conference Friday, lawyers for Mr. Farook’s family cautioned the public against jumping to conclusions about the attackers’ motivations. One lawyer, David Chesley, said the F.B.I.’s claim that Mr. Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on Facebook was “nebulous” evidence.

“Until there is absolute, clear evidence, every headline doesn’t have to say ‘Muslim massacre’ or ‘Muslim shooters,’ because it’s going to cause intolerance,” Mr. Chesley said.

However, Muslim Americans are now confronting the fact that to many Americans, Mr. Farook and other terrorists do represent Islam — especially since polls show that most Americans know no Muslims and little about Islam.

“My identity and everything that I am becomes erased every time one of these incidents occurs,” said Nabihah Maqbool, 27, a law student at the University of Chicago. “It all becomes collapsed into these senseless acts of violence being committed by people who are part of my group.”

Like many other Muslim American women, Ms. Maqbool said that she had considered taking off her hijab, or head scarf, out of fear of being victimized. She said that driving back to Chicago after celebrating Thanksgiving with her family, she had decided not to stop and pray on the grassy lawn outside an interstate rest stop, as she usually does.

“I just got so nervous that something could happen to me by any unhinged individual who saw me as someone who deserved violence,” Ms. Maqbool said.

The F.B.I. said it did not yet have data for hate crimes in 2015, and would not comment on whether there had recently been a rise in attacks on Muslims and their houses of worship. A chart provided by Stephen G. Fischer Jr., chief of multimedia productions for the F.B.I.’s criminal justice information service, showed that bias-related hate crimes against Muslims were at a peak in 2001, with 481 reported. In 2014, 154 such crimes were reported.

But in recent weeks, American Muslims have reported a spate of violence and intimidation against them: women wearing head scarves accosted; Muslim children bullied; bullets shot at a mosque in Meriden, Conn.; feces thrown at a mosque in Pflugerville, Tex.

Omair Siddiqi said he had been about to get into his car in the parking lot of a shopping mall in the Dallas suburbs last month when a man came up to him, flashed a gun and said, “If I wanted to, I could kill you right now.”

Mr. Siddiqi said he stayed quiet and the man walked away. Mr. Siddiqi called 911 and is now in the process of getting a concealed-handgun permit. “It’s very scary in times like this,” he said.

In a Dallas suburb, about a dozen protesters congregated outside the Islamic Center of Irving last month, some covering their faces with bandannas and carrying hunting rifles, tactical shotguns and AR-15s. The group that organized the protest posted on Facebook a list of the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and what they called “Muslim sympathizers.

Khalid Y. Hamideh, a spokesman for the Islamic Association of North Texas and a Dallas lawyer, called the mosque protest “un-American.”

“It would be unfathomable for that to occur outside a church or synagogue,” he said. “At the same time, we’re realists. We understand what’s going on around the country. We thank God for our friends in law enforcement and our interfaith partners.”

Its a damn shame people cant live their lives because of some inbred. backwood. ignorants that are afraid of muslims.

Its a damn shame 14 people in San Bernidino cant live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Muslims who filled them full of bulitts because they are Americans.

And it's a damn shame 3 people in Colorado.... as well as as several hundred people all over the country ... can't live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Christians who did the same thing.
Really? What Christians do this? And I don't mean the pot smoker that gave an abortion clinic a taste for what they do everyday, I mean the "hundreds" killed by Christians.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Actually there's no evidence he was a pot smoker -- maybe he should have been, would have calmed his ass down --- what he did was hang out on pot websites preaching about Jeebus in ALL CAPS.

So that's one. Eric Rudolph's another, and he stands out because he was in this area. I posted a whole long list of 'em yesterday. If I can find it I'll tote it back here, but this is why you should be subscribing to all my posts and hanging on my every word.

oh and get your facts straight genius:slap:

Religious bias Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,092 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:
Hate Crime Statistics, 2014 U.S. Department of Justice—Federal Bureau of Investigation Released Fall 2015

58.2 percent were anti-Jewish. • 16.3 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim). • 6.1 percent were anti-Catholic. • 4.7 percent were anti-multiple religions, group. • 2.6 percent were anti-Protestant. • 1.2 percent were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. • 11.0 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/hatecrimes14.pdf

What facts are you talking about? I have my fact straight. Muslims have been targeted. Thats the only fact you can quote me making.

We do not know the specifics of what took place. We have read only one side of the story.
Was the group of muslims speaking loudly to draw attention to themselves in order to provoke an incident? Maybe.
What is now taking place is widespread muslim 'passive terrorism'. The jihadists are using 'passive terrorism' to make people feel insecure. Same as those rag-heads on the plane who refused to keep their voices down speaking arabic.
The fucking Clock Boy bullshit was a perfect example of 'passive terrorism'.
Note the (couch) victim stood up and left her table and 'got into it' with some drunk woman. The victim should have proved she was a believer in her so-called peaceful religion by keeping her mouth shut and minding her own business.
Had the bitch come over to my table I would have told her to go fuck herself. It's a free country and I can say whatever I want.

they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...

Soooooooo ... lemme get this straight....

You're obecting to being painted with a broad brush...... in the same post where you did exactly the same thing just two lines above....

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11

TWO LINES. Same post. The memory is the second thing to go.

Do you get the Extra Large Size Stupid Pills?

We are Americans.

Its a damn shame people cant live their lives because of some inbred. backwood. ignorants that are afraid of muslims.

Its a damn shame 14 people in San Bernidino cant live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Muslims who filled them full of bulitts because they are Americans.

And it's a damn shame 3 people in Colorado.... as well as as several hundred people all over the country ... can't live their lives because of some deviated lunatic Christians who did the same thing.
Really? What Christians do this? And I don't mean the pot smoker that gave an abortion clinic a taste for what they do everyday, I mean the "hundreds" killed by Christians.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Actually there's no evidence he was a pot smoker -- maybe he should have been, would have calmed his ass down --- what he did was hang out on pot websites preaching about Jeebus in ALL CAPS.

So that's one. Eric Rudolph's another, and he stands out because he was in this area. I posted a whole long list of 'em yesterday. If I can find it I'll tote it back here, but this is why you should be subscribing to all my posts and hanging on my every word.
Yes he was a pot smoker, and solicited kinky sex online. He was a Leftist degenerate, one of you people, not one of us.

Planned Parenthood Killer Was a Deranged Pothead

And I don't "follow" anyone but Christ.

Muslims are lucky they live here....muslims murdered 3000 people on 9/11 and muslim blood was left untouched......a fake story about a koran being flushed down the toilet and muslims rioted and murdered people in the middle east.....they have never been under threat and I am F*****g tired of you left wing types accusing us of actions that never happen and never will happen...we are not muslims....we do not attack innocent people to punish the guilty...that is what muslims do in the middle east, not Americans......CAIR is a group that comes out of the terrorist group the muslim brotherhood......they should be laughed off the stage......

Terrorists murdered 3000 people.

And yes, some of you DO attack innocent people.

In your article. "Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during the war on terror", this sentence was found:
"Meanwhile, anti-Semitic crimes in the US consistently ranked higher than anti-Muslim crimes. For instance, in 2013, anti-Jewish crimes made up about 60 percent of religious-bias crimes in the US, besting all other religiously-motivated crimes, with anti-Islam crimes coming in second."

Forum List

Back