Movies you walked out on.

Made in America-My mom left, and I had to go with her because she labeled me too young for the film's content. It was released the year that I turned 11 which was in 1993.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish I could remember the name of the movie. A lady friend and I went to see a movie she choose. We sat through probably 45 minutes of the movie which seamed to be a bunch of unrelated scenes.....or at least we could not figure out what the relationship was. So finally we go up and left. I think one of the scenes may of been about a Mexican drug cartel. I wish I could remember the name of the movie so that I could look up a review and see what the movie was suppose to be about.

I don't think i've walked out on any even if they were bad but i have turned off plenty and/or thrown out the dvd to the wind. Lost in Translation was one that sailed across a small lake in Florida.

Two films were the "Hellstrom Chronicle" and "Roger and Me". Not knowing what they were about as much as seeing a movie for entertainment.

I walked out on 7percent solution, and
Steve McQueen's Octagon I think it was called.
To rub salt in our wounds everyone sitting through 7 percent solution had to hear laughter coming from the next door theater that was playing Richard Pryor & Gene Wilder's
Silver Streak.
During a family visit I've fallen a sleep to one of my Mom's movie theater choices-
a British manor type movie. *L*

I have never walked out on a film.

Although, if I remember right, my mother told me years later, that if it hadn't been my eleventh birthday party, and I hadn't been there with three friends they were chaperoning, they probably would have yanked me from Ice Pirates.

That was not what they were expecting with a "PG," move.

:auiqs.jpg:

My father walked out on Saving Private Ryan. He said no US Army platoon would go up against a panzer unit. He had some personal experience. He landed in France a few months after D Day, with the US Army.

the last Dumb And Dumber they made. i just didn't like the plot about him re-uniting with his daughter...i walked out pretty early...i get bored easily, so...

Film fans name the movies so bad they caused them to walk out of the theater Just reading this article and thinking back on movies I walked out on.
The ones I remember were M.A.S.H , Dune, and a few horror movies that I knew how it would go less than 5 minutes in. List any major movies you walked out on.

There's Something About Mary.

Not because my sensibilities were offended by the comedy--I can handle offense. There were some skin eruptions going on at some point and that stuff--just no. Walked out, waited for hubby in the lobby.

I don't believe I ever walked out of a theatre. If the movie was bad, and I was on a date.. I found other things to do.

Now... equally the same however, in today's world is paying to rent a movie, and not finishing it.
I have done that plenty of times.

^^^ That is what happened with me and The Newton Boys. It was rented and because I never finished it, I don't know how much was left. I probably didn't even get through half of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don’t walk out on movies either but there are some that I consider to be two hours of my life that I can never get back again.

Pretty much anything by Quentin Tarantino, but especially Pulp Fiction and the Kill Bill movies. My ex was a fan. I don’t think hit men sit around discussing Jungian philosophy between jobs.

Angel Heart - Mickey Rourke, Robert DeNiro, Lisa Bonet. Worst movie ever made. Only remotely interesting if you miss the fact that Robert DeNiro is the Devil in the opening scene. His character’s name is Louis Cypher. It takes wilful ignorance to miss it.

I like bad movies. Billy the Kid versus Dracula is a favourite. John Caradine played Dracula. And I love Red Sonja starring Birgit Neilsson, Stallone’s ex. One of our local stations ran Great Movies every night at 7:00 and 10:00 and Not So Great Movies on Sunday afternoons. But big budget movies that you roll your eyes at the premise, are the ones I can’t take.

I don’t walk out on movies either but there are some that I consider to be two hours of my life that I can never get back again.

Pretty much anything by Quentin Tarantino, but especially Pulp Fiction and the Kill Bill movies. My ex was a fan. I don’t think hit men sit around discussing Jungian philosophy between jobs.

Angel Heart - Mickey Rourke, Robert DeNiro, Lisa Bonet. Worst movie ever made. Only remotely interesting if you miss the fact that Robert DeNiro is the Devil in the opening scene. His character’s name is Louis Cypher. It takes wilful ignorance to miss it.

I like bad movies. Billy the Kid versus Dracula is a favourite. John Caradine played Dracula. And I love Red Sonja starring Birgit Neilsson, Stallone’s ex. One of our local stations ran Great Movies every night at 7:00 and 10:00 and Not So Great Movies on Sunday afternoons. But big budget movies that you roll your eyes at the premise, are the ones I can’t take.
>>>His character’s name is Louis Cypher. It takes wilful ignorance to miss it.

Like missing LouisFar-a-con?
:disbelief:

District 19 or something like that.... I saw it on video later, not a bad ending.

There was another movie in the 80's that was pretty wretched. Death Before Dishonor I gave up on it. I should have walked out of American Beauty, Cloud Atlas.

Forum List

Back