Moscow's oil exports more than halved in a week after G7 sanctions were imposed, Bloomberg reports.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
pootler said - the sanctions dont work ! :icon_lol:

Moscow's oil exports more than halved in a week after G7 sanctions were imposed, Bloomberg reports.
Russia's oil shipments by sea collapsed in the first week since the G7 and EU sanctions against Russian oil came into effect on Dec. 5, Bloomberg reported on Dec. 20. Total volumes exported from the country fell by 1.86 million barrels per day, or 54% during this period, according to the publication

FkgqxflXoAArjfp

Russia's oil shipments by sea collapsed in the first week since the G7 and EU sanctions against Russian oil came into effect on Dec. 5, Bloomberg reported on Dec. 20. Total volumes exported from the country fell by 1.86 million barrels per day, or 54% during this period, according to the publication

I'm sure China will take up the slack.

More Fake News from Titlose .

Increase the Meds , nurse . He's rambling again .

Do you believe that? A few months back we were told that a quarter million jobs were created. Turns out that was complete bullshit.

Question everything until you can verify it.

China does not give a shit what other countries do,
yo u dont understand term Energy_security, I see, try to read at least before humiliating yourself

try to read this

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Not saying that the Russia's economy isn't hurting, I don't give a shit. What I am stating as fact is that China will buy Russian oil no matter what the EU or US does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back