Murder up 40% in Charleston; 77% of killers are....

You don't generally need to check facts claimed by someone else, UNTIL you call bullshit. Once you resort to that, you need to back it up.
BS. What you just wrote is total bullshit. If someone makes a knowledge claim, it is their obligation to back it up with concrete, reliable evidence, especially if they are called on it. It is not the responsiblility of anyone to verify someone else's knowledge claim: those are the rules of rhetoric, argumentation and debate. As I said, any college freshman knows that, at least those who are getting passing grades. As well, probably the majority of high school students know it, those, again, who are passing. What's your excuse?

The bullshit you speak of is coming from your own ass...from which you need to remove your head.

[
What bullshit. What absolute bullshit. Prove it. Provide concrete, verfiable evidence that white criminals don't commit crimes after being released. Your contention is laughable.

You're denial is moreso.

The most violent and most OFTEN convicted criminal is NOT a white man but a BLACK man. Their likelyhood of multiple occasions of spending time in prison is greater than their white counterpart.

National news from McClatchy DC News Washington DC

EXCERPT:

The report also found that defendants with some college education consistently have received shorter sentences than those with no college education, but the differences in sentence length remained about the same after the decision.

The commission warned that its report should be read with caution and may not mean that race or class is influencing judges when they hand down longer sentences.

"Judges make decisions when sentencing offenders based on many legal and other legitimate considerations that are not or cannot be measured," said the commission, an independent body of the federal judiciary. "The analysis presented in this report cannot explain why the observed differences in sentence length exist but only that they do exist."

For example, a judge who's sentencing two offenders who were convicted of similar crimes might impose a longer sentence on the offender with a more violent criminal past, information that wasn't available to the study's authors.
Your rantings are childish. Black men are convicted by a white system designed to do just that. White men are the most violent criminals on the face of the planet and its not even close. I dont understand how some of the demons in your race were able to sleep after the things they did to people of color and even yourselves..

Your rantings are childish. Black men are convicted by a white system designed to do just that. White men are the most violent criminals on the face of the planet and its not even close. I dont understand how some of the demons in your race were able to sleep after the things they did to people of color and even yourselves..

Sweet essence of horseshit. You are without doubt the most FUCKED UP LIBERAL I've heretofore EVER come across. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You don't generally need to check facts claimed by someone else, UNTIL you call bullshit. Once you resort to that, you need to back it up.
BS. What you just wrote is total bullshit. If someone makes a knowledge claim, it is their obligation to back it up with concrete, reliable evidence, especially if they are called on it. It is not the responsiblility of anyone to verify someone else's knowledge claim: those are the rules of rhetoric, argumentation and debate. As I said, any college freshman knows that, at least those who are getting passing grades. As well, probably the majority of high school students know it, those, again, who are passing. What's your excuse?

The bullshit you speak of is coming from your own ass...from which you need to remove your head.

If you think that it is BS that one is obligated to support one’s claims of fact, then all you do is illustrate, quite clearly, your own ignorance and lack of education. Making an offensive comment about me makes it even clearer you have no reasoning skills or knowledge in regards to argumentation and debate

Gun violence fuels 40 percent surge in Charleston-area killings - Post and Courier

Charleston SC. Historic city with vast history in this great nation. Soaring economy. #1 ranked tourist city in America according to Conde Naste Traveler.

And murder is up 40%. Why? Its a beautiful city with ample opportunity.

Well....from 2001-2014...77% of all people charged with murder had a common trait.

I'll let you read the.article to see what it is.

I didn't read the article, but did they all look like this?...:afro:
You should have read the article. You might have more insight into what is happening in Charleston and other cities with large, predominantly black communities.

From the article:
Morgan-Stevens supports efforts to crack down on street thugs, but she has shied away from attending stop-the-violence rallies because the young men who most need to hear that message aren't likely to attend. She considers most of these displays a "waste of time."

"The people who need to be at rallies are not there," Morgan-Stevens said. "The community leaders are there, but the people who are toting the guns are not there, and they're not listening."

This points to the uselessness of asking criminals to be nice and turn in their guns. They are NOT inclined to do so.

A group that has been discriminated against for the entire history of the country and is very poor relative to the norm has high rates of violence? Shocking.

Still does not justify racial profiling.

Funny. Jews, Hispanics and gays all meet that criteria. Yet they arent murdering each other in Charleston.
No actually they dont. They were never enslaved and had their families and foundation destroyed.
Jesus! You apparently understanding nothing of Jewish history.

Last edited:
Gun violence fuels 40 percent surge in Charleston-area killings - Post and Courier

Charleston SC. Historic city with vast history in this great nation. Soaring economy. #1 ranked tourist city in America according to Conde Naste Traveler.

Well....from 2001-2014...77% of all people charged with murder had a common trait.

You should have read the article. You might have more insight into what is happening in Charleston and other cities with large, predominantly black communities.

From the article:
Morgan-Stevens supports efforts to crack down on street thugs, but she has shied away from attending stop-the-violence rallies because the young men who most need to hear that message aren't likely to attend. She considers most of these displays a "waste of time."

"The people who need to be at rallies are not there," Morgan-Stevens said. "The community leaders are there, but the people who are toting the guns are not there, and they're not listening."

This points to the uselessness of asking criminals to be nice. They are NOT inclined to do so.

A group that has been discriminated against for the entire history of the country and is very poor relative to the norm has high rates of violence? Shocking.

Funny. Jews, Hispanics and gays all meet that criteria. Yet they arent murdering each other in Charleston.
No actually they dont. They were never enslaved and had their families and foundation destroyed.

You can take the black THUG out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the black thug! It's a LIFE STYLE, and a cognitive choice!

Wouldn't you imagine that the high crime rate would have occurred during the period of discrimination and poverty? No. High crime among black people rose as the welfare rate rose. During the worst part of jim crow, black families were strong with black fathers in the home raising children they could be proud of.

Also it was a time when there were almost no gun stores in black communities...blacks couldn't go into white communities and get gun...and even if they could, guns were more expensive back then when the supply was lower.

Let me guess....

The crime rate today would be just as high with sickles and spear guns...right?

From the article:

This points to the uselessness of asking criminals to be nice and turn in their guns. They are NOT inclined to do so.

Apparently you dont either.

Says blacks make up 28% of that city's population and 77% of their murder suspects.

Wow.

If someone makes a knowledge claim, it is not up to me to look it up. When you make a knowledge claim, it is up to you to provide the evidence to support it. Any college or university freshman level composition student knows that, why don't you?

As well, your link does not change the challenge I made. The poster claimed that the average white convict did not re-offend. I believe that is not a factual claim. That is the claim I challenged. Your link has nothing to do with that claim. Find a link that supports the claim that the average white convict does not re-offend.
If you ask them for links to back up their claim, then yes, you are absolutely correct. You should expect them to provide proof.

BUT: When you respond with:
What bullshit. What absolute bullshit. Prove it. Provide concrete, verfiable evidence that white criminals don't commit crimes after being released. Your contention is laughable.

It now becomes your duty to back THAT up.

The facts are that the "average" white convict does not recommit. While many do, average would be 50%. Whites do not have a 50% recidivism rate, their rate, per my linked table is 17% Blacks' rate is 70%.

recidivism

[ri-sid-uh-viz-uh m]
noun
repeated or habitual relapse, as into crime.
Psychiatry. the chronic tendency toward repetition of criminal or antisocial behavior patterns.

Jews and gays are poor compared to the norm? What have you been smoking?

If you think that it is BS that one is obligated to support one’s claims of fact, then all you do is illustrate, quite clearly, your own ignorance and lack of education. Making an offensive comment about me makes it even clearer you have no reasoning skills or knowledge in regards to argumentation and debate
Didn't you write: What bullshit. What absolute bullshit. Prove it. Provide concrete, verfiable evidence that white criminals don't commit crimes after being released. Your contention is laughable.Is that, or is it not, an offensive comment?

Talk about not having reasoning skills or knowledge in regards to argumentation and debate!

Your problem is you think, as an "enlightened Liberal", your shit doesn't stink. Well, lady and I use the term loosely, your attitude does and your knowledge and ability ARE shit. I find you reprehensible, shallow and, quite frankly, inadequate.

If someone makes a knowledge claim, it is not up to me to look it up. When you make a knowledge claim, it is up to you to provide the evidence to support it. Any college or university freshman level composition student knows that, why don't you?

As well, your link does not change the challenge I made. The poster claimed that the average white convict did not re-offend. I believe that is not a factual claim. That is the claim I challenged. Your link has nothing to do with that claim. Find a link that supports the claim that the average white convict does not re-offend.
If you ask them for links to back up their claim, then yes, you are absolutely correct. You should expect them to provide proof.

The facts are that the "average" white convict does not recommit. While many do, average would be 50%. Whites do not have a 50% recidivism rate, their rate, per my linked table is 17% Blacks' rate is 70%.

recidivism

[ri-sid-uh-viz-uh m]
noun
Psychiatry. the chronic tendency toward repetition of criminal or antisocial behavior patterns.
It doesn't matter in the least how one phrases a request for verifiable evidence, not in the least. You're making shit up as you go along. It is common knowledge that you must back up knowledge claims you make: makes no difference whatsoever the language with which your claims are challenged.

Didn't you write: What bullshit. What absolute bullshit. Prove it. Provide concrete, verfiable evidence that white criminals don't commit crimes after being released. Your contention is laughable.Is that, or is it not, an offensive comment? Talk about not having reasoning skills or knowledge in regards to argumentation and debate!

Your problem is you think, as an "enlightened Liberal", your shit doesn't stink. Well, lady and I use the term loosely, your attitude does and your knowledge and ability ARE shit. I find you reprehensible, shallow and, quite frankly, inadequate.
I did not use filthy language or imagery, so no I was not abusive, not in the least.

Quotation-Mark-Twain-denial-Meetville-Quotes-66989.jpg

Didn't you write: What bullshit. What absolute bullshit. Prove it. Provide concrete, verfiable evidence that white criminals don't commit crimes after being released. Your contention is laughable.Is that, or is it not, an offensive comment? Talk about not having reasoning skills or knowledge in regards to argumentation and debate!

I did not use filthy language or imagery, so no I was not abusive, not in the least.
Oh bullshit!

recidivism

[ri-sid-uh-viz-uh m]
noun
It doesn't matter in the least how one phrases a request for verifiable evidence, not in the least. You're making shit up as you go along. It is common knowledge that you must back up knowledge claims you make: makes no difference whatsoever the language with which your claims are challenged.
Bullshit! You made it personal when you shouted bullshit. At that point YOU should be backing up that claim, if not unceremoniously ignored.

Typical debate tournament rules

11. DECORUM--Debaters and judges should refrain from the use of profanity during debates. Debaters and judges should treat one another with civility during debates and when debate decisions are revealed and discussed. Debaters and judges should treat one another with generosity, respect and kindness. Participants (debaters, judges, coaches, observers, etc.) may not engage in any nudity, sexually explicit or illegal behavior, or use illegal substances while at the location of the debate rounds or during a debate.

Forum List

Back