MSNBC: “Herschel Walker will do what he’s told and that’s what Republicans want from their negroes.“

it is disgusting for Republicans to turn him into a Senatorial candidate. It is crazy to vote for him
Not as crazy as voting for a Democrat.

We’ve had it with RINO and establishment GOP. We need MAGA candidates to save this country from you communists.

The alternative, (aka Warlock, the fake pastor) ran over his baby mama... wow, not a very religious thing to do.

Is that a satanic cult he's running? That would make sense.

When you see a once great athlete with this many mental problems, admitting dozens of “personalities” and personality disorders and with a long history of making nonsensical statements and even having violent episodes leading to having his guns taken away, making threats to kill family members, etc. — it is disgusting for Republicans to turn him into a Senatorial candidate. It is crazy to vote for him. His race is not the issue, but other African Americans are perfectly correct in pointing to the fact that Republicans and Republican money are using him … disgracefully.
Republicans don’t care

They count on the gullibility of the voters.
Democrats are running a black man for Georgia Senator. Lets run our own black man in Georgia that everyone loves…….Football Star Herschel Walker
People won’t care if he can do the job.

How would that be any different if he was a Democrat? If he was a (Dim) you’d support him because he would do what the Dims tell him to do.
For the simple fact -- no one here believes Warnock is afraid to debate his policy positions with anyone...and do it with an understanding of the policies he is defending...

Which is why they are not 837 clips circling around of people trying to understand what Warnock was trying to say.....nor is there any scandals flying around about Warnock having 3 or 4 secret children when it previously claimed to have just one...

The alternative, (aka Warlock, the fake pastor) ran over his baby mama... wow, not a very religious thing to do.

Is that a satanic cult he's running? That would make sense.
Except, that didn't happen.....but its ok if you want to make shit up to try to deflect from the ACTUAL SHIT we know about Herschel...

Herschel Walker has bizarre theories that he is not afraid to spout. He also demonstrates simplistic understanding of key issues.
That is why his Republican handlers will not allow him to debate or give interviews to other than RW press
They adopted the Biden strategy, it got Joe elected and he is still in office.

When you see a once great athlete with this many mental problems, admitting dozens of “personalities” and personality disorders and with a long history of making nonsensical statements and even having violent episodes leading to having his guns taken away, making threats to kill family members, etc. — it is disgusting for Republicans to turn him into a Senatorial candidate. It is crazy to vote for him. His race is not the issue, but other African Americans are perfectly correct in pointing to the fact that Republicans and Republican money are using him … disgracefully.
I wouldn’t vote for Walker but I wouldn’t vote for a Democrat either. Disgusting? Not really, it is the product of a corrupt two party system that we all seem to love.

Except, that didn't happen.....but its ok if you want to make shit up to try to deflect from the ACTUAL SHIT we know about Herschel...

Except it did happen. Baby Mama filed a police report. What happened to "believe all women"?

The fake pastor makes keith ellison look like a good husband. He's a piece of shit that ran over the mother his children. It's going to take a LOT more election theft to keep that fucking animal in office.....

Except it did happen. Baby Mama filed a police report. What happened to "believe all women"?

The fake pastor makes keith ellison look like a good husband. He's a piece of shit that ran over the mother his children. It's going to take a LOT more election theft to keep that fucking animal in office.....
Except it didn't happen.........there was an accusation.....

FURTHERMORE, it was Warnock who called the police on her, not the other way around....

ON TOP OF THAT, when officers on the scene asked to see her foot, she refused...when medics on the scene saw her foot, they could find no bruising, swelling or anything to back up her claim....which is why there no charges filed and the case was dropped..

Did Herschel get those child support cases dropped yet??

For the simple fact -- no one here believes Warnock is afraid to debate his policy positions with anyone...and do it with an understanding of the policies he is defending...

Which is why they are not 837 clips circling around of people trying to understand what Warnock was trying to say.....nor is there any scandals flying around about Warnock having 3 or 4 secret children when it previously claimed to have just one...
Warnock is a Democrat, which means he’s a shill for Ukraine and supports wrecking our economy to support Zelensky. He also must support transgender ideology and grooming kids.

Warnock is a Democrat, which means he’s a shill for Ukraine and supports wrecking our economy to support Zelensky. He also must support transgender ideology and grooming kids.
Cool story bro......

Funny how you morons went from bragging about how much you supported Ukraine more than Obama did -- to now claiming supporting Ukraine means you are a shill...

I swear you idiots are pathetic....

Cool story bro......

Funny how you morons went from bragging about how much you supported Ukraine more than Obama did -- to now claiming supporting Ukraine means you are a shill...

I swear you idiots are pathetic....
LOL we never bragged about supporting Ukraine. That story is about how President Trump withheld money from Ukraine which sent you warmongers into a frenzy.

I didn't mention Trump himself, I called you a Trumper because that is what you are....but if you like, I will just call you a reactionary right-wing cuck....because that is what you were before Trump and will be after him.....

Again........I will not stop reminding you morons of the other morons you wanted to be a Senator.....like this woman....

You idiots wanted a woman to be Senator who literally had to make a campaign ad to tell everyone she is not a witch.....and no, me mocking this woman isn't racist......

It makes you anti female.

Touché.

And he is right......nobody believes Herschel will be making policy decisions or have any real depth of understanding when it comes to policies that come before him -- he will be told by donors, think tanks and the establishment to play his part....which is to be a yes vote when he is told...or be a no vote when he is told....he is just there to be a familiar face for the voters....
sounds like walker is a fan of biden...Old Joe is great at taking orders and lying low

I didn't mention Trump himself, I called you a Trumper because that is what you are....but if you like, I will just call you a reactionary right-wing cuck....because that is what you were before Trump and will be after him.....

Again........I will not stop reminding you morons of the other morons you wanted to be a Senator.....like this woman....

You idiots wanted a woman to be Senator who literally had to make a campaign ad to tell everyone she is not a witch.....and no, me mocking this woman isn't racist......

democrats are such gentle, non judgmental folk

And he is right......nobody believes Herschel will be making policy decisions or have any real depth of understanding when it comes to policies that come before him -- he will be told by donors, think tanks and the establishment to play his part....which is to be a yes vote when he is told...or be a no vote when he is told....he is just there to be a familiar face for the voters....
So what? All I need to know is Herschel Walker is a true American who will put Americans first. The rest is of it is not rocket science, he is a smart guy. You don't make it to the top of the NFL by being dumb no matter how the Democrats try and smear him. He will be infinitely better than the racist Reverend Warnock.

Forum List

Back