Muslims in America Condemn Extremists and Fear Anew for Their Lives

[

Gun control is not the same disarming people. You little pussy.

You pissed your panties in fear again, so your beloved ruler demanded that a "no fly" list of Republicans and other enemies of the party be created so that you can prevent them from having civil rights.

It must suck living your life in fear, the way you democrats do.

[

You pissed your panties in fear again, so your beloved ruler demanded that a "no fly" list of Republicans and other enemies of the party be created so that you can prevent them from having civil rights.

Says the guy afraid of refugees. :laugh:

[

Careful I heard they found prayer rugs on the border. And a guy with steel cylinders in a backpack.

You terrified pussy.

Re the OP...muslims have a shitload more to fear from their fellow radicals than they do from any normal person in this country.

Radicals don't give a shit if they kill their own. They use their own kids as suicide bombers and they happily hide behind their own women. They are notoriously hard on fellow muslims who don't hop on the jihad train.

t was the demonic Left that immediately attempted to pin this guy on us,

Link?

I'm not saying all potheads are going to shoot up an abortion clinic, but this one did.

You don't have a "pothead". You have a demented website selling partisan hack speculation shit to the gullible and you opened wide for it.

Don't post with your mouth full.
Now you'll know why I and others ignore any request for a link from you. I'll never again give you one.

Translation:

"I don't have one because I lied".

[

The last hate crime data I saw indicated Jews are the most attacked religious group in America. But lets not let the facts get in anyone's way.

Speaking of not letting facts get in the way...let's look at them.

Will Jews continue to be the most attacked religious group - hate crimes against Jews have decreased while hate crimes against Muslims have increased. In the most recent reports hate crimes are down nationally EXCEPT against Muslms where it increased by 14%

Why is it so hard to acknowledge this? Why the need to pretend it doesn't happen? The same statistics that you use for hate crimes against Jews also show you this trend against Muslims. Is it because it's somehow "ok" in people's minds?
Jews aren't slaughtering Americans citizens CAIR girl. ...Proaganda queen:slap:

I don't know what you are talking about or what it has to do with what I'm saying, but feel free to go on.

Right, backlash against Muslims will cause more terrorism, but a show of weakness is the winning strategy.

You Communists are so smart..

Again - that's not what I said. I was talking about recruiting propoganda. Try again.

I think most Americans would feel much better about American muslims if we saw massive demonstrations by American muslims protesting the hijacking of their religion, instead of groups like CAIR having a public relations press conference only hours after the slaughter..What a joke

I don't know what you are talking about or what it has to do with what I'm saying, but feel free to go on.

Right, backlash against Muslims will cause more terrorism, but a show of weakness is the winning strategy.

Again - that's not what I said. I was talking about recruiting propoganda. Try again.

I think most Americans would feel much better about American muslims if we saw massive demonstrations by American muslims protesting the hijacking of their religion, instead of groups like CAIR having a public relations press conference only hours after the slaughter..What a joke
That would be stupid of them to mass anywhere to appease you. That would attract all types of white christian looney bins terrorists trying to strike a blow against Islam.

That would be stupid of them to mass anywhere to appease you. That would attract all types of white christian looney bins terrorists trying to strike a blow against Islam.
Bullshit they could be marching with them..you moron:slap:

Why would white christian looney bin terrorists march with muslims?
slap.gif

slap.gif
Americans march as one against our enemies..".solidarity" to use your leftist term.... they should be more afraid of being attacked by islamonazi nutjobs then any kind of fake Christians ..Get your head out of your ass. you embarrass yourself

Last edited:

slap.gif
Americans march as one against our enemies..".solidarity" to use your leftist term.... they should be more afraid of being attacked by islamonazi nutjobs then any kind of fake Christians ..Get your head out of your as. you embarrass yourself
Weird how inbred racists that hate cops dont march with BLM. Youre a nutcase. :laugh:

slap.gif
Americans march as one against our enemies..".solidarity" to use your leftist term.... they should be more afraid of being attacked by islamonazi nutjobs then any kind of fake Christians ..Get your head out of your as. you embarrass yourself
Weird how inbred racists that hate cops dont march with BLM. Youre a nutcase. :laugh:
marxist stick together..Not too bright, BLM are some of the dumbest people you'll ever see

slap.gif
marxist stick together..Not too bright, BLM are some of the dumbest people you'll ever see
Yeah but you claimed americans march as one against their enemies. Stop trying to deflect from your statement. This is why I cant take you seriously. You always say dumb things then deflect or (like today) lie to avoid the humiliation.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
slap.gif
Yeah but you claimed americans march as one against their enemies. Stop trying to deflect from your statement. This is why I cant take you seriously. You always say dumb things then deflect or (like today) lie to avoid the humiliation.
laugh.gif
the police are the enemy?:slap:

slap.gif
laugh.gif
the police are the enemy?:slap:
Yes. Thats what the white racists and BLM say.
slap.gif

Forum List

Back