Dem civil war: fired black news anchor says MSNBC is racist and hates black people

She may be right, who knows?

Either way, the idea of a black news anchor going after Biden/DNC butt bois at MSNBC is glorious.

Tiffany Cross opened up this week about MSNBC suddenly severing ties with her in 2022, claiming she lost her weekend morning show because she had “drawn the ire of white conservatives.”

She also asserted that her “abrupt” firing was “very intentional” on the part of MSNBC executives, who wanted the rest of the industry to see her as “so unhireable that we could not trust her with a live mic” and therefore didn’t allow her to issue a farewell to her viewers on air.
I saw here a couple of times. She made Sunny Hostin look like Candace Owens. What a disgustingly vile hateful woman, which is why even ultra-Democrat MSNBC quickly dumped her.

I found this:
"I want you all to know, every single week from the start of my show to the very last show I did, it was a battle," Cross said. "It was a battle to cover things that I wanted to talk about. The network’s philosophy was Trump, Trump, Trump. They wanted me to be part of the echo chamber."

I think I heard her a couple of times; highly forgettable.

I found this:
"I want you all to know, every single week from the start of my show to the very last show I did, it was a battle," Cross said. "It was a battle to cover things that I wanted to talk about. The network’s philosophy was Trump, Trump, Trump. They wanted me to be part of the echo chamber."

I think I heard her a couple of times; highly forgettable.

The general consensus is that MSNBC doesn't like black people.

Forum List

Back