What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. President, Joe Biden, this is what you need to do now!!!!!

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

You need to show some emotion, get angry!!

You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda on a public forum.

Make it personal, you represent the “people”, the obstructionists represent their own personal interests, not the people.

I repeat, You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda on a public forum.

Make it personal, you represent the “people”, the obstructionists represent their own personal interests, not the people.

I repeat, You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda.

I hope you’re watchinfromafarfarawayaspossible. Another continent would be great!

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The President - The Resident.jpg

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

That's easy. All of them, who aren't actually disguised Democrats.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

You're kidding, right? Joe Biden is too stupid to know how to use a computer. Navigating a public discussion forum would be impossible for that fuckin' idiot.

Besides, he's not "Mr. President." He's not the "President" of anything, just some asshole that's taking up space in the White House.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Reaction score
Mr. President,

yes Jo needs to point out those Republicans so America will know who to vote for in the next elections

NightFox

Wildling
Reaction score
Mr. President,

Are you kidding? Uncle Joe has a hard time remembering his OWN name, let alone the names of all the Republicans in Congress.

It’s all those guys over there in the watchmacallit building, they’re being mean to me and blocking my, my, my….Er… ummmm… ya know, the stuff I wanna do, for Switzerland and I Fred Flintstone ain’t gonna take this kind of obtusion no more!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

Are you kidding? Uncle Joe has a hard time remembering his OWN name, let alone the names of all the Republicans in Congress.

It’s all those guys over there in the watchmacallit building, they’re being mean to me and blocking my, my, my….Er… ummmm… ya know, the stuff I wanna do, for Switzerland and I Fred Flintstone ain’t gonna take this kind of obtusion no more!

...and even if he could remember their names, he'd mispronounce them.

:laughing0301:

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

I see those names everyday on CNN and MSNBC.

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

The people blocking his agenda are called, "Patriots" and they don't need anyone pointing them out. They are standing proud and announcing their opposition.

Read My signature boi.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

He can't even remember his own name!

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Indications are that Biden is quick to get angry but his anger is incoherent and without direction. He isn't likely to get any better no matter how much you hate "obstructionist" republicans.

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

I see those names everyday on CNN and MSNBC.

No kidding, guess that explains why you're so stupid and out of touch.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mr. President,

...and even if he could remember their names, he'd mispronounce them.

:laughing0301:

It's like I told President Lincoln...

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr President, you need to stop sniffing and molesting little girls, NOW.

Use names, name all the little girls you've sniffed and molested. Call them out, let them be known.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List