Most sappy/touching love song you can post

never get a southern started on st. dolly damn it...miss dolly makes 10 mill when houston covers i will always love you ...st dolly donates it to black high school for uniforms for matching band etc

when she passes the south will shut down

Trace wrote this song and then sang it to his third wife on their wedding day in the spring of 1997.

God bless you and him and all of his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. Sadly, Trace and Rhonda divorced after 17 years of marriage. Trace is now three years into marriage #4.

First of all, I should warn people that this one takes the sort of resolve to endure, the likes of which I am simply incapable. I can only get a little ways into it before I find myself twitching. Soon thereafter, I start retching uncontrollably before I collapse into a fetal position in utter despair.

First of all, I should warn people that this one takes the sort of resolve to endure, the likes of which I am simply incapable. I can only get a little ways into it before I find myself twitching. Soon thereafter, I start retching uncontrollably before I collapse into a fetal position in utter despair.

Now that is beyond sappy….lol.

Forum List

Back