Muslim Misunderstanders.

How about any one of you answering the question that is obvious in this thread.

It seems the OP wants us to hate all of Islamic religion.

Do you want to categorize all of Islam as our enemy?

Nope. Not all. Just a whole lot.

t is safe to say that 750 million Muslims are fundamentalists trying to follow Allah's orders and Muhammad's example. And as fundamentalists, they are potential jihadists. If the 60% response levels derived from polling data is an accurate reflection of the current state of Islam, then sex and age criteria further reduce Islamic terrorist candidates down to a maximum of one in every seven Muslims - 25% of 60%. That means that no more than 15% of the total Islamic population of 1.2 to 1.5 billion people has the potential to be a terrorist should the opportunity arise. That equates to a minimum of 180 million potential jihadists and a maximum of 225 million.

How many Muslims are Terrorists?

Oh maybe I misunderstood the point of your thread.

What is the point you wished to convey with this thread?

Like I said:
We all know that Islam is a "Religion of Peace".
Islam is a religion of peace and love, but it is also misunderstood not only by outsiders but by many Muslims.
We need to focus like a laser beam on the Muslim Misunderstanders".

But your examples were of factions of Islam being unpeaceful so it seems you failed to prove Islam is peaceful.

Like I said:
Islam is a religion of peace and love, but it is also misunderstood not only by outsiders but by many Muslims.

But your examples were of factions of Islam being unpeaceful so it seems you failed to prove Islam is peaceful.
The thread title is "Muslim Misunderstanders".
So what am I trying to prove?
Anyone, anyone..........

You cant answer it yourself?

Its your fucking thread idiot.
He did.

Like I said:

:cuckoo:

Like I said:

The thread title is "Muslim Misunderstanders".
So what am I trying to prove?
Anyone, anyone..........

Ooooh. Ooooh. Can I try?

“Islam advocates the subordination of every sphere of life to religious dogma, including the legal system, politics, economics, and family life;

The word "Islam" means literally: submission.

The individual is not supposed to think independently but to selflessly subordinate himself to the dictates of his religion and its theocratic representatives.

We have seen this before in the West -- it was called the Dark Ages."

There is only ONE Islam

There should be no misunderstanding.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
one must ask one's self why TruthMatters is an apologist for Islamic atrocieties on women. Never ever does she comment on it or condemn it. She ALWAYS goes into attack the messenger mode. ALways. There's just something sickening about that.

I'm looking forward to all the "moderate" muslims getting together and stopping the stoning to death of an Iranian woman. By the way, isn't Iran on the Human Rights Council at the UN?

Sa'id Raja'i-Khorassani, the Permanent Delegate to the United Nations from the Islamic Republic of Iran, declared, according to Amir Taheri, that "the very concept of human rights was 'a Judeo-Christian invention' and inadmissible in Islam. . . . According to Ayatollah Khomeini, one of the Shah's 'most despicable sins' was the fact that Iran was one of the original group of nations that drafted and approved the Universal Declaration of Human

Is the call for Jihad against a particular people a religious right by those calling for it, or is it a human rights violation against the people on which jihad is declared and waged
Dr,John Garang, UN Geneva, 4/22/99Rights."

Sa’d Arafat: Allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings.
Interviewer: Honored them with beatings? How is this possible?!
Sa’d Arafat: The prophet Muhammad said: “Don’t beat her in the face, and do not make her ugly.” See how she is honored. If the husband beats his wife, he must not beat her in the face. Even when he beats her, he must not curse her. This is incredible! He beats her in order to discipline her.
In addition, there must not be more than ten beatings, and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth, or poke her in the eye. There is a beating etiquette. If he beats to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high. He must beat her from chest level. All these things honor the woman.
She is in need of discipline. How should the husband discipline her? Through admonishment. If she is not deterred, he should refuse to share the bed with her. If she is not repentant, he should beat her, but there are rules to the beating. It is forbidden to beat her in the face or make her ugly. When you beat her, you must not curse her. Islam forbids this.
Interviewer: With what should be beat her? With his bare hand? With a rod?
Sa’d Arafat: If he beats her, the beatings should not be hard, so that they do not leave a mark. He can beat her with a short rod. He must avoid beating her in the face or in places in the head where it hurts. The beatings should be on the body and should not come one right after the other. These are all choices made during the process, but beatings are allowed only as a last resort.
The honoring of the wife in Islam is also evident in the fact that the punishment of beating is permissible in one case only: when she refuses to sleep with him.
Interviewer: When she refuses to sleep with him?
Sa’d Arafat: Yes, because where else could the husband go? He wants her, but she refuses. He should begin with admonishment and threats…
Interviewer: Allow me to repeat this. A man cannot beat his wife…
Interviewer: …over food or drink. Beatings are permitted only in this case, which the husband cannot do without.
Rest here w/video

What were you trying to convey with this post?

Dont you even have an idea?

Sa’d Arafat: Allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings.
Interviewer: Honored them with beatings? How is this possible?!
Sa’d Arafat: The prophet Muhammad said: “Don’t beat her in the face, and do not make her ugly.” See how she is honored. If the husband beats his wife, he must not beat her in the face. Even when he beats her, he must not curse her. This is incredible! He beats her in order to discipline her.
In addition, there must not be more than ten beatings, and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth, or poke her in the eye. There is a beating etiquette. If he beats to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high. He must beat her from chest level. All these things honor the woman.
She is in need of discipline. How should the husband discipline her? Through admonishment. If she is not deterred, he should refuse to share the bed with her. If she is not repentant, he should beat her, but there are rules to the beating. It is forbidden to beat her in the face or make her ugly. When you beat her, you must not curse her. Islam forbids this.
Interviewer: With what should be beat her? With his bare hand? With a rod?
Sa’d Arafat: If he beats her, the beatings should not be hard, so that they do not leave a mark. He can beat her with a short rod. He must avoid beating her in the face or in places in the head where it hurts. The beatings should be on the body and should not come one right after the other. These are all choices made during the process, but beatings are allowed only as a last resort.
The honoring of the wife in Islam is also evident in the fact that the punishment of beating is permissible in one case only: when she refuses to sleep with him.
Interviewer: When she refuses to sleep with him?
Sa’d Arafat: Yes, because where else could the husband go? He wants her, but she refuses. He should begin with admonishment and threats…
Interviewer: Allow me to repeat this. A man cannot beat his wife…
Interviewer: …over food or drink. Beatings are permitted only in this case, which the husband cannot do without.
Rest here w/video

What were you trying to convey with this post?

Dont you even have an idea?

He told you twice and I've told you once.

Obviously, you do not comprehend, so consider just watching.

I dont see any answers I see rationalizations for what you refuse to say.

Try this, answer with just a yes or no.

Do you wish the US to have a war with the religion of Islam?

Forum List

Back