MSNBC and CNN collusion with the Russians to over throw our Gov't.

Meanwhile, the investigation continues.

No, after 7 months in progress and not one shred of evidence of "Russia meddling," it is only beginning according to the SWAMP PEOPLE! :p The investigation into what is what insane Crooked Hillary idiots need to ask themselves.

It's not seven months...

Mueller was just appointed last week...

More like seven DAYS...

Patience, little Trump-Believer...

The trouble you seek may be coming...

But we'll never know until the newly-minted Independent Investigation does its work...

Looks like we may see those Tax Returns, after all...

<snicker>

Special Counsel Mueller's work has only just begun...

Enjoy the ride.

So now you saying Comey was incompetent?

Meanwhile, the investigation continues.
and as it does, meanwhile all the left will scream GUILTY just the same, even though when pressed for hard evidence they will quickly say "duh - it's ongoing and we don't know!"

"we don't know" - yet, GUILTY!!!

funny, the left.

Much like the right did with HRC and the Ben-Gotcha witch hunt.... The Dems just need to drag him back and fourth through the mud for 6 years.... a trick they learned from the GOP
what's funny though is we had evidence of those crimes. not just anon people. and then we called up names and let them testify. the dems are calling out names like carter page and roger stone as evidence of the russia collusion - but they won't let them testify.

if you think this is just payback - say so. if you think there is a real russia connection - say so. you can't believe both.

Evidence of "crimes"?

No, it's not "payback", but the party that kept having investigation after investigation into Benghazi now needs to STFU and let this one happen.

No Democrat is saying about Trump:

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”
ok - not sure your point here.
she's untrustable - check. do you trust her?
no one would have known it happened - would they? obama was blaming a freaking video.

at least the right went after something she physically did and everyone knew it. for trump you have talk. rumors. and made up facts from a few years of obama spying.

You don't get that 8 separate investigations into Benghazi is the epitome of a witch hunt, admitted to by Republican Kevin McCarthy?

So, in regards to Hillary and Benghazi, since you say she "did" something, what is it she "did" that had to be investigated eight times?

and as it does, meanwhile all the left will scream GUILTY just the same, even though when pressed for hard evidence they will quickly say "duh - it's ongoing and we don't know!"

funny, the left.

Much like the right did with HRC and the Ben-Gotcha witch hunt.... The Dems just need to drag him back and fourth through the mud for 6 years.... a trick they learned from the GOP
what's funny though is we had evidence of those crimes. not just anon people. and then we called up names and let them testify. the dems are calling out names like carter page and roger stone as evidence of the russia collusion - but they won't let them testify.

if you think this is just payback - say so. if you think there is a real russia connection - say so. you can't believe both.

Evidence of "crimes"?

No, it's not "payback", but the party that kept having investigation after investigation into Benghazi now needs to STFU and let this one happen.

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”
no one would have known it happened - would they? obama was blaming a freaking video.

at least the right went after something she physically did and everyone knew it. for trump you have talk. rumors. and made up facts from a few years of obama spying.

You don't get that 8 separate investigations into Benghazi is the epitome of a witch hunt, admitted to by Republican Kevin McCarthy?

So, in regards to Hillary and Benghazi, since you say she "did" something, what is it she "did" that had to be investigated eight times?
are you seeing if i'm stupid enough to follow on here? you don't believe she did anything wrong. anything i say at this point you'd have a canned response for. there is zero point in discussing this since you think she did nothing wrong and it was all a witch hunt.

AND IF IT WAS - then this would be payback, not actual crimes from trump.

Evidence of "crimes"?

are you seeing if i'm stupid enough to follow on here? you don't believe she did anything wrong. anything i say at this point you'd have a canned response for. there is zero point in discussing this since you think she did nothing wrong and it was all a witch hunt.

You said there were crimes Hillary committed and that's why we needed eight separate, mostly partisan, investigations into Benghazi. Name the "crimes". Back up you claims with facts.

The fact is that Russia attempted to interfere in our Election. Also a fact, numerous Trump associates had multiple, undisclosed, contacts with Russian officials while that country was actively interfering in our election. I believe that warrants an investigation. Why don't you and Trump believe that it does?

If there's nothing to hide, an innocent person would support the investigation.

Evidence of "crimes"?

You said there were crimes Hillary committed and that's why we needed eight separate, mostly partisan, investigations into Benghazi. Name the "crimes". Back up you claims with facts.

The fact is that Russia attempted to interfere in our Election. Also a fact, numerous Trump associates had multiple, undisclosed, contacts with Russian officials while that country was actively interfering in our election. I believe that warrants an investigation. Why don't you and Trump believe that it does?

*I* said there were crimes, sure. i said nothing of how many investigations we went through.

as for RUSSIA and the *facts* - you're milking a dry-tit but have fun. if you want to investigate, great. but did you give a flying horse-shit when we jacked with other countries elections? did you tell obama to stop funding anti-netenyahu groups?

something tells me no but i'll wait.

Evidence of "crimes"?

*I* said there were crimes, sure. i said nothing of how many investigations we went through.

as for RUSSIA and the *facts* - you're milking a dry-tit but have fun. if you want to investigate, great. but did you give a flying horse-shit when we jacked with other countries elections? did you tell obama to stop funding anti-netenyahu groups?

So what were the crimes?

The facts I provided are why there is a Trump/Russia investigation.

So what were the crimes?

oh i'm sorry - you provided a fact? i musta missed it while trying to ignore your hate boner.

So what were the crimes?

oh i'm sorry - you provided a fact? i musta missed it while trying to ignore your hate boner.

That's it, deflection.

So what were the crimes?

That's it, deflection.
you didn't present a fact.

FACT - RUSSIA JACKED WITH OUR ELECTIONS!!!!! what would you like me to do here? maybe they did, maybe not. when proven i'll worry about it. til then all i see are TRUMP - RUSSIA WAUGAUGH ANGER!!!

then we pushed for *facts* you get "HEY - INVESTIGATION THEY CAN'T SAY!!!!"

so if this is a fact then it's known what they did, how they did it, and who was involved.

so - how did russia do it?
how did they get into our system?
who was involved in russia and what are the direct links (not "undocumented" crap) to show they were involved beyond speculation?

you toss a few of those out, i'll be glad to address them as "facts" but something tells me you're about to get mad, insult me, blame me for jimmy hoffa or something and leave in a fit of anger and never present any of these *facts* you keep throwing out there.

tag. you're it.

Evidence of "crimes"?

all repubs are running and hiding lawyering up, leaving the WH Even dumps top guy ,his son in law is shoved into a corner The spotlight is on these vile traitors and they can't tolerate it

Evidence of "crimes"?

all repubs are running and hiding lawyering up, leaving the WH Even dumps top guy ,his son in law is shoved into a corner The spotlight is on these vile traitors and they can't tolerate it

What planet or TV station is that narrative on?

Evidence of "crimes"?

and you are making up shit as you go along.

how ... cute.

funny, the left.

Evidence of "crimes"?

There is a difference. There IS ample evidence against Clinton. There simply was no government willing to enforce the law.

Now, there is no evidence against Trump, but there is a media willing, on behalf of the Democrats, to convict regardless.of evidence.

The media does not even bother to hide their advocacy for the Democrat party.

So what were the crimes?

That's it, deflection.
you didn't present a fact.

FACT - RUSSIA JACKED WITH OUR ELECTIONS!!!!! what would you like me to do here? maybe they did, maybe not. when proven i'll worry about it. til then all i see are TRUMP - RUSSIA WAUGAUGH ANGER!!!

then we pushed for *facts* you get "HEY - INVESTIGATION THEY CAN'T SAY!!!!"

so if this is a fact then it's known what they did, how they did it, and who was involved.

so - how did russia do it?
how did they get into our system?
who was involved in russia and what are the direct links (not "undocumented" crap) to show they were involved beyond speculation?

you toss a few of those out, i'll be glad to address them as "facts" but something tells me you're about to get mad, insult me, blame me for jimmy hoffa or something and leave in a fit of anger and never present any of these *facts* you keep throwing out there.

tag. you're it.

Educate yourself

Everything we know so far about Trump and the Russia investigation

Now let's see where it goes. That was written on the 16th, updated on the 17th...before the Kushner revelations.

Educate yourself

Now let's see where it goes. That was written on the 16th, updated on the 17th...before the Kushner revelations.
ok, i'll play.

Article: The disclosure Tuesday of a memo written by James B. Comey saying that President Trump had asked him to shut down the FBI’s investigation of former national security advisor Michael Flynn followed months of intrigue.
Reality: means nothing. this is speculation and to date has not been provided. but the mention of it does send libs into a lather in the potential that could be there. even then, it's a handwritten note of one mans account of what happened. no court in the land would allow this to be evidence of anything at all.

Article: Trump has frequently belittled investigations underway into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. His comments, often on Twitter, have only heightened the suspicions of his detractors about Russia’s ties to Flynn and other senior Trump campaign advisors.
Realty: While I agree Trumps tweets are annoying, they're far outshined by the lefts fascination with them. again, nothing here but editorials and opinions.

Article: Last week, Trump fired Comey. Democrats have accused the president of trying to obstruct the inquiry by ousting the man who had been heading it. The existence of a memo documenting private conversation between Comey and Trump, first reported Tuesday by the New York Times, has set off widespread speculation that Trump could now be vulnerable to impeachment.
Reality: Wow. back to the Comey memo that may or may not exist but tell me - are you going to say a handwritten unverified note is now legal proof of someone doing something wrong? you don't wanna go here. i write a lot of creative stuff and you'd be amazed at your new lifestyle. and it would be true, i mean. i wrote it down just what you told me that time we talked...

as for the timeline - a lot of facts that more or less say "on tuesday, it was tuesday..." and no proof at all.

you should stop now.

Educate yourself

ok, i'll play.

Article: The disclosure Tuesday of a memo written by James B. Comey saying that President Trump had asked him to shut down the FBI’s investigation of former national security advisor Michael Flynn followed months of intrigue.
Reality: means nothing. this is speculation and to date has not been provided. but the mention of it does send libs into a lather in the potential that could be there. even then, it's a handwritten note of one mans account of what happened. no court in the land would allow this to be evidence of anything at all.

Article: Trump has frequently belittled investigations underway into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. His comments, often on Twitter, have only heightened the suspicions of his detractors about Russia’s ties to Flynn and other senior Trump campaign advisors.
Realty: While I agree Trumps tweets are annoying, they're far outshined by the lefts fascination with them. again, nothing here but editorials and opinions.

Article: Last week, Trump fired Comey. Democrats have accused the president of trying to obstruct the inquiry by ousting the man who had been heading it. The existence of a memo documenting private conversation between Comey and Trump, first reported Tuesday by the New York Times, has set off widespread speculation that Trump could now be vulnerable to impeachment.
Reality: Wow. back to the Comey memo that may or may not exist but tell me - are you going to say a handwritten unverified note is now legal proof of someone doing something wrong? you don't wanna go here. i write a lot of creative stuff and you'd be amazed at your new lifestyle. and it would be true, i mean. i wrote it down just what you told me that time we talked...

as for the timeline - a lot of facts that more or less say "on tuesday, it was tuesday..." and no proof at all.

you should stop now.

There's nothing for me to "stop". I'm not the one investigating Russia's interference and that's not going to stop no matter how much you or Trump want it to.

Using Silly STANDARDS of the MSM we now find;
MSNBC collusion with the Russians to over throw our Gov't.
Ex-MSNBC Anchor Ed Schultz is Now Working for Putin's Russian Network.
What MSNBC favors did he offer for his job and was he compromised by the Russians?

And both CNN and MSNBC has Employees who are Russian.
*oh my*
CNN and MSNBC were both tied to and involved in the Jill Stein call for recounts and Jill Stein has ties to Putin.

Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe"
She has ties to Russia and MSNBC has ties to her, and worse they knew Trump tweeted the Truth about Obama Spying and covered that up by outright lying and calling him crazy for the tweet.
Why cover it up unless you are PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AND COLLUSION.

MSNBC you are guilty of Treason. MADDOW WILL now go on a 24 week rant about you connecting the dots with a Hasbro Lite-Brite.

By the way this actually happened, my browser refused to allow me to look up the MSNBC Russian employees connections to Putin/Kremlin, it actually censored into an error page each time I mentioned MSNBC connection to Russia.
*L* What the hell is going on here?

This post reeks of desperation! Pitiful!

excuse me...

SAD!

Educate yourself

ok, i'll play.

you should stop now.

There's nothing for me to "stop". I'm not the one investigating Russia's interference and that's not going to stop no matter how much you or Trump want it to.

heh - again - i have said i don't give a shit if they want to investigate this until the end of time. wheee and have fun.

what i have said, and you can't seem to comprehend, is that

anyone going TRUMP GUILTY does it by pointing to investigations that *ARE NOT FINISHED YET* and no innocence or guilt has been determined.

when asked for evidence of guilt these same people go DUH - THEY CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT - then continue the brony prancing around going "trump is guilty trump is guilty WHEEE" in some ritual form even though they've admitted no evidence is available yet to the public.

quite ironic in a butt-nugget stupid way.

Forum List

Back