Muslims crucified Father Thomas Uzhunnalil on Good Friday

Fucking Barbarians
The these clowns are not ready for the western world.
If this is not a reason to close our borders to the barbarians at the gate I don't know what is.
2000 years and nothing has changed
Islam is 1000 years old, but I agree with you, the Christer Barbarians have been around for 2000 years, polluting cultures and spreading diseases world wide
I believe it was the Jews and the Romans that were big into crucifixions not the Christians
Just like today, it's the Christians getting crucified and the barbarians drinking the blood.
How come right wingers care now, but didn't care when they invaded Iraq?

Apples and Oranges, Derp

Muslims were crucifying Christians in Iraq after the US invasion and I'm not aware of Bush bringing any of those Christians here. Why not?

How the Iraq War Became a War on Christians

In fact, the conflict in Syria and the American invasion of Iraq are linked by a common thread: the failure of the U.S. to consider the effect of its foreign policy on vulnerable religious communities, especially Middle Eastern Christians.

During this campaign of systematic violence, the U.S. military provided no protection to the already vulnerable Christian community. In some instances, the clergy went to local American military units to beg to for protection. None was given.

-------------------------------------

Republicans go on and on about Benghazi, but they actually aided and abetted the extinction of Christians in the middle east. The fuckers can't even pretend they didn't know what was going on when the Pope begged Bush to help those Christians and their meeting was reported all over the world.
So you want to take the word of a Libertarian website......as if it's gospel?

Forum List

Back