Muslim Bakeries Refuse To Make Gay Wedding Cake...& No Rabid Protests From Liberals?

Why would there be protests? You know that it's not against the law there....Right?

Which is why the left should be on the march. NC recently said people had religious freedom and the left is having a shit fit. All because they say men go to men's restrooms and women use the women's restroom. Many places have had restrooms that allow family members to use when they need to help members of the opposite sex.

The transgenders need to give up the bathroom fight. When choosing between men's and women's restroom, choose by how you look. I don't want to share a restroom or locker room with some burly guy and I damn sure don't want my daughter having to deal with that.

NC is stretching the definition of "religious" freedom beyond reasonable bounds - gays can be fired for being gay, refused service in stores, restaurants, and refused housing. That is a faux religious freedom act.

They are demanding a special cake, created specifically for a particular event. An artistic creation. Have you ever planned a wedding?? I have. One of the things you do is meet with the baker to see if they can create what you want..and to see if they are willing to do it. I am so si k of lazy ass, stupid entitlement whores going to the mat to force people to serve them.

Sounds like we are in agreement here. They are purchasing a WEDDING CAKE - something that company is know to provide. They're asking for the same sort of service a heterosexual couple asks for. They're not asking for a wedding pie, or a crown roast.

You people are so inutterably lazy and stupid it makes me despair. You use the feds as your personal bank and your goon squad...apparently completely oblivious to the fact that when they have enough authority, they will come for you first. Once the feeder class has served its purpose, it is slaughtered. This has happened time and time again with fas ist regimes....and you're still too stupid to see it. If you spent even half the time you spend on this site actually researching history (and not history from ideologues), you would know this. If you spent any time researching our COUNTRY'S history, you would know this.

But you're so stupid, lazy, and brainwashed that you can't. Which pisses me off because it puts me in the uncomfortable position of wishing the feds would just go ahead and start culling. You're such a moron you will (and have) defend the rightness of such action.

sheep.

:eusa_boohoo:
No, they want a special weddi g cake, made specifically for this event.

You're so stupid it gives me a headache.

:lmao:

They want a service routinely provided to weddings by that company. You're trying very hard to split hairs on this aren't you?
Which has nothing to do with public accomkodation laws.

I notice a few of the loons keep harping about Michigan having no PA laws....that's great so any state that doesn't have PA laws can tell the homos to pound sand and when they do we don't want to hear one fucking syllable of whines...oh wait Indiana doesn't have PA laws and they lost their minds over the pizza place refusing an accommodation. Perhaps they should just shut their pie holes and cease digging the hole they are

I've also noticed they haven't condemned the Muslims for refusing...this thread didn't bode well for the Islamapologists

You might want to reread the thread or get new glasses.

Sounds like we are in agreement here. They are purchasing a WEDDING CAKE - something that company is know to provide. They're asking for the same sort of service a heterosexual couple asks for. They're not asking for a wedding pie, or a crown roast.

:eusa_boohoo:

They want a service routinely provided to weddings by that company. You're trying very hard to split hairs on this aren't you?

I notice a few of the loons keep harping about Michigan having no PA laws....that's great so any state that doesn't have PA laws can tell the homos to pound sand and when they do we don't want to hear one fucking syllable of whines...oh wait Indiana doesn't have PA laws and they lost their minds over the pizza place refusing an accommodation. Perhaps they should just shut their pie holes and cease digging the hole they are

I've also noticed they haven't condemned the Muslims for refusing...this thread didn't bode well for the Islamapologists

You've been all over the map defending Muslims.....no glasses needed. You're a tad transparent...just saying :)

No, it's not. Catering an event is like putting a roof on someone's house, or mowing their lawn.

You can't discriminate.
I have yet to go to a wedding where the cake baker was an integral part of the wedding ceremony....have you? Usually the cake gets delivered to the reception and that's that.

Irrelevant, but the biggest crime against your fellow citizens are the cases where photographers were forced to witness and photograph fag weddings and kisses, that is sick

And still those cases lost in court.

Why are anti gay photographers any different than racist ones that are repulsed by interracial couples?

They aren't, no photographer should be forced to work an interracial wedding either or any other wedding for any other reason they want. We are citizens, not subjects. Find a photographer who wants to work the wedding, most people do. And you know that's my view, which is why I'm insulting you and your dyke buddy at this point. You keep ignoring my view you know well and asking your same stupid questions again.

Last thing I'd have wanted at my interracial wedding 27 years ago was a photographer who didn't want to be there. Yeah, I'm going to get their best work. That you do want someone who doesn't want to be there is just your authoritarian leftism, it's about power, not right.

And seriously, baking the cake? Gee, I spilled the flour on the floor, better get the broom and dustpan and sweep that up. Looks OK to me though, don't want to waste it. Hmmm...maybe we can put in half the sugar, that would taste great. Ooops, I made too much icing, better lick off the extra.

Yeah, you eat that cake ...

So you should concentrate your efforts on the CRA not little state and local laws.

Where are all the threads about how "unfair" PA laws are to racist Christians instead of just anti gay ones?

PA laws are unjust to everyone who is punished with the force of the state for doing nothing to anyone else.

You've been all over the map defending Muslims.....no glasses needed. You're a tad transparent...just saying :)

Post a link where I've defended Muslim bakers for refusing services. Seems I keep asking for that and no one can supply one.

I posted several times my condemnation (as have others).

Post a link where I've defended Muslim bakers for refusing services. Seems I keep asking for that and no one can supply one.

I'm talking about your overall history. The bottom line is nobody can condemn Christians for doing it and not condemn Muslims (or anyone else) I don't care if a state has PA laws or not and I don't care if it was "entrapment"....I care about the bottom line. All that other crap was just that....crap

I have yet to go to a wedding where the cake baker was an integral part of the wedding ceremony....have you? Usually the cake gets delivered to the reception and that's that.

Irrelevant, but the biggest crime against your fellow citizens are the cases where photographers were forced to witness and photograph fag weddings and kisses, that is sick

Why are anti gay photographers any different than racist ones that are repulsed by interracial couples?

They aren't, no photographer should be forced to work an interracial wedding either or any other wedding for any other reason they want. We are citizens, not subjects. Find a photographer who wants to work the wedding, most people do. And you know that's my view, which is why I'm insulting you and your dyke buddy at this point. You keep ignoring my view you know well and asking your same stupid questions again.

Last thing I'd have wanted at my interracial wedding 27 years ago was a photographer who didn't want to be there. Yeah, I'm going to get their best work. That you do want someone who doesn't want to be there is just your authoritarian leftism, it's about power, not right.

And seriously, baking the cake? Gee, I spilled the flour on the floor, better get the broom and dustpan and sweep that up. Looks OK to me though, don't want to waste it. Hmmm...maybe we can put in half the sugar, that would taste great. Ooops, I made too much icing, better lick off the extra.

So you should concentrate your efforts on the CRA not little state and local laws.

Where are all the threads about how "unfair" PA laws are to racist Christians instead of just anti gay ones?

PA laws are unjust to everyone who is punished with the force of the state for doing nothing to anyone else.

But it's ok for the state to enforce their bigotry?

You are doing something. You're discriminating against them.

Then I wish you luck in your attempt to get PA laws repealed.

BTW...did you ever answer my question? Let me pose it again. Do you think a PA law is unjust that protects a Christer employee from being harassed by their Employer based on their religion?

I'm talking about your overall history. The bottom line is nobody can condemn Christians for doing it and not condemn Muslims (or anyone else) I don't care if a state has PA laws or not and I don't care if it was "entrapment"....I care about the bottom line. All that other crap was just that....crap
Coyote....are you impressed, honored, or creeped out over Bi-Catfish stalking your overall history?

I said, "...for doing nothing to anyone else."

Choosing not to engage in trade with a person is not doing anything to them. In fact, it is leaving them completely alone.

I can see no ethical justification for bringing government force against someone who leaves other people alone.

Choosing not to engage in trade with a person is not doing anything to them. In fact, it is leaving them completely alone.

I can see no ethical justification for bringing government force against someone who leaves other people alone.
Is it "leaving other people alone" to lecture them about going to hell then posting their personal data on social media?

Enforce whose bigotry, and how?

No, you are running a business which by law is obligated to treat customers equally regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

You are denying them a service they are entitled to utilize.

Funny, the OP also believes that Muslims shouldnt make gays cakes....So his morals are aligned with a Muslim. I bet that freaks him out a bit

Then I wish you luck in your attempt to get PA laws repealed.

BTW...did you ever answer my question? Let me pose it again. Do you think a PA law is unjust that protects a Christer employee from being harassed by their Employer based on their religion?

As I posted here (Muslim Bakeries Refuse To Make Gay Wedding Cake...& No Rabid Protests From Liberals?), I don't yet have enough information about your hypothetical go properly answer.

What do you mean by "protect"? Does that mean make the act you described a crime or allow the employee to sue the employer?

What do you mean by "harrass"? Do you mean assault, battery, sexual assault? Or do you mean some other act?

Would the law only apply when the alleged victim is a Christer, or would any victim be equally protected by the law?

Enforce whose bigotry, and how?

Well who gets rid of the gays who refuse to leave your restaurant counter ? The police come and arrest them . They are charged by the state .

No, you are running a business which by law is obligated to treat customers equally regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

And it is this law that I am arguing is unjust. This is because it can result in force being used against a person who has not used force against anyone. Violence is not ethically justified except in response to violence.

You are denying them a service they are entitled to utilize.

We are all entitled to engage in trade with whomever we wish? Even if they don't wish to agree? That sounds like servitude.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Bullshit. You said it was different because it wasn't evidence of systematic targeting or some such nonsense. You defend them by downplaying what they do. It's what all muslim apologists do.

Is it "leaving other people alone" to lecture them about going to hell then posting their personal data on social media?

Exactly. The Sweet Cakes case is not a good case for them to be using as an example as the defendent was pretty abusive.

Forum List

Back