MSNBC: If You’re Into Physical Fitness, You’re Probably a NAZI

More from the fat Leftists. They can’t get off their mommy’s couch on their own power so attack those who can.
Can Democrats get any more pathetic?

DONT ANSWER THAT.

Physical fitness has always been central to the far right. In "Mein Kampf," Hitler fixated on boxing and jujitsu, believing they could help him create an army of millions whose aggressive spirit and impeccably trained bodies, combined with "fanatical love of the fatherland," would do more for the German nation than any "mediocre" tactical weapons training.

In more modern times, far-right groups have launched mixed martial arts and boxing gyms in Ukraine, Canada and France, among other places, focused on training far-right nationalists in violent hand-to-hand combat and street-fighting techniques.

The left wants you fat, sick, in debt, unarmed, and addicted.

weak dems are afraid of strong men ! the weaker and more effeminate a guy is the more likely they'll vote for a democrat !
It is why the attack on real men has been underway for quite sometime, Commercials, movies, all portray strong women, and weak stupid men, (Liberal Men) it is disgusting. I was raised by a strong woman, I married a strong woman and neither subscribe to the leftist feminazis.

Shouldn't shock you. Essentially, your entire party believes vaccinated people don't get covid and men can get pregnant.
I haven't met to many independents that believe that...or Democrats for that matter.

Do you have links that show a large portion of Democrats believe those things or are you just dutifully parroting your right wing talking points?

I will wait for a link.

Thank you.

Shouldn't shock you. Essentially, your entire party believes vaccinated people don't get covid and men can get pregnant.
That’s an entirely stupid statement by an ignorant person. Vaccinations are never intended to keep people from getting covid or any disease. They are intended from keeping people from manifesting the symptoms of these diseases and getting too sick from them over time. Boy are you illiterate.

I haven't met to many independents that believe that...or Democrats for that matter.

Do you have links that show a large portion of Democrats believe those things or are you just dutifully parroting your right wing talking points?

I will wait for a link.

Thank you.
He can’t because he just makes up shit off the top of his head like nearly all MAGAs and shit makers.

I will wait for a link.

Thank you.

Your party leaders believe these things. Since you support them, it follows that you also believe it.

1690399362822.png

Your party leaders believe these things. Since you support them, it follows that you also believe it.

View attachment 808196
And there you have it folks.

This is what makes Trump humpers so gullable.

They believe, and in turn push, statements made out of context, or misspoken, and sometimes just isolated foolish statements (Biden) and that means all the democrats thing those things. A meme is all they need.

It's cult group think.

Trump humpers believe every single word that flows from Trump mouth so they just assume Democrats do too.

How about backing up your "meme" with some context, and backed by data that shows Democrats believed these statements?

Can you do that without any pictures.

And there you have it folks.

This is what makes Trump humpers so gullable.

They believe, and in turn push, statements made out of context, or misspoken, and sometimes just isolated foolish statements (Biden) and that means all the democrats thing those things. A meme is all they need.

It's cult group think.

Trump humpers believe every single word that flows from Trump mouth so they just assume Democrats do too.

How about backing up your "meme" with some context, and backed by data that shows Democrats believed these statements?

Can you do that without any pictures.

Do you believe vaccinated people can't get covid, like Joe Biden claimed?

Forum List

Back