MSM and Susan Rice

I am curious how people see this. Pick one of the three options:

1 The MSM is reporting on this in favor Trump
2 The MSM is reporting on this in favor of Susan Rice
3 The MSM does not seem partisan or biased in any way

I don't see a partisan position. the MEDIA posts what gets clicks.

for the record, I don't have a problem with unmasking the treasonous trump freaks.

That's ok. for the record, I'm happy that the corporate whore's team was hacked and the truth about her was exposed.

for the record, I don't have a problem with unmasking the treasonous trump freaks.

Nobody gives a shit what you do or don't have a problem with, the law makes it a crime.

MSM will not even report the felonies that have been committed by rice. Theyre running scared now.

And you can't report on the felonies either because you just made it up.

Again

50 USC 1809, forbids the unauthorized disclosure of national security information.

Rice could face an additional problem. If she requested that a name be unmasked in a document that had nothing whatsoever to do with foreign surveillance involving national security, an argument could be made that she created a false statement in her unmasking request, which is a crime under 18 USC 1001.

MSM will not even report the felonies that have been committed by rice. Theyre running scared now.

And you can't report on the felonies either because you just made it up.

Again

50 USC 1809, forbids the unauthorized disclosure of national security information.

Rice could face an additional problem. If she requested that a name be unmasked in a document that had nothing whatsoever to do with foreign surveillance involving national security, an argument could be made that she created a false statement in her unmasking request, which is a crime under 18 USC 1001.

When called out on making up felony charges you go with the tried and true "if" defense.

Like I said they can't report on something you make up. If''s and buts aren't proof

The MSM is reporting on this in favor of Susan Rice
If course it is in favor of Rice, MSM still believes that the Chocolate Messiah could do no wrong and that goes for anyone that reported to him. For if they believed Susan Rice committed a crime that would reflect badly on Obama. MSM is still protecting him.

The MSM is reporting on this in favor of Susan Rice
If course it is in favor of Rice, MSM still believes that the Chocolate Messiah could do no wrong and that goes for anyone that reported to him. For if they believed Susan Rice committed a crime that would reflect badly on Obama. MSM is still protecting him.
Yep, I agree. It is pretty fun watching lefties avoid answering the op though....

WHO ASKED SUSAN RICE TO UNMASK THOSE NAMES?
Obama’s national security advisor is a liar -- and possibly a felon.
April 4, 2017

Matthew Vadum
bhj.jpg

Former President Obama’s National Security Advisor Susan Rice asked for the names of Trump transition officials to be unmasked and made public in raw intelligence files, according to media reports, a move apparently carried out to harm the incoming Trump administration.

As recently as March 22, Rice denied knowing anything about the intelligence reports. In an appearance on “PBS Newshour,” she said pretty definitely, “I know nothing about this.” The new news reports paint Rice as a liar.

The evidence we know about in the Trump-Russia saga so far seems to be pointing at Obama.

Adam Housley of Fox News reports:

Who Asked Susan Rice to Unmask those Names?

SUSAN RICE ADMITS "UNMASKING" SOME WIRETAPPED AMERICANS
April 4, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
susanrice.png

Once the story broke that Susan Rice has sought to unmask the identities of Trump's people who were being eavesdropped on by Obama Inc. under national security pretexts, damage control kicked in. The media attempted to ignore the story for a day, but that strategy obviously wouldn't hold up once Trump, Graham, etc began discussing it. So the current defense is that it's just business as usual and Susan Rice did nothing wrong. "Nothing to see here folks. These are not the Watergate plumbers you're looking for."

Susan Rice meanwhile rushed off to the most favorable media outlet she could find to tell her side of the story. MSNBC. Obviously. Lean forward.

Rice predictably denied that the information had been used for political reasons, but admitted the gist of the story. When you have a pol come in and deny something other than the latest story they're really here to deny, they're admitting it. Rice emphasizes a denial of leaking the information, while effectively admitting the unmasking.

Susan Rice Admits "Unmasking" Some Wiretapped Americans

4. MSM will try to avoid this story like a bad habit.

I suspect that now that the investigation of Obama's unsubstantiated allegations about the Russian government carrying out covert operations to influence the election is morphing into an investigation of the Obama administration's covert operations to try to influence the election, MSN might want to cover its own ass by becoming less partisan in favor of the Democrats.

As much as the RuskieWingers want, the focus is not on the former administration.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

I swear, you libs are like a cat with a laser pen. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Never knew you were this much of a Stalinist

CLAPPER AND YATES GRILLED IN SENATE SUBCOMMITTEE ON RUSSIAN PROBE
When will Congress force Susan Rice to do the same?
May 9, 2017

Joseph Klein
congress.png

At least Mr. Clapper and Ms. Yates showed up to testify publicly before the subcommittee, even if what they had to say was not very illuminating. Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice, who appears to have been at the center of the unmasking of the identities of American citizens and may well have knowledge of what happened to that information, has thus far refused to testify. She should be subpoenaed immediately.

Clapper and Yates Grilled In Senate Subcommittee on Russian Probe

Forum List

Back