mRNA Pioneer Says Calling Pfizer Gain-of-Function Work "Directed Evolution" is Like Calling Kidnapping "Impromptu Adoption" - Project Veritas

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
LOL impromptu adoption! :auiqs.jpg:

Dr. Robert Malone:

"Which brings us to Friday night. Dogs wake me up at midnight, and I find that Pfizer legal has finally dropped a response at 8:00 PM EST Friday night. Again, classic textbook timing. Designed to bypass the Friday PM news cycle and more importantly to give Wall Street maximal time to digest the news before opening bell next Monday.

These guys are professional grade. To recap, they have shut Google searches down, memory holed/scrubbed the internet, deployed an army of bots, trolls and chaos agents to cause confusion and doubt on social media, and almost completely suppressed any coverage of the story by the many corporate media outlets that they have been pumping money into over the last three years. Payback time."

"Yeah but it’s not Gain Of Function though is it… Ok, sure, through various means the virus ‘acquired’ new abilities that it didn’t have before, but it didn’t gain any functions… You see? It didn’t Gain, it acquired… and they were abilities, not Functions… sheesh. This word salad is like renaming a child kidnapping and claiming it was an impromptu adoption. "

Sure, but Project Veritas says crazy shit all the time. Why would this time be different?

It's Dr. Malone speaking, not Veritas, ninny.
About 80 to 90% of the above quote reads like a conspiracy theory nut who thinks our entire government is involved in a conspiracy. Does he wear a tinfoil hat too?

I'm old enough to remember when moonbats like you didn't believe a word the establishment said.

Now y'all let 'em take you up the ass and don't even get the reacharound.
Yeah, that generation was young and idealistic while you old white grievance motherfuckers are just conspiracy moonbats.

I'm old enough to remember when moonbats like you didn't believe a word the establishment said.

Now y'all let 'em take you up the ass and don't even get the reacharound.
I probably have socks older than you.

Not this moron Malone again. He hasn't worked on mRNA in 35 years

Forum List

Back