Mother Of Six Year Old Child Who Shot Teacher FINALLY Speaks Out

Yet instead of taking responsibility for the situation, she's repeatedly using the ADHD for an excuse. My fiancee/best friend has ADHD and he would have never done something like this.

My guess is that your fiancé/best friend had access to treatments for her ADHD, but this child did not.

Oh, for the happy day when we make mental health care treatment EASY to get and Guns HARD to get, instead of the other way around.

My guess is that your fiancé/best friend had access to treatments for her ADHD, but this child did not.

Oh, for the happy day when we make mental health care treatment EASY to get and Guns HARD to get, instead of the other way around.
Guns are already hard to get unless you get them illegally….. getting a gun illegally is the easiest way to get a gun.

Screenshot_20230512_080701_Discord.jpg

It's a he actually. I'm a woman.

Forum List

Back