Most Bestest Movie Lines

Forgiveness is between them and God and I’m here to arrange the meeting

Billy Clayton: The drunk piano player. . . . [Y]ou're probably seeing double.

Doc Holliday: I have two guns, one for each of you.

Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else. - X-Men

Heh heh heh.

Zoe Washburne: Sir, I need you to take helm because I need my husband to rip the clothes off my body.

Hoban Washburne - being dragged way: "Work, work, work"

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. --From Casablanca

Kilgore : Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. - Apocalypse Now (1979)

"I'm not left-handed either." - The Man In Black, in Princess Bride

"The word of a woman - what good is that."

"I am no one to be trifled with." - The Man In Black, in Princess Bride

"You don't get out much, do you." - The Count of Monte Cristo, just escaped from the prison Chateau D'If, to the Pirate who said his sailor was the best man he ever saw with a knife

Great thread...I needed a nice boost of positivity:)
Vinny: Is it possible that the two youts--
Judge Haller: Uh, the two what? Uh, uh, what was that word?
Vinny: Uh, what word?
Judge Haller: Two what?
Vinny: What?
Judge Haller: Did you say "yutes"?
Vinny: Yeah, two youts.
Judge Haller: What is a yute?
Vinny: Oh, excuse me, Your Honor, two youths.

This was only one of many funny scenes in the movie; one of the best comedies ever: My Cousin Vinny

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lousy movie, but one of the best lines of all time.

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

141881606_4107044002687260_1395080539605736353_n.jpg

Forum List

Back