"Muscovy is the last one who will teach us" Israel's UN Ambassador responded to the Moscow UN Permanent Representative , who said Israel has no right

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
an "occupying state"....one for sure, Muscovite 🇷🇺 🐖 hordesmen HAVE NO SHAME ....

British literature: I will die for honor.
French literature: I will die for love.
American literature: I will die for freedom.
Muscovite literature: I will die.

"Muscovy is the last one who will teach us" Israel's UN Ambassador responded to the Moscow UN Permanent Representative , who said Israel has no right to self-defense - because it is an "occupying state"

Yeah Russia should sit this one out, especialy as so many current Israeli Jews snd their grandparents fled Russia due to the extreme anti-Semitism there. They ran tanks into Poland and the Czech during the.Eastern Bloc days, sent people to Gulags and now attack Ukraine. The have no soapboax to stand on.

Last edited:
How many men have you lost in Ukraine today , Nazi Winkle ?
Looks like another 1000 .

Seems you have run out of those lousy Leopard and Challenger tanks .
And men .

Yeah Russia should sit this one out, especialy as so many current Israeli Jews snd their grandparents fled Russia due to the extreme anti-Semitism there. They ran tanks into Poland ad the Czech during the.Eastern Bloc days, sent people to Gulags and now attack Ukraine. The have no soapboax to stand on.

Official: Chechen wars killed 300000 | News

1699033400238.png
Al Jazeera
https://www.aljazeera.com › news › official-chechen-...

26 Jun 2005 — About 300,000 people have been killed during two wars in Chechnya over the past decade, a senior official

And men .
Divide and Conquer

Russia is being pushed into these strange alliances by the Globalists. The jihadi mass-murderers from Chechnya and at Beslan were allies of Hamas.

Are tsars worshiped or hated by modern Russians? And does Putin consider himself one? I like to think of him as a modern day Peter the Great only a bit shorter.

And men .
Concentrate Nazi Winkle .
You are being roasted alive silly old Nazi.

Only you and the Midget War Criminal are left and he is a deranged coke addict .

What is your excuse?

Forum List

Back