Moscow soldiers stole animals`food from Kharkiv Zoo " they stole carrots, beets and cabbage from our animals."

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

when you though that Muscovites just can´t fall deeper .....​

"Feldman Ecopark is 300 meters away from the Russian military. Tonight they stole carrots, beets and cabbage from our animals. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3332806

An American General and a Russian General were arguing over MRE's. The Muscovite General said, "Our field rations supply our soldiers with 1,500 calories a day."

The American General said, "That's nothing. Our MRE's supply each solider 3,500 calories per day".

The Muscovite General said, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! No one can eat 20 kilograms of radish haulm !!!"

Oh hell thats nothing, we have senior citizens in the US who subsist upon canned cat food! :banana:

As they should. Senior citizens are worthless.

Oh hell thats nothing, we have senior citizens in the US who subsist upon canned cat food! :banana:

If they are doing that ... They are fucking retarded or really like cat food.
A can of beans costs less than a can of cat food ... :auiqs.jpg:

Sherman would have been hung for his war crimes if we had The Hague back then…
The southern tradition of eating black-eyed peas on New Year's Day supposedly came from his little adventure in Atlanta and other parts of the south. They were the only thing left between us and starvation. So the story goes, anyway.

The southern tradition of eating black-eyed peas on New Year's Day supposedly came from his little adventure in Atlanta and other parts of the south. They were the only thing left between us and starvation. So the story goes, anyway.
What Sherman did was something that only Hitler and Stalin would have endorsed…

Anyhoo, I wonder why Pootin has failed to keep his men with supplies they need?

What Sherman did was something that only Hitler and Stalin would have endorsed…

Anyhoo, I wonder why Pootin has failed to keep his men with supplies they need?
It had the full support of Grant (commander of all union forces) and the blessing of President Lincoln.

Grant even planned the sacking of the Shenandoah Valley and assigned Sheridan as his instrument of destruction.

It had the full support of Grant (commander of all union forces) and the blessing of President Lincoln.

Grant even planned the sacking of the Shenandoah Valley and assigned Sheridan as his instrument of destruction.
They would have also faced The Hague if one was around then…

Let be factual the Union was brutal and what they did was Genocide, so let not honor such individuals when in fact if a war like that was fought today Lincoln, Grant and Sherman would be hung for their war crimes.

I am not excusing the South for their rebellion but I am stating in my personal opinion the Union North did commit crimes against humanity…

Now why is it that Pootin can’t feed his troops?

Moscow soldiers stole animals`food from Kharkiv Zoo " they stole carrots, beets and cabbage from our animals."​

Communists can't even feed their own people?
Tell me you're not surprised.

Forum List

Back