Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

The only reason why the D's are supporting Zelenskyy so fervently now is because Zelenskyy refused to investigate Hunter's illegal activities in Ukraine.

There is no reason why Putin really shouldn't share what he knows.

According to Ukrainian prosecutors, Hunter Biden committed no crime.

Frankly, do we have to ask Putin? A special counsel can be appointed to look into this

Wow, and where are you going to get 35 years for this counsels and commissions to look into this like you have Hillary? Biden won't make it that long like Hillary has.

If Putin has dirt on Biden, why is it wrong for Trump to ask that Putin releases it?

Well, for one, Hunter Biden's supposed transgressions took place in the Ukraine, not Russia.

Hey! Maybe that is why Putin is invading the Ukraine! He's gonna take over the country so that he can find the dirt on Hunter, which he will give to his friend Trump and the election will be overturned and Trump will rule the USA with his good friend Putin.

Hunter Biden's Laptop is real, and The CIA tried to cover it up to help rig the 2020 election.

When asked about why The CIA lied about Hunter Biden's laptop the agent in charge of it said:

“I took special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump."
Veteran CIA Agent John Sipher

Hey Tree, is this quote something you pulled outta your ass while reading a right wing blog, or do you have a link to back it up so we know it's real? I'm guessing it's something you read and are now regurgitating to say "Biden bad".

newsmax is questionable source; find something reputable.

right011.png

Wow, and where are you going to get 35 years for this counsels and commissions to look into this like you have Hillary? Biden won't make it that long like Hillary has.
when was a special. counsel looking into clinton for the past 35 years?

OH YEA that's where I want to get my information from, Putin the man who says he is on a peace keeping mission in Ukraine.

Hunter Biden's Laptop is real, and The CIA tried to cover it up to help rig the 2020 election.

When asked about why The CIA lied about Hunter Biden's laptop the agent in charge of it said:

You can look forward to more bullshit & distractions from that shitbag Trump now that it's been revealed that 7 hours of his phone records are missing from 1/6 because that fuck was using a burner phone.

Trump is the biggest gangster who ever lived.

There is no evidence this is Hunter Biden's laptop. It has the earmarks of a Russian sting.

Last edited:
So, you don't think Biden sold influence?

You don't find it suspicious that Hunter sat on the board of a Ukrainian company getting $50,000 a month?

Interesting.

Hunter Biden sat on the board until 2019. That was 3 years after his father left office. Joe Biden had no influence. Burisma was also a major sticking point in the Obama Administration demands that a corrupt prosecutor be fired.

Hunter Biden sat on the board until 2019. That was 3 years after his father left office. Joe Biden had no influence. Burisma was also a major sticking point in the Obama Administration demands that a corrupt prosecutor be fired.
You're the biggest dupe in the world if you think anyone that high in Federal office stops having influence after they leave. LOLOL.

In Russia, they like to say the Janitor is in charge, if he's the most powerful man in the room.

Perhaps you should learn a thing or two from Russia, you seem...ill...uninformed...incapable of critical thinking.

As somebody who's not the president of the United States, I find that not to be unusual.

But, Hunter Biden sat on that board at $50,000 a month solely because his father is a person holding political office within the United States government.

You don't see the difference because you are deliberately obtuse or you're an idiot.

From Jan 2017 to 2019, Hunter Biden sat on the board when Joe Biden had no influence. You are the idiot.,

Forum List

Back