Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

"Muhammad lost her balance and slipped" the athlete lost. Her manner of dress is as insignificant as her game.
She looks a bit heavy and Chucky for such a graceful sport. Does anyone know who beat her? A French woman I believe.

Fencer - BERDER Cecilia - FRANCE - FIE - International Fencing Federation

Oddly I can see her clearly, maybe there is something to not oppressing woman brings out their best.

MG01fxl.jpg

MG01fxl.jpg

Leftists worldwide see Cecilia Berder and think OMG filthy piece of white racist trash.

Leftists worldwide want something like the below thing to be representing ALL white nations, you know because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and the rest of the lunatic crap they gibber about.

Hey now THIS is a French woman or a Swedish woman or a Swiss woman or an Irish woman or a Scottish woman or an Icelandic woman or ANY Ethnic European woman....this type of thing, the Leftists wet-dream replaces US, lol too funny :lol:

The point is, there's ONLY ONE group of racists and that's the Leftists. Wanting to trash white people and replace us with the type of thing below IS racist.

I mean WTF, NO European Culture can hold a candle to the below "superior" culture :rolleyes-41:

3ee53944de633cce7e90ff149d73578c.jpg

Edited to add comment.
Is that's bowl of jello with fruit pieces?

I was wondering that same thing or if that was a slice of pimento loaf.

"Muhammad lost her balance and slipped" the athlete lost. Her manner of dress is as insignificant as her game.
She looks a bit heavy and Chucky for such a graceful sport. Does anyone know who beat her? A French woman I believe.

Fencer - BERDER Cecilia - FRANCE - FIE - International Fencing Federation

Oddly I can see her clearly, maybe there is something to not oppressing woman brings out their best.

MG01fxl.jpg

MG01fxl.jpg

Leftists worldwide see Cecilia Berder and think OMG filthy piece of white racist trash.

Leftists worldwide want something like the below thing to be representing ALL white nations, you know because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and the rest of the lunatic crap they gibber about.

Hey now THIS is a French woman or a Swedish woman or a Swiss woman or an Irish woman or a Scottish woman or an Icelandic woman or ANY Ethnic European woman....this type of thing, the Leftists wet-dream replaces US, lol too funny :lol:

The point is, there's ONLY ONE group of racists and that's the Leftists. Wanting to trash white people and replace us with the type of thing below IS racist.

I mean WTF, NO European Culture can hold a candle to the below "superior" culture :rolleyes-41:

3ee53944de633cce7e90ff149d73578c.jpg

Edited to add comment.
Is that a bowl of jello with fruit pieces?

Who the fuck knows, it could be :lol:

Saudi 'forfeits judo match to avoid next round clash with Israeli'

Saudis afraid of the Israelis.

Why even send people if you are afraid of getting whipped by another country?

We've been discussing this on another thread, absolutely juvenile behaviour for one thing and for another this sort of stuff doesn't belong in a sporting competition, religion and politics don't belong in sport.

It's a bunch of nonsense. Get it outta here .... It's the olympics for the love of Pete.

Saudi 'forfeits judo match to avoid next round clash with Israeli'

Saudis afraid of the Israelis.

Why even send people if you are afraid of getting whipped by another country?

We've been discussing this on another thread, absolutely juvenile behaviour for one thing and for another this sort of stuff doesn't belong in a sporting competition, religion and politics don't belong in sport.

It's a bunch of nonsense. Get it outta here .... It's the olympics for the love of Pete.

Who is Pete and why should I love him? :poke:

Btw anyone looking for really good women's fencing tomorrow check out women's foil tomorrow. Starts at 8am USA est.

The Italians are phenomenal.

A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ‘I don’t have another home’
Ironic, isn't it, that in the first Olympics the competitors were completely nude? I don't know if prudes winning the culture war is something to be celebrated.

I heard muzzie women are competing in full burka for the hand grenade throw

Btw anyone looking for really good women's fencing tomorrow check out women's foil tomorrow. Starts at 8am USA est.

The Italians are phenomenal.

The Italians always have been, fencing's my thing and equestrian, both are very old traditions within my family, the males in my family have always been involved with Mensur, the traditional type of fencing that takes place in the Verbindung (Studentenverbindung) what American's would call Student Fraternity Associations, we have many, all many Centuries old, Korps, Turnerschaft, Wingolf, Burschenschaften are some of the oldest.

Anyhow in Mensur, they use a special type of sword, the Mensurschläger, it comes in two types the Korbschläger and the Glockenschläger.

This is a pair of Korbschläger.

540x360.jpg

This is a pair of Glockenschläger.

schlager2.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

“I think his words are very dangerous,” Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. “When these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. I’m African American. I don’t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. I’ve grown up in Jersey. All my family’s from Jersey.

In North Africa we (white Americans) call all Mo's just "Mo".

They're all named Mo so it is like the North African equivalent of "Dude".

B'bye bag lady and good riddance.

I seriously don't like Moslems.

It's quite strange the way how the article including both Muhammad and Trump is assembled. It seems as if the writer is making a collage, or an artificial association of two widely recognized personalities who also have widely singularly focused activities in different events.

Why would a fencer in the Olympics across many national borders be interviewed or care to address at this moment about North American politics when she is engaged in probably the most important event of her professional fencing career?

The title mentions how Muhammad addressed her thoughts to Trump, and later on in the article it is mentioned that Muhammad was quoted saying that her comments [supposedly about Trump's policy proposal] aren't thought about in the way they affect people.

It seems as there was no thought involved in the part of the article writer also, and that for whatever intended or non-intended reason, the data there presented is just bringing attention to distant personalities and events which have in common only a widely misunderstood projection and a widely mistaken reception caused by inappropriate associations of the observant public.

Last edited:

Of course Guano has nothing but praise for this propped up media darling.

Did you know that the only reason she chose to wear a hijab was because she heard that no other Muslim American Olympian had ever worn one? Not because she was always wearing one for religious purposes. She's been a fraud right from the beginning, and dolts like Guano ate it up.

It's so hypocritical to be praising a Muslim female athlete, since many Muslim countries don't even allow females to participate in athletics. Did you know that Saudi Arabia petitioned to have the olympics where they would host the male Olympic Games, and Bahrain was to host the females?

Islam is the most bigoted and oppressive ideology on the planet, As well as the most violent and murderous. But hey, at least they are a step up from white Christian goyim, right Guano?

What words did Trump use that applied to her?

I often wonder the same when Trump is continuously accused.

I have been receiving endless data streams on what Trump is saying as highly inappropriate or as highly appropriate, but in all of those comments I get no reference at all to the actual complete speeches.

I very much look forward to when I will be able to properly discuss about politics, but so far all I get when attempting to associate to politics is taunts, provocations and dissent. Of course I know very well, that attitude isn't politics. I'm not quite sure what it is either.

Of course Guano has nothing but praise for this propped up media darling.

Did you know that the only reason she chose to wear a hijab was because she heard that no other Muslim American Olympian had ever worn one? Not because she was always wearing one for religious purposes. She's been a fraud right from the beginning, and dolts like Guano ate it up.

It's so hypocritical to be praising a Muslim female athlete, since many Muslim countries don't even allow females to participate in athletics. Did you know that Saudi Arabia petitioned to have the olympics where they would host the male Olympic Games, and Bahrain was to host the females?

Islam is the most bigoted and oppressive ideology on the planet, As well as the most violent and murderous. But hey, at least they are a step up from white Christian goyim, right Guano?

Where do you get all your information from?
It doesn't seem to be accurate, nor coinciding with my experience of the world.

It's quite strange the way how the article including both Muhammad and Trump is assembled. It seems as if the writer is making a collage, or an artificial association of two widely recognized personalities who also have widely singularly focused activities in different events.

Why would a fencer in the Olympics across many national borders be interviewed or care to address at this moment about North American politics when she is engaged in probably the most important event of her professional fencing career?

The title mentions how Muhammad addressed her thoughts to Trump, and later on in the article it is mentioned that Muhammad was quoted saying that her comments [supposedly about Trump's policy proposal] aren't thought about in the way they affect people.

It seems as there was no thought involved in the part of the article writer also, and that for whatever intended or non-intended reason, the data there presented is just bringing attention to distant personalities and events which have the only thing in common a widely misunderstood projection and a widely mistaken reception caused by inappropriate associations of the observant public.

Yup, it's all just a narrative against Trump. These progressives will do anything to polish the turd that is Islam. They have to try and sell as many positive stories about Muslims as possible.

Forum List

Back