Mother Jones bombshell: Florida Massage Parlor Owner Has Been Selling Chinese Execs Access to Trump

In less than two pages you've gone from the OP claim...to talking about how Trump visits his properties too much...to talking about Paul Manafort's sentence. All of which tells me that you have nothing of note to post today!

"President Trump has arrived at the Trump Intl Gold Club. This is his 223rd day spent at a Trump property and his 172nd day spent at a Trump property golf course since becoming President."

Back to this nonsense? Come on, BB! You need some new material, Dude!
Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?
freedom of speech, baby. deal with it!

Freedom to make a fool of yourself? I'm watching and laughing. It's the shotgun approach to Trump hate! Can't get something to stick? Throw more bullshit up on the wall!
Why do you object so much about current news being discussed in the current events forum?

Because its premise is a lie?
Back to this nonsense? Come on, BB! You need some new material, Dude!
Washington Post: Is Paul Manafort’s sentence too light? He fared worse than many fraudsters, data shows.

It's amazing when the OP of a string can't stay on topic for more than a page! Would a moderator please put this string out of it's misery before Basquebromance further embarrasses himself?

Freedom to make a fool of yourself? I'm watching and laughing. It's the shotgun approach to Trump hate! Can't get something to stick? Throw more bullshit up on the wall!
Why do you object so much about current news being discussed in the current events forum?

In less than two pages you've gone from the OP claim...to talking about how Trump visits his properties too much...to talking about Paul Manafort's sentence. All of which tells me that you have nothing of note to post today!
you challenged me to expose Trump and his minions. and i did just that and i outwrestled you and made you tap out.

YOU TAPPED OUT!

you challenged me to expose Trump and his minions. and i did just that and i outwrestled you and made you tap out.

YOU TAPPED OUT!
Now, that is funny.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.
I can arrange a meeting with Trump for you. Just send me $10,000 to account # 1234-567891011/1213 and I'll get back to you immediately.

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

OK. Here it is in USA Today.

Here it is in the Miami New Times. And the Miami Herald.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

The South China Morning Post....

Rolling Stone....

A TV station in Missouri....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...
a newspaper in northwest Arkansas.... seek and ye shall find, nomsane?

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

So much for Poisoning the Well. On to the next fallacy.

I trust Mother Jones to do unbiased reporting about as much as I trust those pseudo-science blogs right wingers love to link to.

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

Inquisitr.... Business Insider.... another TV station in Boston.... Daily Beast.... The Guardian... Salon .... TheHill...

Search on "trump li yang florida" returned some 2.8 million results. Should I post 'em all?

Yeah, it’s amazing how sensational headlines get picked up about Trump, when the premise to begin with is a lie.

It’s also in the PBP, but waaayyyy down in the article it states she was not involved in the sting, nor does she own any spas that were. It is sensationalism, because 7 years ago she owned one of the nail salon/spas that was involved. And yes, many gain access to govt officials. All she has to do is have a membership to Mar-a-Lago, and bring a guest with her to be able to see him when in town. And if you think others don’t do the same all the time, I have another bridge to sell ya.

I seem to remember the Clinton’s themselves actually selling access to the Lincoln bedroom...
Man Behind Lincoln Bedroom Fundraising Scheme Defends Clintons Taking Foreign Cash

No, it isn't. Mother Jones has been an award-winning news magazine for over four decades. You just do not like what they expose through their investigative journalism and the way it holds up under scrutiny.

Actually, it is.

No, it isn't. Mother Jones has been an award-winning news magazine for over four decades. You just do not like what they expose through their investigative journalism and the way it holds up under scrutiny.

YOU TAPPED OUT!
You did what lol tds

Vanity Fair....

Esquire.....

Rolling Stone....

Yeah, it’s amazing how sensational headlines get picked up about Trump, when the premise to begin with is a lie.

It’s also in the PBP, but waaayyyy down in the article it states she was not involved in the sting, nor does she own any spas that were. It is sensationalism, because 7 years ago she owned one of the nail salon/spas that was involved. And yes, many gain access to govt officials. All she has to do is have a membership to Mar-a-Lago, and bring a guest with her to be able to see him when in town. And if you think others don’t do the same all the time, I have another bridge to sell ya.

I seem to remember the Clinton’s themselves actually selling access to the Lincoln bedroom...
Man Behind Lincoln Bedroom Fundraising Scheme Defends Clintons Taking Foreign Cash

Who gives a fuck if she's involved in the sex thing? You think THAT is the story here? :rofl:

I have no idea what "PBP" is. Peanut butter and prunes? :dunno: But no, the premise is not a "lie". It's documented. Depending of course on what you want to pretend the premise IS.

A Florida massage parlor owner has been selling Chinese execs access to Trump at Mar-a-Lago

The founder of the spa where Robert Kraft was busted also runs an investment business that has offered to sell Chinese clients access to Trump. The criminality and corruption surrounding Trump is unlike anything that we have ever seen.

Did you hear....two MAGA hat wearing guys beat up that actor from "Empire" because he is black and gay.....I haven't really followed the news since that story broke, but it seems like the same level of story as yours...

I thought this was a joke thread. You actually posted Mother Jones..... in a serious manor?

You realize you just put yourself on the same level as Alex Jones and Infowars... right?

This is the publication that had Michael Moore. That alone discredits it.

Forum List

Back