MSNBC and CNN collusion with the Russians to over throw our Gov't.

Meanwhile, the investigation continues.

No, after 7 months in progress and not one shred of evidence of "Russia meddling," it is only beginning according to the SWAMP PEOPLE! :p The investigation into what is what insane Crooked Hillary idiots need to ask themselves.
Really? Is that why we now have a criminal investigation going on concerning the Russian ties to the Trump campaign? Is that why the fat old senile orange clown is in a panic concerning the investigation?
where's that at?

No, after 7 months in progress and not one shred of evidence of "Russia meddling," it is only beginning according to the SWAMP PEOPLE! :p The investigation into what is what insane Crooked Hillary idiots need to ask themselves.

It's not seven months...

Mueller was just appointed last week...

More like seven DAYS...

Patience, little Trump-Believer...

The trouble you seek may be coming...

But we'll never know until the newly-minted Independent Investigation does its work...

Looks like we may see those Tax Returns, after all...

<snicker>

Special Counsel Mueller's work has only just begun...

Enjoy the ride.
well actually it's been over 13 months, but who's fking counting?

We have a Government?

Oh, wait, yeah, that's right...

We're not talking about the Joke-of-an-Administration currently occupying the White House...

We're talking about the Deep State that won't let Drumpf tear-up the Constitution...

I seriously doubt that MSNBC and CNN want the REAL government (Deep State) brought down...

The OrangeAde salesman temporarily sitting in the boss' chair, however, well...

Let's hope that Special Counsel Mueller finds enough to bring The Creature down...

The sooner that happens, the safer for the Republic...

---------------------------------

BTW... the OP is just dripping with faux logic and faux conclusions and good ol' fashioned hor$e$hit... terrible opening gambit... just awful.
yeah that joke left back in January.

Witch Hunts are not about evidence, they are about creating impressions with people. If "evidence" were a consideration, this would have died last November.

FUD, fear, uncertainty, and doubt. This is what the democrats bring to America. Sure, they can never prove wrong doing, but that was never their goal.

Using Silly STANDARDS of the MSM we now find;
MSNBC collusion with the Russians to over throw our Gov't.
Ex-MSNBC Anchor Ed Schultz is Now Working for Putin's Russian Network.
What MSNBC favors did he offer for his job and was he compromised by the Russians?

And both CNN and MSNBC has Employees who are Russian.
*oh my*
CNN and MSNBC were both tied to and involved in the Jill Stein call for recounts and Jill Stein has ties to Putin.

Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe"
She has ties to Russia and MSNBC has ties to her, and worse they knew Trump tweeted the Truth about Obama Spying and covered that up by outright lying and calling him crazy for the tweet.
Why cover it up unless you are PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AND COLLUSION.

MSNBC you are guilty of Treason. MADDOW WILL now go on a 24 week rant about you connecting the dots with a Hasbro Lite-Brite.

By the way this actually happened, my browser refused to allow me to look up the MSNBC Russian employees connections to Putin/Kremlin, it actually censored into an error page each time I mentioned MSNBC connection to Russia.
*L* What the hell is going on here?
Comey to testify next week that Tramp did indeed lie about shutting down the investigation.
Your goose is cooked. The POS president committed obstruction of justice.

Using Silly STANDARDS of the MSM we now find;
MSNBC collusion with the Russians to over throw our Gov't.
Ex-MSNBC Anchor Ed Schultz is Now Working for Putin's Russian Network.
What MSNBC favors did he offer for his job and was he compromised by the Russians?

And both CNN and MSNBC has Employees who are Russian.
*oh my*
CNN and MSNBC were both tied to and involved in the Jill Stein call for recounts and Jill Stein has ties to Putin.

Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe"
She has ties to Russia and MSNBC has ties to her, and worse they knew Trump tweeted the Truth about Obama Spying and covered that up by outright lying and calling him crazy for the tweet.
Why cover it up unless you are PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AND COLLUSION.

MSNBC you are guilty of Treason. MADDOW WILL now go on a 24 week rant about you connecting the dots with a Hasbro Lite-Brite.

By the way this actually happened, my browser refused to allow me to look up the MSNBC Russian employees connections to Putin/Kremlin, it actually censored into an error page each time I mentioned MSNBC connection to Russia.
*L* What the hell is going on here?
Comey to testify next week that Tramp did indeed lie about shutting down the investigation.
Your goose is cooked. The POS president committed obstruction of justice.
sure he is. LOL. you know this how? I love your fake news from fairytale land.

here is some more fairy dust

200.gif

It's not seven months...

More like seven DAYS...

But we'll never know until the newly-minted Independent Investigation does its work...

<snicker>

Enjoy the ride.

So now you saying Comey was incompetent?

Don't know.

Let's hear what Special Counsel Mueller has to say on the subject, when he's ready.

It's not seven months...

More like seven DAYS...

<snicker>

Enjoy the ride.

Don't know.

Let's hear what Special Counsel Mueller has to say on the subject, when he's ready.

In that post you did.

It's not seven months...

More like seven DAYS...

<snicker>

Enjoy the ride.

Don't know.

In that post you did.
Your interpretation and spin... not mine... I disagree, profoundly.

Forum List

Back