Mossad President: "I support Palenstinians gettin their own state"

And you would be wrong again, I only hate moronic Americans like you.

It was part of my job to know what I am talking about, you cant fool intelligent people with lies when they know the job. If my income was $10,000 a day and my outgoings$10,000 a day then I have no support if something goes wrong. I still have to find $10,000 if I dont make any money. Keep asking for loans to cover the payment of the last loans and you will find the lenders witholding the money. Only moronic looney lefties borrow out of debt

I'm sure you think Jewing people out of money is a job... but it really isn't.

See, Jew is not just a noun but a verb.

Only when used by NAZI SCUM like yourself, and dates back the Germany in the mid 1930's. Did you see what we did to your grandparents and great grandparents for making the same remarks. We hung them like you hung negro's in the South at the same time in history, and we can soon bring back this punishment.

ONLY RACIST SCUM THINK AND ACT LIKE YOU DO WHEN THEY ARE LOSING THE DEBATE

Only when used by NAZI SCUM like yourself, and dates back the Germany in the mid 1930's. Did you see what we did to your grandparents and great grandparents for making the same remarks. We hung them like you hung negro's in the South at the same time in history, and we can soon bring back this punishment.

Guy, most of the rest of your miserable continent were handing over their Jews when the Nazis invaded...

And we've checked your Hitler Card, and you've exceeded your limit. That shit won't fly anymore

Guy, most of the rest of your miserable continent were handing over their Jews when the Nazis invaded...

And we've checked your Hitler Card, and you've exceeded your limit. That shit won't fly anymore

And here we have godswins law executed as only a true Nazi can. Your days are numbered and very soon the authorities will be arresting your people for being subversives and traitors.

nd here we have godswins law executed as only a true Nazi can. Your days are numbered and very soon the authorities will be arresting your people for being subversives and traitors.

Yeah... not worried about that. Last time I checked, I lived in a free country that gave me a bunch of medals for my service.

So that means you cant be arrested for breaking the law, how does that work ? How many decorated ex service people have been arrested in recent years ?

So that means you cant be arrested for breaking the law, how does that work ? How many decorated ex service people have been arrested in recent years ?

It's not against the law to tell the truth about the Jews...

It is when you LIE and use it to demonise them. As I asked how many decorated ex service people have been arrested in recent years, and how many where senior ranks ?

The terms you use when posting about the Jews are exactly the same ones used by your Nazi hero's in the 1930's, and then used again by the islamonazis from 1948 when they were beaten back by the Jews using farm tools

Forum List

Back