MSNBC’s Cross: ‘I Would Say a Civil War Is Here’

And another threat.

Sure thing, Rambo. No one is afraid. You've been fooled by a blatant con man.

To put a finer point on it Mac: you know what kills a marriage?

Apathy.

Congrats, we are there. Congrats, you in the insane posse killed it. I simply no longer care to share a nation with people whose president stood in a national address and called me the names he did because of the way I VOTED.

And I'm apathetic about what happens to said nation.

You think I'm alone, Ol' Mac? You're not half as insightful as you think you are.

To put a finer point on it Mac: you know what kills a marriage?

Apathy.

Congrats, we are there. Congrats, you in the insane posse killed it. I simply no longer care to share a nation with people whose president stood in a national address and called me the names he did because of the way I VOTED.

And I'm apathetic about what happens to said nation.

You think I'm alone, Ol' Mac? You're not half as insightful as you think you are.
Okay, okay, got it, got it.

Holy crap. You just keep going.

Okay, okay, got it, got it.

Holy crap. You just keep going.

It's not Trump. I don't care about Trump. I was never that big of a fan, to be honest. Can you absorb that information?

It's what you and, yes, YOUR PARTY--fellow citizens--said about me for voting for Trump. It's about a six-year long persecution of him for the "obscenity" of him stealing the presidency from the elite. It's for the president standing up and calling me an extremist for voting in a free and fair election. For a candidate of my choice.

In short,

F you, Mac. F you for screwing up my country. That comes not from my adherence to Trump. That comes from my FORMER allegiance as an American citizen. Whatever THAT means now. Nothing. Less than nothing.

~~~~~~
If that fails, they will assassinate him. They'll find a patsy set him up and get somebody like FBI-HRT Lon Horiuchi to pull the trigger.
Just like they did in Dallas.
That would result in the annihilation of Democrats.

So, the very agency that has been working 24/7 for years trying to foment a civil war is now complaining it is upon us.

Got it.

Forum List

Back