MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

If you guys put fetterman in office you are fucked for a lot longer than that…
Unless he hopefully has another stroke very soon. That would be great. That would probably expel him from office if it didn't kill him. While it may seem cold, when you think of the millions of lives that will be adversely affected by that piece of garbage (just look at his tenure as lieutenant governor under Tom Wolf already!), it would be of great benefit to most of us here in Pennsylvania... Except those who are in prison or who want free drugs.

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
MSNBC wasn't really "calling" it. For whatever reason, for a few days they have been putting up their "projection" of how the House will end up, with a margin of error added to the center top. Their map, like everyone else's, shows that there are still (as of now) 20 uncalled races. The Republicans right now have are leading 211-204, but most of those uncalled races are in California and/or waiting for mail-in votes to be counted, both of which traditionally swing left.

Personally, I think MSNBC is being super irresponsible by putting up that "projection." Here's the best page I know of to keep track of it. Two big names on there: Nicole Boebert, and Katie Porter.

(Source: New York Times, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting.)

Who attempted belittle Fetterman. He was mayor of Braddock for 13 years, that means he was well liked and did some good obviously. Then it became lieutenant governor. I believe that says a lot. I'm sorry you don't have respect for yourself or anyone else.

Sorry, He did nothing for Braddock in 13 years. He did block the purchase of a brown site in Braddock that would have benefited the community. He’s a left wing kook.

Forum List

Back