MSNBC Smears Bundy Supporters as “Insurgents,” Attacks Infowars, Drudge

I've never heard of Chris Hayes, but Alex Jones is a stone cold paranoid retard of the first degree.

So if you lose in court, numerous time, just give one of these wing nuts a call and they will come out and take up your illegal cause with guns. COOL!

Alex Jones is a paranoia pimp, it's how he makes money. He's a fucking bullshit artist and a goon.

Separate and apart form the issue at hand, Matt Drudge or people who understand how invasive and unAmerican the BLM and most of the Federal Government truly is.

I've never heard of Chris Hayes, but Alex Jones is a stone cold paranoid retard of the first degree.

NDAA, NSA and IRS targeting are phony scandals, aye.

Nice try (not really), but it takes more than that for me to call someone a paranoid retard of the FIRST degree. And Alex Jones brings it home.

Alex Jones believes 9/11 was a conspiracy. He is also an anti-vaxxer. He also has paranoid conspiracies about fluoride. And he believes any day now our troops are going to round us up and put us in, what, 600 FEMA camps?

The people who drink his piss are paranoid retards of the second degree.

Last edited:
Well, there was one redneck (a former sheriff) who said that they actually "strategized" to put women in front of the big brave "militia" men with guns so that if the cops fired on the armed rednecks, the women would die first.

You know, "Be all that you can be" and all that.

NDAA, NSA and IRS targeting are phony scandals, aye.

Nice try (not really), but it takes more than that for me to call someone a paranoid retard of the FIRST degree. And Alex Jones brings it home.

Do you believe Edward Snowden is a hero or a traitor? Your allegiance and credibility hinges on this question.

The progressives are on a full blown war against the people in this country

they lost and was made a fool by Bundy and his supporters so their next tactic is to smear and destroy you that way..they're just following Dirty Harry Rieds lead

anyone who watches pmsnbc , is it any wonder they hate their fellow countrymen and women

vote for them again people you want more of the same

1in·sur·gent noun \-jənt\ : a person who fights against an established government or authority

...what's the 'smear' exactly?

The established Authority is the Constitution.

And Bundy's actions are not in accordance with the Constitution. There is no protected right in the Constitution for citizens to unilaterally decide - without consequences - which laws they will or will not obey.

1in·sur·gent noun \-jənt\ : a person who fights against an established government or authority

...what's the 'smear' exactly?

The established Authority is the Constitution.

And Bundy's actions are not in accordance with the Constitution. There is no protected right in the Constitution for citizens to unilaterally decide - without consequences - which laws they will or will not obey.

Perhaps you should Obama the Boi King that?

Forum List

Back