Mother Leaves Her 2 Kids In Car With Heat On To Go Have Sex. Kids Live 90 Minutes

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
There are no words.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPMlI0L9i8w]Mother Accused Of Killing Her 2 Sons By Leaving Them In A Car With The Heat On While Having Sex - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Where she is going, she is going to learn first hand just what her children went through....

Things like this makes it hard to believe in people.

May them kids be with the Lord now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if that woman has no regrets, may the Lord have special plans for her sick and selfish behind too! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Banned
May them kids be with the Lord now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if that woman has no regrets, may the Lord have special plans for her sick and selfish behind too! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hopefully it will be a lot hotter where she is going than what those two little boys experienced.

Mom accused of leaving kids in car to go have sex. Kids died from overheating when they were left in SUV.
I hope the two innocent children are in a better place now. The mother needs to be held accountable for what she did, and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I don't think you could possibly punish a mother more than her having lost her two sons.

If society wants to punish adultery, it will have to bring back adultery laws for everyone.

This society has dismantled itself from its roots. As a result, people engage in risky behaviors without considering any consequences.

This society has become a vacuous instructor to young women and young men.

Last edited:
In a way, I kind of hope she was always a bad mother. It would be terrible to find out she was a good, loving mother who made one bad mistake that got her children killed. In that case, I wouldn't be able to imagine what the woman must be going through.

In a way, I kind of hope she was always a bad mother. It would be terrible to find out she was a good, loving mother who made one bad mistake that got her children killed. In that case, I wouldn't be able to imagine what the woman must be going through.
Not only that, she lost her husband two months earlier in an automobile accident, she has the very low iq of 76, plus she has the reasoning capacity of a 10-year-old and is immature. She was crying when her case convened. She is also addicted to marijuana, thanks to the Colorado state laws, and had been smoking the day of the incident. Cannabis has a bad effect on the minds of children, and a worse effect on people who already have a low IQ, which, if she has been smoking weed for years, it may be responsible for the IQ. Children who are handed pot sticks when they are in their teens are susceptible to a variety of developmental disabilities, many of which were on full exhibit the day her sons were put in a car which she turned up to high, but which made the car 140 degrees, at which small children perish in an hour-long exposure.

There is a reason bad things happen. I'm not a liberal, but the young woman needs constant supervision in her present capacity, imho, because she is not capable of being on her own much less being on her own with dependent children.

A liberal attitude toward marijuana is what brought this woman to trial and to the state of her mental capacity imho.

Mom accused of leaving kids in car to go have sex. Kids died from overheating when they were left in SUV.
I hope the two innocent children are in a better place now. The mother needs to be held accountable for what she did, and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

If you really believe the kids are in a better place now, why would you punish the mother?

By the way, in the time it takes this site to reload the page after a post, dozens more children will have died around the world from starvation. Something to think about.

If you really believe the kids are in a better place now, why would you punish the mother?
Well, her reckless behavior caused the needless death of two innocent children. She denied her children the opportunity to live their lives like the rest of us. Extremely tragic and sad situation.

She was indeed charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide and one count of false reporting to authorities.

A lesson to be learnt in this tragedy is that our children should always, always take top priority over anything else, no exceptions.

I don't think you could possibly punish a mother more than her having lost her two sons.

If society wants to punish adultery, it will have to bring back adultery laws for everyone.

This society has dismantled itself from its roots. As a result, people engage in risky behaviors without considering any consequences.

This society has become a vacuous instructor to young women and young men.

Exactly. She had a right to have sex. Everyone should just get out of her bedroom. It's the war on women! Only republicans would say she should have kept her legs closed.

Well, her reckless behavior caused the needless death of two innocent children. She denied her children the opportunity to live their lives like the rest of us. Extremely tragic and sad situation.

She was indeed charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide and one count of false reporting to authorities.

A lesson to be learnt in this tragedy is that our children should always, always take top priority over anything else, no exceptions.

If Heaven's real, and I can get there through no fault of my own, I'd rather be there than here.

If Heaven's real, and I can get there through no fault of my own, I'd rather be there than here.
That would be extremely selfish towards your loved ones. They are the ones who would have to live with the grief and mourning of you being gone.

Forum List

Back