Move over Covid here comes the Nipah Virus

Variants may share some of the the same mutations, an expression of the virus-host relationship, which history must include non-human hosts. Nipah also implicates pigs, so we pay attention to the (Indian [italics]]) study that suggests SARS-CoV-2’s most ancient ancestor is a pig virus. The breathing space of mine bats is symbolic of trash promiscuity. One can see the revertant nature of the mutations, for example in Mu, where the virus may think it’s inside a minnow host:

Mu spike mutations:
T95I
Y144S
Y145N
R346K
E484K
N501Y
D614G
P681H
D109N

Fathead minnow spike, without mutating:

Y501
N109
S144

But Nippah virus has a low R-Naught factor...close close contact is currently needed for infection. And currently COVID-19 delta variant is crowding out all other infections for this to be a significant outbreak...

But...that's not to say that it couldn't happen. Currently the biggest concern is getting increased vaccination rates for countries like this.

But Nippah virus has a low R-Naught factor...close close contact is currently needed for infection. And currently COVID-19 delta variant is crowding out all other infections for this to be a significant outbreak...

But...that's not to say that it couldn't happen. Currently the biggest concern is getting increased vaccination rates for countries like this.
Vaccination is the key word, because we suspect that Daszak’s attending the Nipah Singapore conference does link to Nipah’s connection to pigs as SARS-CoV-2 possibly most ancient ancestor, porcine respiratory and reproductive virus (PRRSV), automatically linking Ralph Baric’s North Carolina co-authorship with Wuhan bat lady, Zheng-Li Shi. Wild boars from Germany introduced into North Carolina in 1913 again link to drooling fruit bats in the Malay Peninsula, origin of Nipah being just north of Singapore. Drooling Rousettus fruit bats in the Nile Valley may also have gotten the backs of wild pigs wet, and they are reservoirs of Marburg virus, counterpart being Rousettus harboring Mengla filovirus not far from the Mojiang copper mine in Yunnan, source of SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative.

So when the reader is following the chron for Nazi Democrat sabotage of the efficacy of Trump’s hydroxychloroquine in the media, it’s best to remember that the governor of South Dakota folded under the pressure of the (Minnesota [italics]) hydroxychloroquine trial. It’s not a little matter that evolutionary hypotheses for origins of PRRSV link to the University of Minnesota.

For review of the pathology, which also happened in Europe via the Raoult protocol for COVID-19 treatment, the reader is directed to USMB thread ‘Hydroxychloroquine Studies Seems To Be Set Up To Fail.’

Vaccination is the key word, because we suspect that Daszak’s attending the Nipah Singapore conference does link to Nipah’s connection to pigs as SARS-CoV-2 possibly most ancient ancestor, porcine respiratory and reproductive virus (PRRSV), automatically linking Ralph Baric’s North Carolina co-authorship with Wuhan bat lady, Zheng-Li Shi. Wild boars from Germany introduced into North Carolina in 1913 again link to drooling fruit bats in the Malay Peninsula, origin of Nipah being just north of Singapore. Drooling Rousettus fruit bats in the Nile Valley may also have gotten the backs of wild pigs wet, and they are reservoirs of Marburg virus, counterpart being Rousettus harboring Mengla filovirus not far from the Mojiang copper mine in Yunnan, source of SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative.
If....and that's a mighty big "IF" we can actually ramp up production of vaccine production we could actually stop most viruses from becoming pandemics again.

Money is the key factor here...India and China both have very little in altruistic efforts by the government for their people. Consequently these viruses generate from these places.

Poverty rates and disposable income doesn't really exist for the citizens of these nations. Graft and financial abuses abound for these places. So medical care, where desired, is expensive and unobtainable for many.

In this report, fatal Nipah is stopped by potent monoclonal antibodies linking Bangladesh (reminiscent of the last case of smallpox):

Dec 2020 Nipah Monoclonal Antibodies / Ferrets / Bandgladesh NiV
’....protected ferrets in lethal models of infection with NiV Bangladesh.’

The above report is from Vanderbilt University, University of Texas, and Marie Bashir in Australia. We linked the fruit bat to Marie Bashir in post #481 of the Biological Politics thread for the recombinant coronavirus:

Missoula Floods in Oregon link ivermectin’s first use against a nematode that infects Japanese mice as well as the Camas Pocket Gopher of the Willamette Valley. Missoula Floods inundating the Willamette caused deterritorialization of the gopher which also interacts with the long-tailed weasel, a Mustelid. Mustelids link SARS-CoV-2 in mink as well as ferrets infected with Bangadeshian Nipah.
The freshwater crayfish taking over gopher burrows in Willamette links nidovirus in shrimp (GAV, YHV) to Baric’s co-author, Zheng-Li Shi for white spot of shrimp (WSSV) publications (2006) and the Wuhan shrimp seller SARS-CoV-2 “Patient Zero.”

Since ivermectin originates from a Japanese golf course, suggested viewing is Caddy Shack, the gopher sequence. Since we’ll now link bottlenose dolphin coronavirus, suggested is Robin Williams on the beach with the cow, because cetaceans also link to Yunnan Yak coronavirus, which some Belarus scientists believe may be the SARS-CoV-2 intermediate host. Last year, the Yangtze finless propoise Neophocaena, was also suspect.

Orthoparamyxovirinae
’Henipavirus (Nipah, Hendra)....Morbillivirus (dolphins, porpoises).’

Note that in post #48, the reader will run into a paywall if they try to discover what monoclonal antibodies potently neutralize Nipah virus. Therefore, another approach is to analyze hosts.

2013-2014 Bottlenose Dolphin Coronavirus HKU22 / Indo-Pacific Tursiops aduncus / University of Hong Kong
’....Clearance of virus was associated with specific antibody responses.’

In weasels, domestic cats, and flying foxes that vector Nipah, there are nematodes that infect the brain, which will be expounded upon in other threads. Fau Chi’s NIH link for Daszak’s Nipah conference attendance is here, which also links the RaTG13 virus Zheng-Li Shi studied from the Mojiang copper mine:

(2011) Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York: Ephrin-B2, B3 Henipavirus Receptors

Jul 2017 Div. of Structural Biology, Wellcome Trust, UK; Div. of Infectious Diseases, Boston Children’s Hospital; Icahn School of Medicine, New York; Boston School of Medicine / Mojiang Virus Ephrin Receptor

The study showing that ivermectin physically attaches to the SARS-CoV-2 virus is from Icahn School of Medicine.

Chinese communists knew what they had when they pulled RaTG13 from the Mojiang copper mine: a bane to elderly and obese Americans with the potential for much more economic disruption than SARS-CoV.
I'm seeing alot more Chinese actors and actresses on American TV, so I wonder if the Chinese nation is becoming more influencing and predominant in our nation ? Now I want everyone to know that I'm not against Chinese actor's and actresses, and I'm not against Chinese visitor's or Chinese Americans at all, but what I am against is the Chinese government somehow becoming to interwoven into our market's, government and infrastructure.

I'm seeing alot more Chinese actors and actresses on American TV, so I wonder if the Chinese nation is becoming more influencing and predominant in our nation ? Now I want everyone to know that I'm not against Chinese actor's and actresses, and I'm not against Chinese visitor's or Chinese Americans at all, but what I am against is the Chinese government somehow becoming to interwoven into our market's, government and infrastructure.
Chinese communists only needed to set back and watch the carnage while they, and Fau Chi as well, has clammed up about (the rest of SARS-CoV-2 [italics]), that is, all the SARS-CoV-2 that (has not infected [it.]) Homo sapiens. China will pay off Ugandans to boast about China while China invests in Uganda, though the ebola reservoirs in Uganda remain unknown to potential victims and scapegoats. That is the communist modus operandi for dangerous diseases of humans. COVID-19 is a replay of the sloth and arrogant disregard of the (rest of ebola viruses [it.]) that do not infect Homo sapiens, while bedpartners such as Daszak and Wuhan’s Zheng-li Shi weasel out of responsibility, like incorrigible teens playing hookey.

Chinese communists only needed to set back and watch the carnage while they, and Fau Chi as well, has clammed up about (the rest of SARS-CoV-2 [italics]), that is, all the SARS-CoV-2 that (has not infected [it.]) Homo sapiens. China will pay off Ugandans to boast about China while China invests in Uganda, though the ebola reservoirs in Uganda remain unknown to potential victims and scapegoats. That is the communist modus operandi for dangerous diseases of humans. COVID-19 is a replay of the sloth and arrogant disregard of the (rest of ebola viruses [it.]) that do not infect Homo sapiens, while bedpartners such as Daszak and Wuhan’s Zheng-li Shi weasel out of responsibility, like incorrigible teens playing hookey.
That's why it is imperative that we get to the truth about Covid, because we should excommunicate ourselves from China immediately it true that Covid might have been a bio weapon..... If were something innocent that was aided and abetted by us in order to study "gain of function" even if it was released on accident, then we need to know that for sure as well.

If I were president, and my findings were that either of the two were the case, then I would in the case of the first if were true, would be to instruct all of our military to go into emergency protect mode. Otherwise the U.S. Military would remain on heightened alert whilst we study the evidence, and the true intentions of the Chinese in this pandemic event, and what might they be capable of next. If find it was a bio weapon potentially being studied, then we should completely cut off ties with China, and tighten our border's heavily while on going investigation's continue.

If the second were true, we would first arrest our own who were engaging in catastrophic science via off shore, IOW that could possibly kill million's in the world, and yet we as average American's along with many of our leaders were oblivious to it. The military would remain on high alert in a defensive stance while we investigate China's role in it, and to see if we need to sanction them heavily for having a role in it, otherwise if were basically just facilitating the situation by providing the facility and human resources for the studies.

If were equal participant's, but not with the intent of bio weapons being created, then only the main culprit's/individual's would be dealt with, and the assurance that all science along such lines be completely destroyed under mutual agreeable thinking, and that neither of us ever study such a thing in the ways of gain of function again.

That's why it is imperative that we get to the truth about Covid, because we should excommunicate ourselves from China immediately it true that Covid might have been a bio weapon..... If were something innocent that was aided and abetted by us in order to study "gain of function" even if it was released on accident, then we need to know that for sure as well.

If I were president, and my findings were that either of the two were the case, then I would in the case of the first if were true, would be to instruct all of our military to go into emergency protect mode. Otherwise the U.S. Military would remain on heightened alert whilst we study the evidence, and the true intentions of the Chinese in this pandemic event, and what might they be capable of next. If find it was a bio weapon potentially being studied, then we should completely cut off ties with China, and tighten our border's heavily while on going investigation's continue.

If the second were true, we would first arrest our own who were engaging in catastrophic science via off shore, IOW that could possibly kill million's in the world, and yet we as average American's along with many of our leaders were oblivious to it. The military would remain on high alert in a defensive stance while we investigate China's role in it, and to see if we need to sanction them heavily for having a role in it, otherwise if were basically just facilitating the situation by providing the facility and human resources for the studies.

If were equal participant's, but not with the intent of bio weapons being created, then only the main culprit's/individual's would be dealt with, and the assurance that all science along such lines be completely destroyed under mutual agreeable thinking, and that neither of us ever study such a thing in the ways of gain of function again.

Just ask your doctor.

You trust your doctor right?

You let them stick a finger up your butt, that's trust.

Why you get your health news off the internet is beyond me. You have a health profession who's interested in keeping you alive.

Just ask your doctor.

Why you get your health news off the internet is beyond me. You have a health profession who's interested in keeping you alive.
What are you blabbering about ?? Never had the prostate check, so your assumption's are already wrong and stupid, yet you felt you had to derail my post that had no correlation with what you just wrote. Good grief.

Just ask your doctor.

My old primary care doctor almost let me die of a heart attack. He was so worried about making his Porsche payments that he crammed so many patients into his day that he really did a bad job.

I stopped trusting him....and lived.

What are you blabbering about ?? Never had the prostate check, so your assumption's are already wrong and stupid, yet you felt you had to derail my post that had no correlation with what you just wrote. Good grief.

That's all these idiots have are appeals to authority and emotional arguments. They can't think for themselves.

They truly are morons.

Wisconsin newspapers today are lauding a new approach whereby more time will be spent with the patient. Nature is always already experimenting with gain of function.

Forum List

Back