MSNBC Is Now The OWS Chanel

Post the incident the Tea party was trying to get violent.

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Sure sounds civil unresty to me...

So you have nothing.

I asked for an incident and you give me some remarks.

Why is it you offer any excuse for any subject?

Isn't that what the OP has his panties in a bunch about...some "comments" by Van Jones? What violent incident is Mr. Jones responsible for? Hell, what violent comments is Mr. Jones responsible for?

The OP is whining and sniveling about Van Jones calling "civil unrest" and yet it was Tea Baggers calling for violence, not Mr. Jones.

Republican Rep.-elect Allen West’s selection of fiery conservative radio talker Joyce Kaufman to be his congressional chief of staff has caused a national stir since The Palm Beach Post‘s Jose Lambiet broke the news of West’s plans Monday night.

Among the Kaufman clips ricocheting around the Internets is the above one of her remarks at a July 3 tea party rally in which she says (around the 6:00 mark): “I don’t care how this gets painted by the mainstream media, I don’t care if this shows up on YouTube, because I am convinced the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave me a Second Amendment. And if ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Uproar, death threats over West’s new chief of staff and her ballots-vs.-bullets remark

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

So you have nothing.

Isn't that what the OP has his panties in a bunch about...some "comments" by Van Jones? What violent incident is Mr. Jones responsible for? Hell, what violent comments is Mr. Jones responsible for?

The OP is whining and sniveling about Van Jones calling "civil unrest" and yet it was Tea Baggers calling for violence, not Mr. Jones.

Seems you're the one whining and sniveling. :D

Post the incident the Tea party was trying to get violent.

And Angle was defeated, wasn't she?

*NEXT*

What office is Van Jones running for?

*NEXT*

So you have nothing.

Seems to many of US that it is YOU that can't get your panties out of the crack...for the entirety of this thread.

So you have nothing.

LOL...right...I'm the one that is crying about that awful Van Jones calling for "civil unrest". Ooh, scary, scary! :eek:

When did Mr. Jones call for bullets over ballots or 2nd Amendment solutions? What? He didn't? Oh...

If msnbc is the OWS channel then the rest of them must be the Plutocracy channels? No I think msnbc is included in that group also.

:lol: You "heard" he was a 9/11 "truther" but you can't find any quotes about him actually being a "truther" can you? That would actually be the moron that Fox has on all the damn time, Judge Napolitano.

"He did not explain how his name came to be on the petition. A source said Jones did not carefully review the language in the petition before agreeing to add his name."

"I do not agree with this statement and it certainly does not reflect my views now or ever," Jones said in the statement.

Signing the Petition does not make him a truther. He has also, since, had his name removed from the Petition. Can you find any public statements he has made that would lead you to believe he is a truther like Napolitano? (Pssst...there aren't any)

Do you make it a habit to sign petitions that you don't read? If you do...then I'm sorry to point out the obvious...but you're an IDIOT!!! Van Jones signs petitions that he doesn't read? Then I'm sorry but he's an IDIOT!!!

There is a reason why the Obama Administration struggles on so many levels with simply running the country. Barry has put people in positions of power that are not up to their jobs. Van Jones...Eric Holder...Timmy Geithner...Stephen Chu...Larry Summers and probably the biggest idiot of them all...our sitting Vice President Joe "Duh" Biden. Part of being an effective administrator is choosing your people. Barry chooses his on ideology not on competence and he just LOVES anyone who went to Harvard so we've been saddled with dozens of incompetent Ivy Leaguers.

LOL...right...I'm the one that is crying about that awful Van Jones calling for "civil unrest". Ooh, scary, scary! :eek:

When did Mr. Jones call for bullets over ballots or 2nd Amendment solutions? What? He didn't? Oh...

But yet? Here you are sweating it and deflecting...sucks to be you doesn't it?

I've been hearing some pretty terrible things about Van Jones. I heard he is currently conducting hundreds of classes around the country on how to protest called "The 99% Spring" Their American version of the Arab Spring. They even talked about these classes this morning.

I heard he was a 9/11 truther. I heard he was a communist. I've heard of some of his quotes.

Van Jones said; “Only suburban white kids shoot up schools; you’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child.”

“The white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people of color communities because they don’t have a racial justice frame.”

“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist

“Well the answer to that is, they’re assholes.” This was in response to a question of why Democrats aren't able to pass legislation with majorities when Republicans are.

Well guess what? Van Jones was a guest panelist on UP w/Chris Hayes a gay anchorman on MSNBC.....Media Matter's version of Glenn Beck.

hayeslimbaughfluke.JPG

They were talking about civil disobedience this morning. Talking about environmental protesters being unfairly locked up for breaking the law.

picture-11.png

This is tied in with the White House and Media Matters......which are both doing the dirty work for George Sorros.

If you want to see the show it's on MSNBC right now.

I'm just wondering how long this is gonna be allowed to go on.....because what they're discussing is criminal.

Links

Van Jones Quotes | Our Crazy Government
Up with Chris Hayes
Chris Hayes and his wife have a new baby .. not everyone you don't like is gay.

*Deflection alert*

Being married and having babies does not mean you aren't gay.

We have one in my shop and another in the shop next door that are gay and married and have children.
And how do you know they're gay?

I hope those left-wing idiots take to the streets in the spring/summer because they will drive independents to Romney in droves.

Most Americans cannot stand 20-30 year old snot nosed shitheads whining about their college loans, the environment, healthcare, etc. Now throw in marches and riots in big cities, game over.

If msnbc is the OWS channel then the rest of them must be the Plutocracy channels? No I think msnbc is included in that group also.

Yes, MSNBC is definitely in the plutocracy group. Corporate media is corporate media, no matter what dress they happen to be wearing for the day. If you REALLY want to see what left wing media looks like, tune into Current TV.

I hope those left-wing idiots take to the streets in the spring/summer because they will drive independents to Romney in droves.

Most Americans cannot stand 20-30 year old snot nosed shitheads whining about their college loans, the environment, healthcare, etc. Now throw in marches and riots in big cities, game over.

Most Americans are not exactly in a love affair with the banks either.

So you have nothing.

The tea party didnt call for violence. Dont tread on me, is a warning you are about to violate my rights. That those rights will be defended vigorously.

All around the same time democrats were allowing border agents to be murdered with weapons they let walk, all for diminishing the second amendment right.

Now if you wish to discuss violence further, I can point out many more incidents by democrats.

Try me if you really think you are up for this. I already know you can not counter the number of incidents.

Yes, MSNBC is definitely in the plutocracy group. Corporate media is corporate media, no matter what dress they happen to be wearing for the day. If you REALLY want to see what left wing media looks like, tune into Current TV.

Admission Gracie?

Definition of PLUTOCRACY

: government by the wealthy

: a controlling class of the wealthy

— plu·to·crat \ˈplü-tə-ˌkrat\noun
— plu·to·crat·ic \ˌplü-tə-ˈkra-tik\adjective
— plu·to·crat·i·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\adverb

*Shazam* !

That's why I hope they do it. I wish Van Jones all the success in the world.

So you have nothing.

The tea party didnt call for violence. Dont tread on me, is a warning you are about to violate my rights. That those rights will be defended vigorously.

All around the same time democrats were allowing border agents to be murdered with weapons they let walk, all for diminishing the second amendment right.

Now if you wish to discuss violence further, I can point out many more incidents by democrats.

Try me if you really think you are up for this. I already know you can not counter the number of incidents.

Ah...so "bullets over ballots" and "2nd Amendment Solutions" isn't violent. That IS good to know.

Oh, I'm sure we could go tit for tat on violent actions and no side would come up the winner. The fact is that Mr. Jones is not fomenting violence. He's not calling for violence, but protest...PEACEFUL protest I might add. No violent rhetoric like we see so often, just non-violent protest.

Now you want to jump to Border patrol agents? Seriously? :rolleyes:

If Jones said that he wants an American Spring like the Arab Spring, he is undoubtably calling for violence.

So you have nothing.

Indeed...by the power of the vote...and informing others of misdeeds to stem liberty...

GadsdenFlag.gif

Just as the symbol on the flag suggests...You have been warned...don't come any closer.
240px-Naval_Jack_of_the_United_States_svg.png

The First US Navy Jack​

Indeed...by the power of the vote...and informing others of misdeeds to stem liberty...

GadsdenFlag.gif

Just as the symbol on the flag suggests...You have been warned...don't come any closer.
240px-Naval_Jack_of_the_United_States_svg.png

The First US Navy Jack​

I seem to remember a time back a few years ago when the tea party opposed big banks and their buyout of the government, what ever happened to that? Did they trade it for 30 pieces of lobbyist silver to get national recognition?

Last edited:
If Jones said that he wants an American Spring like the Arab Spring, he is undoubtably calling for violence.

Right...except for the part where he isn't:

99% Spring Action Training
We're at a crossroads as a country. In recent years, millions have lost their jobs, homes have been foreclosed, and an unconscionable number of children live in poverty. We have to stand up to the people who caused of all this and confront the rampant greed and deliberate manipulation of our democracy and our economy by a tiny minority in the 1%.

Inspired by Occupy Wall Street and the fight for workers in Madison, Wisconsin, the 99% will rise up this spring. In the span of just one week, from April 9-15, 100,000 people will be trained to tell the story of what happened to our economy, learn the history of non-violent direct action, and use that knowledge to take action on our own campaigns to win change.

We'll gather for trainings in homes, community centers, places of worship, campuses, and public spaces nationwide to learn how to join together in the work of reclaiming our country through sustained non-violent action.

Will you rise with us and join a 99% Spring action training?​

The 99% Spring

Ya'll are just pissed because Jones is going after ALEC...and winning. :lol:

Forum List

Back