Mueller's Ship Springing More Leaks As It Goes Farther Off Course

:lol:

Feel free to hang your hopes on the legal expertise of "Rachel Stockman".

According to your link, the files that were apparently covered by attorney-client privilege have been returned - and any claim that the case was "tainted" by it is asinine, since none of the "evidence" has been shown to the jury yet.

Then we'll just have to wait and see how this all ends. According to the Trump-haters, he's already been tried, convicted, and sentenced. But ultimately it's up to a judge and jury, right?

Now, now. There's no need to build a strawman.

Ultimately, I would guess that no direct charges will be filed by Mueller against Trump directly. If he did, it wouldn't end up before a "jury", anyway - it would end up in front of the Senate.

On the other hand, I do think he's going to take out a lot of Trump's allies and advisors - including most of the people who actually understand how politics work.

Maybe this was what he meant by "draining the swamp".
How did they get any Warrant to bust into any Private home?

Using the DNC/Beast Russian "Dossier" to listen in on Private American Citizens Conversations? Then install Russian plants to contact Trumps' people? 100% slime. Using the GOVT to setup/attack Citizens.

They showed a federal judge enough evidence to show probable cause.

What that evidence was, we won't know unless this actually goes to trial.

Geez. This is going to drag on longer than the "John Doe" investigation, when they tried to indict Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker back in 2013. That was a complete clusterf*ck. They also made some 2:00 AM raids and held people at gunpoint while they trashed their houses. But when they finally got done, he was still Governor and everyone involved acted like it never happened.

Is anything that you post correct? Judging by this post the answer is no.

And that 2:00am chick is still in jail.

The one who stole from a veteran's group? She deserves to be in jail.

But Scott Walker is still standing, and will most likely be Governor next term as well.

"On July 16, 2015, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 4–2 that Walker did not illegally collaborate with conservative groups during the recall campaigns. Writing for the majority in the case, Justice Michael Gableman stated: "To be clear, this conclusion ends the John Doe investigation because the special prosecutor's legal theory is unsupported in either reason or law," he said, "Consequently, the investigation is closed."

Scott Walker (politician) - Wikipedia

Dude, stop being blinded by your own stupidity.

Walker Scandal: Who Got Convicted and Why - NBC News

That was then.......this is 2017. I was not even paying attention to anything up to about Twin Towers and of course the DemWitted housing collapse of 2008-2014.....$10T more debt.

I will leave all Mueller threads now. It is a waste of time and money at a time ($20T) of crisis. A DemWitted witch hunt, political payback for 25 years ago? The country can't afford you people. You kill countries. May God save you all and you know who you are.

Then we'll just have to wait and see how this all ends. According to the Trump-haters, he's already been tried, convicted, and sentenced. But ultimately it's up to a judge and jury, right?

Ultimately, I would guess that no direct charges will be filed by Mueller against Trump directly. If he did, it wouldn't end up before a "jury", anyway - it would end up in front of the Senate.

On the other hand, I do think he's going to take out a lot of Trump's allies and advisors - including most of the people who actually understand how politics work.

How did they get any Warrant to bust into any Private home?

Using the DNC/Beast Russian "Dossier" to listen in on Private American Citizens Conversations? Then install Russian plants to contact Trumps' people? 100% slime. Using the GOVT to setup/attack Citizens.

Geez. This is going to drag on longer than the "John Doe" investigation, when they tried to indict Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker back in 2013. That was a complete clusterf*ck. They also made some 2:00 AM raids and held people at gunpoint while they trashed their houses. But when they finally got done, he was still Governor and everyone involved acted like it never happened.

But Scott Walker is still standing, and will most likely be Governor next term as well.

"On July 16, 2015, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 4–2 that Walker did not illegally collaborate with conservative groups during the recall campaigns. Writing for the majority in the case, Justice Michael Gableman stated: "To be clear, this conclusion ends the John Doe investigation because the special prosecutor's legal theory is unsupported in either reason or law," he said, "Consequently, the investigation is closed."

Do I really care? All that matters from the John Doe Investigation is that Scott Walker is still Governor. He busted the backs of the labor unions, gave me the right to carry a concealed weapon, and has brought growth and industry to Wisconsin.

He also turned Wisconsin red, and broke the balls of the "progressive movement". Back when he was elected, an unruly horde of degenerates occupied the Wisconsin capitol building. The urinated in corners, defaced public property, harassed and intimidated people, and made death threats against public officials and their families.

Does this sound familiar to you? But what happened to them? Where did the horde of unwashed degenerate protesters go? They're nowhere to be seen today.

President Donald J. Trump that Magnificent Bastard, is going through the same bullshit today. But guess what? Once the great unwashed realize that yelling, screaming, walking around in circles holding a sign, and breaking shit isn't going to change one single solitary thing.

So they will also eventually go quietly into the night, never to be heard from again.

Do you like my story? Stick around for a couple years and I'll tell you a story about a Magnificent Son of a Bitch named Donald J. Trump. :biggrin:

Do I really care? All that matters from the John Doe Investigation is that Scott Walker is still Governor. He busted the backs of the labor unions, gave me the right to carry a concealed weapon, and has brought growth and industry to Wisconsin.

He also turned Wisconsin red, and broke the balls of the "progressive movement". Back when he was elected, an unruly horde of degenerates occupied the Wisconsin capitol building. The urinated in corners, defaced public property, harassed and intimidated people, and made death threats against public officials and their families.

Does this sound familiar to you? But what happened to them? Where did the horde of unwashed degenerate protesters go? They're nowhere to be seen today.

President Donald J. Trump that Magnificent Bastard, is going through the same bullshit today. But guess what? Once the great unwashed realize that yelling, screaming, walking around in circles holding a sign, and breaking shit isn't going to change one single solitary thing.

So they will also eventually go quietly into the night, never to be heard from again.

Do you like my story? Stick around for a couple years and I'll tell you a story about a Magnificent Son of a Bitch named Donald J. Trump. :biggrin:

Dave koch on line 2...

Meanwhile:

1) Mueller should be under investigation himself for his part of the Uranium Scam; and

2) Comey's Firing, which sparked the Mueller Investigation....is now obviously the correct decision, with jail a possible outcome, for:

a) Usurping and intentionally fucking up the Clinton E-Mail Investigation; and

b) Leaking FBI data to the New York Times (admittedly).

Washington is a truly fucked up place. The Fox is constantly in the Hen House. Democrats are Bolsheviks, and Republicans are Pussies.

Make that delusional pussies

Dave koch on line 2...

Do you mean the Dave Koch who gave $100 million to the New York State Theater in the Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, $10 million to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, $6 million to the American Ballet Theater, $28.6 million to public television, $35 million to the Smithsonian, and $68 million for the Koch Center for mathematics, science and technology?

I never understood why you leftists think he's the "boogie man".

Dave koch on line 2...

Do you mean the Dave Koch who gave $100 million to the New York State Theater in the Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, $10 million to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, $6 million to the American Ballet Theater, $28.6 million to public television, $35 million to the Smithsonian, and $68 million for the Koch Center for mathematics, science and technology?

For the same reasons you guys think George Soros is a boogeyman.

Dave koch on line 2...

Na, he’s just an evil progressive

Thank you for providing that. I looked but couldn't find it.So in other words, Mueller has the right to throw anything at anyone involved in the Trump campaign, and see if it sticks to them.That's one hell of a witch hunt.
You have not read the warrant, otherwise you would not sound so stupid.

Mueller is violating the Fourth Amendment: The stated goal of the investigation was to see if there was any possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia during the presidential campaign.

So where is this evidence of "collusion" and why are people being charged for things which are completely unrelated?

How is Mueller violating the 4th amendment?

You forgot an important part of Mueller's appointment. It wasn't just to investigate Russian collusion - he was also instructed by the assistant AG to investigate "all other issues that might come up during the investigation".
Israel and a documentary about an exiled Turkish Cleric?

Mueller is 'WAY' off of the reservation, kimosabe.

Your claim that the DOJ gave Mueller carte blanche to take the witch hunt ANYWHERE he wants with no restrictions or boundaries is the very definition of 'witch hunt'.
If all Mullier can come up with is some charges totally unrelated to Trump and his campaign 'colluding' with the russians he's going to end up looking pretty fucking foolish.
Spending millions of taxpayer dollars just so the LIBs could try to unseat Trump.
IF there was the slightest evidence of 'collusion' it would have been leaked to the LIB MSM months ago.

Mueller is violating the Fourth Amendment: The stated goal of the investigation was to see if there was any possible collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia during the presidential campaign.

So where is this evidence of "collusion" and why are people being charged for things which are completely unrelated?

How is Mueller violating the 4th amendment?

You forgot an important part of Mueller's appointment. It wasn't just to investigate Russian collusion - he was also instructed by the assistant AG to investigate "all other issues that might come up during the investigation".

The prosecutorial privilege to act "under color of law" comes with the duty to respect the rights the law guarantees. Take Paul Manafort for example: He was a subject in a non-violent-crime investigation, being represented by counsel, and was cooperating with Congress at the time Mueller’s Gang of 17 chose to break into his home, while he and his wife were in bed sleeping.

I can guarantee that if this had happened to you, it would be a violation of your right to be protected against unreasonable searches and seizures. You'd be shitposting on here 24/7 about it.

The search of Manafort's home was completely legal. Mueller had a warrant, signed by a judge, granted because he showed enough evidence to establish probable cause.

No 4th amendment violation there.
Lets bring some intelligent thought to this bullshit LIB wet dream.
The LIB MSM has been screaming for months that Mullier would use anyone he caught doing anything illegal to get them to 'roll' on Trump in order to lessen their own legal problems right?????? Some of these LIB morons have gone so far as to claim these people would actually "lie" to Mullier to save their own skins.
As if Mullier is going to take the word of someone he KNOWS is lying to a federal court.
So now that Manfort and his friend are facing very serious charges WHAT THE FUCK did they tell Mullier? Sweet fuck all b/c there was nothing for them to tell Mullier that could save themselves!
IF they had something to sell why did Mullier still charge them?
Makes NO sense!!!!!!
The little wanna-be punk who got his dates wrong when he talked to the FBI had nothing to sell to Mullier either.
This whole bullshit LIB/MSM wet dream is going to spew all over them.

Unable to come up with any evidence against Trump, producing only indictments regarding non-associated tax evasion dating back to 2009 - the same year Mueller has been proven to have hidden evidence of Russian crimes, Mueller has abandoned his investigation of 'Russian Interference' / 'Russian Collusion' to dig into 'Israel' and a documentary about an exiled Turkish Cleric...

...and someone / some people are leaking it all out to the public...

Mueller record shows surprising flaws...

MORE Leaks...

Mueller Probe Looks at Mike Flynn’s Work on Documentary Targeting Exiled Turkish Cleric
Mueller is not revealing his hand as he gathers evidence

Why are conservatives so nervous?

Dave koch on line 2...

Soros himself has admitted to turning in Jews who were hiding to the fucking Nazis.
Like he said: "If I didn't do it someone else would have".
All Soros has done with his life is pay for Antifa thugs/MLM thugs and destroy innocent people's lives.

If all Mullier can come up with is some charges totally unrelated to Trump and his campaign 'colluding' with the russians he's going to end up looking pretty fucking foolish.
Spending millions of taxpayer dollars just so the LIBs could try to unseat Trump.
IF there was the slightest evidence of 'collusion' it would have been leaked to the LIB MSM months ago.
Since your understanding of the situation is not the basis of judgment for Muller, he will do just fine.

Muellers ship is getting ready to sink the USS Trump

Unable to come up with any evidence against Trump, producing only indictments regarding non-associated tax evasion dating back to 2009 - the same year Mueller has been proven to have hidden evidence of Russian crimes, Mueller has abandoned his investigation of 'Russian Interference' / 'Russian Collusion' to dig into 'Israel' and a documentary about an exiled Turkish Cleric...

...and someone / some people are leaking it all out to the public...

Mueller record shows surprising flaws...

MORE Leaks...

Mueller Probe Looks at Mike Flynn’s Work on Documentary Targeting Exiled Turkish Cleric
Closer....and closer....and closer....and closer....and closer....and closer...and closer.......

Exactly....we are getting closer and closer to obama, hilary, james comey, rod rosenstein, rober mueller, loretta lynch and eric holder and their cover up and collusion with the Russian government to allow the Russians to gain control of world wide Uranium....the FBI undercover operative who was working for 5 years will be testifying soon, now that the eric holder non-disclosure threat has been removed......

this is the biggest scandal since the Founding of our country...just about every department in the Executive Branch was compromised by obama and clinton....

Thanks for your post....

Forum List

Back