Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

I dunno, man. That sounds a bit high, not to mention the fact that the title of this thread is completely misleading.

The most common response, given by 21.6 percent of the respondents, was of having a hundred-one to five hundred lifetime sex partners.

The most common response was only 21.6%?

That's not the same thing as "most homosexuals."

I looked into the years of some of these "studies" and many of them were in the 90's with one done in 1978!!! Good lord - no newer data available?

The most current one listed was 14 years old!

Last edited:
Lol...I've been in two committed monogamous relationships since 21. The current one for fourteen years. How many breeders can say that?

the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the divorce rate among them should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?

never mind homosexuals....

"Mick Jagger has slept with 4,000 women over the course of his life, and in retrospect, I think that might be kind of a low figure " biographer Chris Andersen reveals....:eek::lol:

Ah the 1960s..... there will never be that same vib again!:D

the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:

I remember back in the early '80's Rolling Stone published an in depth article on gays with AIDS.
Now this was early info on AIDS since we didn't know a whole lot about the disease at the time.

I don't remember the specific #'s, but I remember being absolutely stunned reading in the article where it gave the average # of partners the average AIDS victim had been with at that time. It was literally shocking to someone as naïve as I was at the time.

nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:

Ok...you win today's Irony Award. :eusa_clap:

How many sex partners does an unmarried man have in a lifetime? Heck even married men.
nowhere near the rate of queers !! and now that you freaks can get married the divorce rate among your disease spreading asses will tell the tale about how screwed up you freaks are !!:eusa_whistle:

This sounds like an Envy Thread to me.

I don't hate Homosexuals. But, I just don't like all the power they have now. Wealthy perverts buy out the American legal system, like OJ did. They used to say, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. It's like that. This little gay bubble is going to burst one day.

I don't hate Homosexuals. But, I just don't like all the power they have now. Wealthy perverts buy out the American legal system, like OJ did. They used to say, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. It's like that. This little gay bubble is going to burst one day.

"All the power we have"....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What power? They are underrepresented in positions of political and private authority. They are victims of violence at rates higher than heterosexuals. They are openly discriminated against in all spheres of life and are second class citizens in the US.

Forum List

Back