Multiculturalism and Sharia

What is 'the left?"

In a nutshell it include all who wholly or in part represent:

1. Those who deny and reject most of the principles upon which the Founders established the Constitution and a new nation, and justify that rejection because all modern concepts or values were not included. To them the Constitution is valid only when it supports what they want to support.

2. Those with a Marxist mentality--the belief that nobody should really own or control property but that it all belongs to all to be divided according to the needs of each.

3. Those who would force one group/demographic to give up their cherished values and principles in favor of 'more noble' concepts, with the Left of course dictating to the whole what those 'more noble' concepts will be.

4. Those who see motive as more important than conduct or consequences.

5. Those who look to government as the enabler, protector, and benefactor of all society and all that should be.

6. Those who see America as inferior to other nations that they think have better values, attitudes, and lifestyles.

Source?

The source is me. Otherwise I would have provided a link.

so while someone is stabbing your wife to death you are going to worry about 'motivation'.....?

We are not talking about my wife.

The 09/11 Commission was supposed to find out what motivated those individuals to attack us and kill 3000 Americans.

They found the reason and then suppressed it.

YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN THE REPORT THE FBI'S TESTIMONY DEMONSTRATING THAT THE US SUPPORT OF THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE IS WHAT PROVOKED THE ATTACK.

YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN THE REPORT THE EVIDENCE SHOWING THAT ISRAEL KNEW ABOUT THE HIJACKERS AND REFUSED TO SHARE THE INTELLIGENCE.

I agree that the 9/11 Commission reported no evidence that anybody in the Clinton or Bush Administrations knew about the hijackers. Or that Israel was implicated in any way.

There is, however, quite a bit of information on the motives of the hijackers and this does not look suppressed to me:

Just for a quick overview, I would refer you to Pages XV and XVI in the Preface of the official report here:
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I could not persuade my computer to copy the pertinent paragraphs.

BULLSHIT.

The ENTIRE FBI TESTIMONY WAS KEPT OUT , SUPPRESSED, CONCEALED

We are not talking about my wife.

The 09/11 Commission was supposed to find out what motivated those individuals to attack us and kill 3000 Americans.

They found the reason and then suppressed it.

YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN THE REPORT THE FBI'S TESTIMONY DEMONSTRATING THAT THE US SUPPORT OF THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE IS WHAT PROVOKED THE ATTACK.

YOU CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN THE REPORT THE EVIDENCE SHOWING THAT ISRAEL KNEW ABOUT THE HIJACKERS AND REFUSED TO SHARE THE INTELLIGENCE.

I agree that the 9/11 Commission reported no evidence that anybody in the Clinton or Bush Administrations knew about the hijackers. Or that Israel was implicated in any way.

There is, however, quite a bit of information on the motives of the hijackers and this does not look suppressed to me:

Just for a quick overview, I would refer you to Pages XV and XVI in the Preface of the official report here:
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I could not persuade my computer to copy the pertinent paragraphs.

BULLSHIT.

The ENTIRE FBI TESTIMONY WAS KEPT OUT , SUPPRESSED, CONCEALED

I was not referring to the FBI report even if that is true. I am sure there are things that the powers that be know that they cannot share with the general public to protect identities or sensitive classified information.

But I was referring directly to the motives of the highjackers and whoever set them up to do that. The pages I referred to in the link does deal with that.

The West includes Europe.....and the Left in this country has always wanted America to look like Europe....

It is not very difficult to have a view of things to come.

7. ".... Courting the Muslim vote has become increasingly important for Europe’s leftist parties. .... British banks are banning piggy banksbecause these may offend some Muslims..... Novelty pig calendars and toys are also being banned from social welfare offices in Britain. Workers in the benefits department at Dudley Council, West Midlands, were told to remove or cover up all pig-related items, including toys, porcelain figures, calendars and even a tissue box featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet..... Already infant schools have banned stories featuring pigs, including “The Three Little Pigs,”....." The Piggy Bank Ban and Selling Out to Muslims | The Brussels Journal

a. Earlier, someone mentioned Jewish folks in this connection, but the distinction seems obvious:

".... Jews too, of course, reject any contact with pigs; but through some two millennia of living in the West, they did not attempt to push their views on their non-Jewish neighbors." Ridding the West of Pigs, Pork, Pig Stories, and Piggybanks :: Daniel Pipes

8. " The Star Tribune reported this past week that some Muslim cashiers at local Targets had declined to scan pork products such as bacon because doing so would conflict with their religious beliefs. .... Disputes over how employers should accommodate prayer times surface from time to time, and there’s an ongoing dispute involving cab drivers who serve Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport—many of whom are Muslim—who refuse to take passengers who are carrying alcohol." Target shifts Muslims who won?t sell pork - Business - US business | NBC News

What is 'the left?"

In a nutshell it include all who wholly or in part represent:

1. Those who deny and reject most of the principles upon which the Founders established the Constitution and a new nation, and justify that rejection because all modern concepts or values were not included. To them the Constitution is valid only when it supports what they want to support.

2. Those with a Marxist mentality--the belief that nobody should really own or control property but that it all belongs to all to be divided according to the needs of each.

3. Those who would force one group/demographic to give up their cherished values and principles in favor of 'more noble' concepts, with the Left of course dictating to the whole what those 'more noble' concepts will be.

4. Those who see motive as more important than conduct or consequences.

5. Those who look to government as the enabler, protector, and benefactor of all society and all that should be.

6. Those who see America as inferior to other nations that they think have better values, attitudes, and lifestyles.

The "left" comprises of just about anyone who rejects and opposes tradition and anything that is wholesome and good.

Anyone who wants to witness aggressive multiculturalism and all the misery and destruction that entails should buy a plane ticket to any of Europe's major cities and venture into the suburbs where Muslims are present in large numbers. Start with London, then Paris. And if you haven't been rendered speechless by then, try Amsterdam and Stockholm.

9. An issue of a religious nature arose in 2005 in the United Kingdom when Burger King introduced a new prepackaged ice cream product; the label of the product included a silhouette of the ice cream that when rotated on its side bore a resemblance to the Islamic inscription for God, Allah (الله). When a British Muslim named Rashad Akhtar, a resident of the community of High Wycombe, was presented with the ice cream cone in a Park Royal Burger King restaurant, he noticed the resemblance and became angered at what he felt was an offense to the Islamic faith. Burger King legal issues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10. "U.S. Justice Dept. sues Philly school district over beard-length rule.... The U.S. Department of Justice has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the School District of Philadelphia, claiming a rule regulating the length of employees’ beards constitutes religious discrimination..... Abu-Bakr notified his supervisor his religious beliefs precluded him from complying with the new policy, ...."
U.S. Justice Dept. sues Philly school district over beard-length rule

You'll gonna have to learn to get along. Either that or slaughter each other trying to prove who has the right god,

Well, the bright side is that all things considered, these Christians and Muslims aren't fighting each other nearly as badly as Christians used to fight amongst themselves.

You'll gonna have to learn to get along. Either that or slaughter each other trying to prove who has the right god,

Let's try to remain clear about the issue under discussion.

It is not strangers, or different folks or different religions.

It is the question of whether sharia is compatible with a nation that claims that the Constitution is the law of the land.

Now....restate your post with that understanding in mind.

Last edited:

It is not strangers, ore different folks or different religions.

It is the question of whether sharia is compatible with a nation that claims that the Constitution is the law of the land.

Changes nothing.

Changes nothing.

That identifies you as a lying sack of sewage.

Changes nothing.

No, it means I'm being realistic. Either they will bend and start to ignore their faith like the Christians do, or they will take the country over and slaughter those who either don't convert or are willing to live under God's Highest Law, Sharia. Choose one.

Since America can't be taken over by Christian law, it seems even more implausible that America will ever be taken over by Islamic law, so this discussion is ultimately pointless.

Changes nothing.

No, it means I'm being realistic. Either they will bend and start to ignore their faith like the Christians do, or they will take the country over and slaughter those who either don't convert or are willing to live under God's Highest Law, Sharia. Choose one.

This is a political issue....not one of religion.

Forum List

Back