Mr. President, Joe Biden, this is what you need to do now!!!!!

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Mr. President,

You need to show some emotion, get angry!!

You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda on a public forum.

Make it personal, you represent the “people”, the obstructionists represent their own personal interests, not the people.

I repeat, You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda.

Mr. President,

You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda on a public forum.

Make it personal, you represent the “people”, the obstructionists represent their own personal interests, not the people.

I repeat, You need to point out the “names” of the Republicans who are blocking your agenda.

I hope you’re watchinfromafarfarawayaspossible. Another continent would be great!

The President - The Resident.jpg

Mr. President,

That's easy. All of them, who aren't actually disguised Democrats.

Mr. President,

You're kidding, right? Joe Biden is too stupid to know how to use a computer. Navigating a public discussion forum would be impossible for that fuckin' idiot.

Besides, he's not "Mr. President." He's not the "President" of anything, just some asshole that's taking up space in the White House.

Mr. President,

yes Jo needs to point out those Republicans so America will know who to vote for in the next elections

Mr. President,

Are you kidding? Uncle Joe has a hard time remembering his OWN name, let alone the names of all the Republicans in Congress.

It’s all those guys over there in the watchmacallit building, they’re being mean to me and blocking my, my, my….Er… ummmm… ya know, the stuff I wanna do, for Switzerland and I Fred Flintstone ain’t gonna take this kind of obtusion no more!

Mr. President,

Are you kidding? Uncle Joe has a hard time remembering his OWN name, let alone the names of all the Republicans in Congress.

It’s all those guys over there in the watchmacallit building, they’re being mean to me and blocking my, my, my….Er… ummmm… ya know, the stuff I wanna do, for Switzerland and I Fred Flintstone ain’t gonna take this kind of obtusion no more!

...and even if he could remember their names, he'd mispronounce them.

:laughing0301:

Mr. President,

I see those names everyday on CNN and MSNBC.

Mr. President,

The people blocking his agenda are called, "Patriots" and they don't need anyone pointing them out. They are standing proud and announcing their opposition.

Read My signature boi.

Mr. President,

He can't even remember his own name!

Indications are that Biden is quick to get angry but his anger is incoherent and without direction. He isn't likely to get any better no matter how much you hate "obstructionist" republicans.

Mr. President,

I see those names everyday on CNN and MSNBC.

No kidding, guess that explains why you're so stupid and out of touch.

Mr. President,

...and even if he could remember their names, he'd mispronounce them.

:laughing0301:

It's like I told President Lincoln...

Mr President, you need to stop sniffing and molesting little girls, NOW.

Use names, name all the little girls you've sniffed and molested. Call them out, let them be known.

Forum List

Back