Most Americans Are Against Biden or Trump Running in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Old school politicians are the problem. The ESTABLISHMENT is running our country into the ground. Is Biden better than Trump? I am not so sure anymore. If Bernie ran for POTUS today, HE WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH BIDEN AND TRUMP. They are corporate puppets against Americans.

Old school politicians are the problem. The ESTABLISHMENT is running our country into the ground. Is Biden better than Trump? I am not so sure anymore. If Bernie ran for POTUS today, HE WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH BIDEN AND TRUMP. They are corporate puppets against Americans.

It would not hurt my feelings if both were no-shows for 2024.

The Marxist crackpot Bernie would beat Trump?!

Excuse me for moment.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Whew! Let me catch my breath.

Okay, you were saying?

No Bernie either.

Let's try someone at least 200 years younger.

I am ready to try some working schmuck picked randomly out of the phonebook at this point.
Makes me glad I'm unlisted. That gotta be a suck job, especially if old enough and set enough, you really don't have to work anymore.

1655784127216.png

Forum List

Back