Move Over Drudge, Make Way for the Bongino Report

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Fed up with the website’s shift to the left, Fox News contributor, podcast host, and investigator Dan Bongino has taken the bull by the horns with the launch of a new eponymous conservative news aggregator website. The Bongino Report debuted on Wednesday and already appears to be gaining traction.

Home - The Bongino Report

• :love_ya4:

Bongino is adorable and loving his new site.

Fed up with the website’s shift to the left, Fox News contributor, podcast host, and investigator Dan Bongino has taken the bull by the horns with the launch of a new eponymous conservative news aggregator website. The Bongino Report debuted on Wednesday and already appears to be gaining traction.

I've never noticed Drudge to be particularly pro-Trump as the article states. I have noticed the leftward turn and noticed the silence of the left regarding Drudge lately.

I will bookmark this site.

Dan Bongino seems like a good guy, so I'll probably check his Web site out, but no, Drudge has not gone left. He is simply reporting the news like he always has. Just because the news doesn't always favor Trump doesn't mean he's moving left.

This is a great idea. It's important that Trumpsters expose themselves to absolutely as little contrary information, data and opinion as possible.

Stay in that ideological cocoon 24 hours a day if possible, hearing and seeing only that which is comfy, only to venture out once in a while to spray it on others.

Kind of the Trumpster version of a campus "safe space"!

This is a great idea. It's important that Trumpsters expose themselves to absolutely as little contrary information, data and opinion as possible.

Stay in that ideological cocoon 24 hours a day if possible, hearing and seeing only that which is comfy, only to venture out once in a while to spray it on others.

Hardly.
We just look for news sources that don't filter the news thru the eyes of the MSM.

It is you Hillary voters who are upset when anyone comes along who doesn't promote the Democrat spin "news"

I thought you were "pro-choice."

Last edited:

Hardly.
We just look for news sources that don't filter the news thru the eyes of the MSM.

It is you Hillary voters who are upset when anyone comes along who doesn't tut promote the Democrat spin "news"

I thought you were "pro-choice."
I'm absolutely pro choice!

Whatever keeps you comfy.

I've never noticed Drudge to be particularly pro-Trump as the article states. I have noticed the leftward turn and noticed the silence of the left regarding Drudge lately.

I thought Drudge leaned more never-TRUMP during the 2016 campaign and hardly ever read the site after the election.

I thought Drudge leaned more never-TRUMP during the 2016 campaign and hardly ever read the site after the election.
I agree. The article said he WAS, pro-Trump. I never saw that either.

More like an echo chamber circle jerk...
I WAS BEING NICE

Oh... oops...

It's been a long week, I'm tired, and I'm sick of the lack of critical thinking exhibited by these ardent Trumplodytes. Their need to source their news only from sources that parrot their already firmly held beliefs is idiotic and ridiculous. They are an embarrassment to the Republican party I eagerly registered in when I turned eighteen all those years ago. It's people like them, the way they think, that, among other things, helped me to decide to step away from the GOP during Bush's second term. Fuck 'em.

Yep....my buds and I visited DRUDGE 4-5 times a day but not any more. Matt's gone full on snowflake. I'll check out this new site but for now it's all ZH all the time

I WAS BEING NICE
It's been a long week, I'm tired, and I'm sick of the lack of critical thinking exhibited by these ardent Trumplodytes.
Yeah, all the bad things you smart people predicted; Hillary winning 2016 in a Landslide, the stock market crashing, the global recession that Trumps tariffs would cause, the armed rebellion, the collapse of NATO, etc, etc, all that came about and now we must remove Trump to save civilization like Pelosi said because we only have eight years of life on Earth left due to Global Warming.

iu

Just kiddinbg, absolutely NONE of that Happened at all!

You Smart People with your 'critical thinking superiority' GOT ALL OF IT TOTALLY WRONG!

We have the best economy EVER, over 100 days the DJI set new records, lowest unemployment, a stronger military and manufacturing jobs COMIING BACK which all you
Critical Superiority Types said COULD NEVER HAPPEN!

WRONG AGAIN! :spinner:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I WAS BEING NICE
It's been a long week, I'm tired, and I'm sick of the lack of critical thinking exhibited by these ardent Trumplodytes.
Yeah, all the bad things you smart people predicted; Hillary winning 2016 in a Landslide, the stock market crashing, the global recession that Trumps tariffs would cause, the armed rebellion, the collapse of NATO, etc, etc, all that came about and now we must remove Trump to save civilization like Pelosi said because we only have eight years of life on Earth left due to Global Warming.

iu

You Smart People with your 'critical thinking superiority' GOT ALL OF IT TOTALLY WRONG!

We have the best economy EVER, over 100 days the DJI set new records, lowest unemployment, a stronger military and manufacturing jobs COMIING BACK which all you

Yikes, Jim. 2.1% is not the best economy ever, we're still in a manufacturing recession, the right wing media is....

Aw, never mind. I know it doesn't matter. I can see you're all the way in.

Trump Devotion Syndrome is definitely too powerful for me.

Last edited:
I WAS BEING NICE

iu

Yikes, Jim. 2.1% is not the best economy ever, we're still in a manufacturing recession, the right wing media is....

Aw, never mind. I know it doesn't matter.

Trump Devotion Syndrome is too powerful for me.
ChiCom bots and troll are trying to get Trump to stop being so mean to their masters so they can go back to the good old days of taking our dollars, stealing our IP and sending us invasive species and spyware in everything, even toothpicks they export

Forum List

Back