Muscovites sing about ballistic missiles in a Protestant church.They perform hymns praising "Lord's ballistic missiles" and the supersonic aviation

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
And Satan can appear as an angel of light....
PS God is of course siding with a brutal imperialist 🇷🇺 🐖 aggressor state!

Muscovites sing about ballistic missiles in a St. Petersburg Protestant church.They perform hymns praising "Lord's ballistic missiles" and the supersonic aviation of angels during their service. I VIDEO

1700315902241.jpeg

And Satan can appear as an angel of light....
PS God is of course siding with a brutal imperialist 🇷🇺 🐖 aggressor state!

Muscovites sing about ballistic missiles in a St. Petersburg Protestant church.They perform hymns praising "Lord's ballistic missiles" and the supersonic aviation of angels during their service. I VIDEO

This is a state-approved 'church'. China has the same thing with what they call their "Catholic Church". It's really a state-run abomination designed to weaken the real Catholic Church which has been cracked down on and forced underground. The bishop of the fake church has a mistress and some illegitimate kids. The fake church actually worships the state.

This is a state-approved 'church'. China has the same thing with what they call their "Catholic Church". It's really a state-run abomination designed to weaken the real Catholic Church which has been cracked down on and forced underground. The bishop of the fake church has a mistress and some illegitimate kids. The fake church actually worships the state.
Churchill once said:"I am often asked: 'What are we fighting for?'I can answer: 'Stop fighting and then you will know'."Many of his statements are very relevant to us today. The main thing now is unity. Unity of Ukrainians, unity of our allies. Unity of our leadership in a country at war. Then we will overcome these difficult and dark times and emerge victorious.

@Gerashchenko_en

Forum List

Back