Arab leaders don’t care about the Palestinians

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's been very telling that Arab nations have not even tried to take in Palestinian refugees. Actions speak much louder than words, and it looks like Arab nations condemnation of Israel over their treatment of Palestinians, is simply rhetoric and nothing more. Not surprisingly, this is simply further proof that these Arab states use Palestinians like pawns.

President Biden claimed credit this week for talking to Egyptian President Sisi “to convince him to open the door” – a door that has remained resolutely shut since the Israel-Hamas conflict began nearly four weeks ago. Egypt’s miserly approach to admitting refugees from Gaza is disappointing but not surprising. The Arab world’s response to the Palestinian drama has down the decades been long on rhetoric but short on meaningful and constructive action, such as offering to take in Palestinian refugees in significant numbers.

It's been very telling that Arab nations have not even tried to take in Palestinian refugees. Actions speak much louder than words, and it looks like Arab nations condemnation of Israel over their treatment of Palestinians, is simply rhetoric and nothing more. Not surprisingly, this is simply further proof that these Arab states use Palestinians like pawns.

I'm certainly no Arab, but I don't care about Palestinians either. They should not have elected Hamas.

They care only about maintaining power. Generaly lazy, entitled feeble men who mock their own hard working citizens.

That's been the case for over 75 years now.
The Arab/Muslim 1948 war against the new nation of Israel failed to destroy that nation and wipe out the Jews in the Levant. It resulted in most Jews still living in Islamic nations to have to leave, finding refuge either in Israel, or the Western nations like USA and in Europe.

The non-Jews in the Levant, the "Palestinians", were displaced and had their lands taken from them. Fair booty since the Arab/Muslims were hoping to do that to the Jews in Israel. Unfortunately the Arab/Muslim nations that attacked Israel declined to take in their fellow Arab/Muslim brethren, whom they helped to loose their land, and opted to make them political pawns in future dealings with Israel and the West.

The Arab/Muslim nations should have accepted the "two state solution" of the U.N. back then in 1947, failing that they should have absorbed the refugee Palestinians they created. But Allah don't play that game, never will.

They have taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973? Israeli lies are comical and rather pathetic.

They have taken in tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973? Israeli lies are comical and rather pathetic.
what are the "ISRAELI LIES" to which you rather
pathetically refer?

Were you born yesterday? They have been taking in Palestinian refugees for 70 years.

They care about them as much as white people care about the KKK which is 99% not at all . Hamas is considered parasitic cancer by their own kind.

The Arabs have been taking in Palestinian refugees for 70 years.

But why? To put them in camps and feed them (-: with lies about returning to the lands they ran from either voluntarily or otherwise, while the Arabs told them they'd have the zionist lands once the Jews were driven into the sea?

I've never been to Palestine, but I spent my summers working on a farm near the Pine Ridge Reservation near N. Nebraska ... and I've wondered if we didn't treat those poor bastards better.

what are the "lies" ? for real comedy--try a friday KHUTBAH JUMAAT

and 70 years later the first REFUGEE is still
a REFUGEE. Arabs keep their own like
monkeys in a cage and for cannon fodder

Some don't want to assimilate. They still want to return to Palestine. Some Arab families lived in the same houses for hundreds of years. Some of the villages that were destroyed were a thousand years old.

But why? To put them in camps and feed them (-: with lies about returning to the lands they ran from either voluntarily or otherwise, while the Arabs told them they'd have the zionist lands once the Jews were driven into the sea?

I've never been to Palestine, but I spent my summers working on a farm near the Pine Ridge Reservation near N. Nebraska ... and I've wondered if we didn't treat those poor bastards better.

No way to blame the Arabs for what the Zionists have done.

Some don't want to assimilate. They still want to return to Palestine. Some Arab families lived in the same houses for hundreds of years. Some of the villages that were destroyed were a thousand years old.
SO? hundreds of millions of people faced the SAME ISSUES. ----to what "ASSIMILATE"
do you refer? Is someone forcing them out of their DISGUSTING ISLAM?. Hundreds
of millions of people faced FORCED religious conversion too or IMPOSITION or oppression
by "RELIGIOUS LAW" I truly believe that muslims SHOULD NOT FACE anything that muslims have not, HISTORICALLY, IMPOSED. Oct. 7 is a good lesson on ISLAM

Forum List

Back