Move over, Slick Willy... Michigan prosecutor charged with hiring prostitutes

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Welcome to another example of "Democrat Values"....

Michigan prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III charged with hiring prostitutes

Michigan Prosecutor, “Outspoken for Ending Prostitution” — Busted Soliciting Sex HUNDREDS of Times

Michigan Prosecutor, “Outspoken for Ending Prostitution” — Busted Soliciting Sex HUNDREDS of Times
Posted on March 20, 2016 by Matt Agorist
Stuart-Dunnings-III.jpg

Ingham County, MI — When it comes to the government, in general, the notion of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ rings true through every level, from the parking transit officer to the president.

Hypocrisy is a function of the state.

The citizens of the US are often reminded of thishypocrisy when members of the government commit such heinously criminal and hypocritical acts that they are cast out from their curtain of government protection.

The most recent case of government hypocrisycomes from a Michigan prosecutor, who, for the past 20 years, has been the top prosecutor for sex workers, a man who put sex traffickers in jail and built a reputation as “an outspoken advocate for ending human trafficking and prostitution,” according to a statement released by Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette (R).

Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III was arrested Monday at a coffee shop near Lansing, on not one, not 10, but hundreds of illegalencounters in Michigan over the last 6 years.

“This is not a going into Barnes and Noble and buying something as a client or a customer,” Schuette said. “This is an instance where an officer of the law, an officer of the court, the prosecutor in the capital city of Michigan has a responsibility to enforce the law, report crimes, but he did just the opposite. He was a participant in commercial sex activity.”

According to the Washington Post,

Dunnings faces 15 criminal charges across three counties, including willful neglect of duty and pandering. The latter charge stems from the prosecutor paying for sex with a woman who was seeking help resolving a child custody dispute, according to the affidavit.

He was also charged with 10 counts of engaging in the services of prostitutes, a misdemeanor, in Ingham, Clinton and Ionia counties.

After being processed in the Ingham County jail, Dunnings was arraigned and released on bond.

Dunnings was known for his harsh sentences for prostitutes and their customers. “In the first two years alone, his prosecutors charged 19 people with felonies and impounded 53vehicles,” according to the Lansing State Journal.

Dunnings was the highest paid official in Ingham County, with a salary of $132,000 — most of which went to his sex habit. Dunnings was shelling out hundreds of dollars at a time, three to four times a week to pay for sex workers.

Then, after he was done getting his rocks off, he’d go back to court like nothing happened, and continued to ferociously attack sex workers in his position as prosecutor. His hypocrisy is sickening.

both demos and repubs should be instructed by their moms at an early age------"that which you decide to do PRIVATELY with your own body when you are alone-----is no one's business------better to do it alone than to do it in any unlawful manner"

From the first link (CBS)....

The case against Stuart Dunnings III developed from tips during a federal human-trafficking investigation, state Attorney General Bill Schuette said.

The 63-year-old Dunnings, a Democrat, is the elected prosecutor in Ingham County. He was charged with using the services of prostitutes - a 93-day misdemeanor - in Ingham, Clinton and Ionia counties hundreds of times between 2010 and 2015.

Dunnings also was charged with pandering - enticing a woman to become a prostitute, a 20-year felony - and willful neglect of duty. He was arrested at a local coffee shop, lodged at the Ingham County jail and was scheduled to be arraigned Monday afternoon. There was no immediate comment from his office.

"A member of law enforcement was using the services of women who were being trafficked," Schuette said at a news conference. "It doesn't matter who you are. It does not matter. If you break the law, there are consequences - period."

both demos and repubs should be instructed by their moms at an early age------"that which you decide to do PRIVATELY with your own body when you are alone-----is no one's business------better to do it alone than to do it in any unlawful manner"

giggle not, Obiwan-----'tis the advice I gave to my son.....and to some of my patients"
When about ten -----the kid asked me.."ma, is there something a person can do to his own body that makes the body think it had sex .....?" all mothers of sons FACE
these moments........ I wish someone had told Bill Cosby.....

giggle not, Obiwan-----'tis the advice I gave to my son.....and to some of my patients"
When about ten -----the kid asked me.."ma, is there something a person can do to his own body that makes the body think it had sex .....?" all mothers of sons FACE
these moments........ I wish someone had told Bill Cosby.....
Did you tell him to pay taxes on his property..??.That makes me feel like I've been screwed every time...

Hundreds of times, sounds fishy. Not saying he did or didn't but does he get a trial? Also this is not a democratic issue.

Hundreds of times, sounds fishy. Not saying he did or didn't but does he get a trial? Also this is not a democratic issue.
Oh, he'll get a trial.....

Then hopefully he'll decide to take Irosie's advice!!!!!

Too bad he can't hire this guy, but this guy is after his job. OKeefe gets a lot of drunk drivers off as well, and I feel anyone who drives drunk is a potential killer and should get the book thrown at them. So we have a Rep. accusing him of crimes and then we have a Rep (I'm quite sure he is a Rep) after his job. I would bet they have their witnesses all lined up.

O'Keefe said he left his position in 2013 because he was concerned about Dunning's leadership and something needs to change for the good of the County.

He explained, "Someone needs to get in there, someone needs to clean up that office, someone needs to start asking questions about what was going on, who knew what was going on. And, that office needs to go in a completely different direction and I intend to do that."

O'Keefe will be running in the November election to take Dunnings's seat; but, until then, Dunnings still holds the title.

Attorney Patrick O’Keefe successfully convinces prosecuting attorney to DENY criminal charges for sex offense allegation against youthful client. Client from Jackson, February 10, 2016.

Sex Crimes

Being charged with a sex crime can have life-long consequences. In addition to facing lengthy prison sentences, and sometimes even mandatory minimum sentences, having to register as a sex offender and being branded a pedophile or rapist for the rest of your life is devastating.

In my career, I have seen far too many people suffer as a result of poor legal counsel in this complex area of the law. Prosecutors and police officers receive extensive training in this area. Therefore, it is important for you to hire an attorney with extensive training in this area. It is important for you to hire an attorney who possesses inside knowledge on how these cases are handled. And it is important for you to hire an attorney who can win, who has won and is not afraid to try your case.

Case Results

School sexual assault allegation proven false by Attorney Patrick O’Keefe – no criminal charges issued against client – client remains in school – complainant charged criminally for telephone harassment of Client.–April 2014

Criminal Defense Results | Criminal Defense Lawyer | Patrick O'Keefe

Too bad he can't hire this guy, but this guy is after his job. OKeefe gets a lot of drunk drivers off as well, and I feel anyone who drives drunk is a potential killer and should get the book thrown at them. So we have a Rep. accusing him of crimes and then we have a Rep (I'm quite sure he is a Rep) after his job. I would bet they have their witnesses all lined up.

O'Keefe said he left his position in 2013 because he was concerned about Dunning's leadership and something needs to change for the good of the County.

He explained, "Someone needs to get in there, someone needs to clean up that office, someone needs to start asking questions about what was going on, who knew what was going on. And, that office needs to go in a completely different direction and I intend to do that."

O'Keefe will be running in the November election to take Dunnings's seat; but, until then, Dunnings still holds the title.

Attorney Patrick O’Keefe successfully convinces prosecuting attorney to DENY criminal charges for sex offense allegation against youthful client. Client from Jackson, February 10, 2016.

Sex Crimes

Being charged with a sex crime can have life-long consequences. In addition to facing lengthy prison sentences, and sometimes even mandatory minimum sentences, having to register as a sex offender and being branded a pedophile or rapist for the rest of your life is devastating.

In my career, I have seen far too many people suffer as a result of poor legal counsel in this complex area of the law. Prosecutors and police officers receive extensive training in this area. Therefore, it is important for you to hire an attorney with extensive training in this area. It is important for you to hire an attorney who possesses inside knowledge on how these cases are handled. And it is important for you to hire an attorney who can win, who has won and is not afraid to try your case.

Case Results

School sexual assault allegation proven false by Attorney Patrick O’Keefe – no criminal charges issued against client – client remains in school – complainant charged criminally for telephone harassment of Client.–April 2014

So you're saying O'Keefe was able to produce evidence that Dunnings was filing false charges against individuals while HE was engaging in illegal activities?????

I agree with O'Keefe....

This case definitely needs to go to trial..

Sex Crimes

Case Results

So you're saying O'Keefe was able to produce evidence that Dunnings was filing false charges against individuals while HE was engaging in illegal activities?????

I agree with O'Keefe....

I'm say O Keefe represented drunk drivers and got them off and also two sexual cases on is site. So tell me how is he going to prosecute drunk drivers now? Morality depends on your job?? Drunk drivers are more dangerous than a guy paying for sex in my opinion.

O'Keefe wants his job and the ATT. General wants Snyder's job. I smell a set up.

Sex Crimes

Case Results

I agree with O'Keefe....

I'm say O Keefe represented drunk drivers and got them off and also two sexual cases on is site. So tell me how is he going to prosecute drunk drivers now? Morality depends on your job?? Drunk drivers are more dangerous than a guy paying for sex in my opinion.

O'Keefe wants his job and the ATT. General wants Snyder's job. I smell a set up.
So Dunnings brought charges with inadequate evidence, while HE was involved in illegal activities....

His trial will certainly be interesting, won't it????

So Dunnings brought charges with inadequate evidence, while HE was involved in illegal activities....

His trial will certainly be interesting, won't it????

They could've nab him much earlier, but they didn't. Why not? I think, he's just first layer of many.

Welcome to another example of "Democrat Values"....

Michigan prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III charged with hiring prostitutes

Posted on March 20, 2016 by Matt Agorist
Stuart-Dunnings-III.jpg

Ingham County, MI — When it comes to the government, in general, the notion of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ rings true through every level, from the parking transit officer to the president.

Hypocrisy is a function of the state.

The citizens of the US are often reminded of thishypocrisy when members of the government commit such heinously criminal and hypocritical acts that they are cast out from their curtain of government protection.

The most recent case of government hypocrisycomes from a Michigan prosecutor, who, for the past 20 years, has been the top prosecutor for sex workers, a man who put sex traffickers in jail and built a reputation as “an outspoken advocate for ending human trafficking and prostitution,” according to a statement released by Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette (R).

Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III was arrested Monday at a coffee shop near Lansing, on not one, not 10, but hundreds of illegalencounters in Michigan over the last 6 years.

“This is not a going into Barnes and Noble and buying something as a client or a customer,” Schuette said. “This is an instance where an officer of the law, an officer of the court, the prosecutor in the capital city of Michigan has a responsibility to enforce the law, report crimes, but he did just the opposite. He was a participant in commercial sex activity.”

According to the Washington Post,

Dunnings faces 15 criminal charges across three counties, including willful neglect of duty and pandering. The latter charge stems from the prosecutor paying for sex with a woman who was seeking help resolving a child custody dispute, according to the affidavit.

He was also charged with 10 counts of engaging in the services of prostitutes, a misdemeanor, in Ingham, Clinton and Ionia counties.

After being processed in the Ingham County jail, Dunnings was arraigned and released on bond.

Dunnings was known for his harsh sentences for prostitutes and their customers. “In the first two years alone, his prosecutors charged 19 people with felonies and impounded 53vehicles,” according to the Lansing State Journal.

Dunnings was the highest paid official in Ingham County, with a salary of $132,000 — most of which went to his sex habit. Dunnings was shelling out hundreds of dollars at a time, three to four times a week to pay for sex workers.

Then, after he was done getting his rocks off, he’d go back to court like nothing happened, and continued to ferociously attack sex workers in his position as prosecutor. His hypocrisy is sickening.

Well....if he paid for prostitutes he isn't like bill clinton at all...really.....bill clinton raped and sexually assaulted women who were vulnerable because his position of power over them....

Not much alike really......

And we still don't know what bill did on the rape island run by that billionaire.....

Forum List

Back