I am curious how people see this. Pick one of the three options:

1 The MSM is reporting on this in favor Trump
2 The MSM is reporting on this in favor of Susan Rice
3 The MSM does not seem partisan or biased in any way

I don't see a partisan position. the MEDIA posts what gets clicks.

for the record, I don't have a problem with unmasking the treasonous trump freaks.

I suspect that now that the investigation of Obama's unsubstantiated allegations about the Russian government carrying out covert operations to influence the election is morphing into an investigation of the Obama administration's covert operations to try to influence the election, MSN might want to cover its own ass by becoming less partisan in favor of the Democrats.

I don't see a partisan position. the MEDIA posts what gets clicks.

for the record, I don't have a problem with unmasking the treasonous trump freaks.

So option number three for you? You do not see any partisan bias from the MSM at all?

I suspect that now that the investigation of Obama's unsubstantiated allegations about the Russian government carrying out covert operations to influence the election is morphing into an investigation of the Obama administration's covert operations to try to influence the election, MSN might want to cover its own ass by becoming less partisan in favor of the Democrats.

As much as the RuskieWingers want, the focus is not on the former administration.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

As much as the RuskieWingers want, the focus is not on the former administration.

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security

Which option, 1, 2, or 3?

Yes, these are allegations made by various people in the Obama administration, yet a year after the investigation began, they have been unabl to produce a single fact in evidence to support these allegations. Doesn't that make you even a little bit suspicious?

Which MSM gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate???

Are they "unbiased and non-partisan?"

So what? The bottom line how did they influence the election and please be specific.

gmc14978520170404075000.jpg

I suppose I should have added my own vote here. The MSM appears to be doing what they can to favor their own Susan Rice, but apparently, there is nothing that the MSM can lie about, omit, or spin, that doesn't work out in Trump's favor.

None of the above.

So what? The bottom line how did they influence the election and please be specific.

I think I'll wait till the investigation is complete before I commit to any specifics.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

None of the above.
Wouldn't it be cool if not answering the question would make it so that the media was not actually biased in favor of Rice?

I think I'll wait till the investigation is complete before I commit to any specifics.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
lol How many more years do you think that will take?

Andrea Mitchell, Hillary BFF and Dem-bot , failed to ask Susan Rice one significant question this morning; which is: "Since you lied about the Benghazi video being responsible for Benghazi days later on all those Sunday news shows, why should we believe you now?".

Forum List

Back