Conspicuous silence over fallen crypto king's Democratic ties

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here is irrefutable proof that Democrats are the world's biggest suckers.

The story of FTX's downfall is complicated, convoluted, and unbelievably stupid.
And the only thing dumber than the people who fell for a 27-year-old tech bro’s promise of wealth and unimaginable riches has been the corporate press’s coverage of the crypto exchange’s implosion.
The short of it is this: FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried is almost certainly a conman and a thief. He opened a “bank” (a crypto exchange), accepted deposits of real money, helped himself to customers' deposits without their knowledge, and then distributed mountains of cash to friends and, more importantly, Democratic coffers. Indeed, Bankman-Fried ranked as the Democratic Party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle, pumping an estimated $40 million into various Democratic campaigns and activist groups.
Bankman-Fried was able to get away with the scheme for so long because he wrapped himself in the cloak of “effective altruism,” deflecting scrutiny and probing questions by promising to use his enormous "wealth" to address climate change, diversity and inclusivity, world hunger, etc., etc.
Don’t take my word for it. He admitted in a private conversation with Vox journalist Kelsey Piper the altruism bit was a front.
“You were really good at talking about ethics,” Piper said in a private message chat, “for someone who kind of saw it all as a game with winners and losers.”
“Ya,” Bankman-Fried wrote back, “Hehe. I had to be. It’s what reputations are made of, to some extent. I feel bad for those guys who get f***ed by it, by this dumb game we woke westerners play where we say all the right shibboleths and so everyone likes us.”
One would think the national press would take a sledgehammer to Baby Madoff and his apparent Ponzi scheme. But one would be wrong.

He was also donating to the anti-Trumper RINOs.
He was laundering money for the UNiparty

Don't worry Maxine Waters is chairing the FTX investigation. I'm sure one of the Dem's largest donors will receive the justice he deserves.

maxinew.jpg

Apparently there was a backdoor written into FTX's code that allowed for large movements of money that would fly under the radar.

600 Million disappeared in a 'hack' Friday after the company started sliding into the dumper.

This was a crooked operation from top to bottom and this hole is deep, but the thing about crypto and large fiat transfers is that they are traceable. It will take some time, but unless they burned the servers in some way the evidence is still there.

Here is irrefutable proof that Democrats are the world's biggest suckers.

The story of FTX's downfall is complicated, convoluted, and unbelievably stupid.
And the only thing dumber than the people who fell for a 27-year-old tech bro’s promise of wealth and unimaginable riches has been the corporate press’s coverage of the crypto exchange’s implosion.
The short of it is this: FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried is almost certainly a conman and a thief. He opened a “bank” (a crypto exchange), accepted deposits of real money, helped himself to customers' deposits without their knowledge, and then distributed mountains of cash to friends and, more importantly, Democratic coffers. Indeed, Bankman-Fried ranked as the Democratic Party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle, pumping an estimated $40 million into various Democratic campaigns and activist groups.
Bankman-Fried was able to get away with the scheme for so long because he wrapped himself in the cloak of “effective altruism,” deflecting scrutiny and probing questions by promising to use his enormous "wealth" to address climate change, diversity and inclusivity, world hunger, etc., etc.
Don’t take my word for it. He admitted in a private conversation with Vox journalist Kelsey Piper the altruism bit was a front.
“You were really good at talking about ethics,” Piper said in a private message chat, “for someone who kind of saw it all as a game with winners and losers.”
“Ya,” Bankman-Fried wrote back, “Hehe. I had to be. It’s what reputations are made of, to some extent. I feel bad for those guys who get f***ed by it, by this dumb game we woke westerners play where we say all the right shibboleths and so everyone likes us.”
One would think the national press would take a sledgehammer to Baby Madoff and his apparent Ponzi scheme. But one would be wrong.
For those of you who are ignorant of how FTX came to its end, I have started a topic for you: The REAL FTX Scandal

Forum List

Back