Most hated man in the US

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...all because of his HATE and greed --his HATE warped/warps his mind/thinking--this is undeniable
- usually you don't have many groups hating one man or woman
the left hates Trump, the right doesn't
the left loves Obama, the right doesn't
etc
but with Smollett you have more of his own kind that ''hate'' him--rightly so
more mad at him
blacks/LGTBQ/whites/browns/purples/leftists/etc

jussie-smollett1.jpg

Hate is a strong emotion...

This event doesn't change how I felt about him previously, which is to say, not at all.

I wasn't even aware of his existence before this event, so I can honestly say I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney if he lives, dies, or grows mushrooms in his crack.

Really Smollett is no different than every Trump hater that continues to accuse Trump and his followers of racism.

The only difference being, he involved the police, a big no, no. For you see, when you involve the police, that requires proof.

This event doesn't change how I felt about him previously, which is to say, not at all.

I wasn't even aware of his existence before this event, so I can honestly say I don't give a fetid dingo's kidney if he lives, dies, or grows mushrooms in his crack.
even whites that are not supremacists/haters did not know who he was
I guessing a lot of blacks did not know him

He might as well move. Chicago PD didn't miss the chance to make it clear how very pissed they are with him. How he thought he was going to get a pay raise from his $100K/episode out of this is beyond me.

i don't hate him, i hate what he did.

that said, he needs to be making big rocks, small rocks, for many years to come.

This is pretty much how I feel. Where did this guy get the idea that lying in such a way is how a person can score new fans when it could also make a person lose the fan base that they already have? Not to mention the possibility of compromising how everyone else in his field are looked at.

God bless you and anyone who suffers from what he is guilty of always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Really Smollett is no different than every Trump hater that continues to accuse Trump and his followers of racism.

The only difference being, he involved the police, a big no, no. For you see, when you involve the police, that requires proof.

If u include every person fixated on Hillary still we'll have common ground.

If not, it sounds a bit biased.

FWIW, I don't think Trump is a Confederate racist or whatever. I think they're drawn to him and he has leanings. Also I think Hillary and them servers were up to something and if her foundation never took pay to play money I'd be more amazed than if it did.

...all because of his HATE and greed --his HATE warped/warps his mind/thinking--this is undeniable
etc
more mad at him

jussie-smollett1.jpg

I don't feel any hate at all for Mr. Smollet at all. The guy has a lot of problems, he's an admitted homosexual, really a confused human being that made a bad choice of orientation IMHO.

Sure he's full of shit, but he really thought he could pull this off- others did it with no problem and he felt he was just as smart as them.

I don't hate the man. I hate what he represents - racism and bigotry.

Last edited:

If u include every person fixated on Hillary still we'll have common ground.

If not, it sounds a bit biased.

FWIW, I don't think Trump is a Confederate racist or whatever. I think they're drawn to him and he has leanings. Also I think Hillary and them servers were up to something and if her foundation never took pay to play money I'd be more amazed than if it did.

Oddly enough, Hillary was not immune from the race baiting as Obama accused her of racism when she ran against him.

He's got some deep rooted issues going on.

He's exactly what he professes to be against...a racist and bigot.

I don't the man. I hate what he represents - racism and bigotry.

Exactly!

I hate the hate, the lies, the baseless accusations.

I hate these political movements that then seek to use such hate to obtain power and then reduce my freedoms and increase human suffering.

Yes, we should all have intolerance for such things.

And until Smollett and company diverge from such hate, they should all be targets

In fact, every Dim politician that uses the race card should be called a "Smollite" and they should say, I wish they would file a police report on their accusations that I'm a racist, cuz if they did, their arse would wind up in jail

etc
more mad at him

jussie-smollett1.jpg
FOX and CRCs everywhere will get a lot of mileage out of this jerk......I'm sure.

He's got some deep rooted issues going on.

He's exactly what he professes to be against...a racist and bigot.

We shall see how much prison time he does and see if he is rewarded monetarily by the left for his Trump hating service

etc
more mad at him

jussie-smollett1.jpg
FOX and CRCs everywhere will get a lot of mileage out of this jerk......I'm sure.

And rightly so.

He is forever more a right wing poster child of what is wrong with the Left.

In fact, I bet you think that his hate for Trump and his supporters should not be listed a hate crime

Isn't that right?

Yes, people like yourself are the problem

etc
more mad at him

jussie-smollett1.jpg

The libs decided to make this case a cause celebre , a way to attack their President.

The story as originally published promoted the myth that conservatives are violent characters roaming the streets looking for queer libs and lynching them.

So the libs ran with it.

The liberals really need to apologize for accepting this doofuses word as gospel truth.

etc
more mad at him

jussie-smollett1.jpg

As they should. Playing the race card and stoking anger based on false accusations is a serious issue. The Left does it all the time. These people need to be held accountable.

Forum List

Back