Moscow ’s goal is to occupy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland (Belarus and many other countries )and Finland. Because these sta

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Many westerners still don't understand, This is not a conflict between Ukraine and Moscow empire .... There can be no ‘negotiated peace’ with Moscow empire . It would just be the opportunity to re-arm and try again. DECOLONIZATION is the only way for Moscow to learn...

Moscow ’s goal is to occupy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland (Belarus and many other countries )and Finland. Because these states are "the historical lands of Moscow empire"

new-russian-split-map-just-dropped-v0-qt382budz4691.jpg

We don't like Russia or the Ukraine. Can't all Jews just move to Israel.

Many westerners still don't understand, This is not a conflict between Ukraine and Moscow empire .... There can be no ‘negotiated peace’ with Moscow empire . It would just be the opportunity to re-arm and try again. DECOLONIZATION is the only way for Moscow to learn...

Moscow ’s goal is to occupy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland (Belarus and many other countries )and Finland. Because these states are "the historical lands of Moscow empire"

View attachment 837903

Putin tells Russian school children Russia has no borders. The GOP comes along to help him out with that, and Biden drags his feet so Putin feels encouraged. You aren't going to get any real help from the U.S.; it's a banana republic now, not a world power. Quit wasting your breath and time on a dead horse.

Nazi Winkle's incoherent ramblings are of some use to clinical psychologists and as an occasional source for humour and ridicule .

We don't like Russia
are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

1689385895325.png

Putin tells Russian school children Russia has no borders. The GOP comes along to help him out with that, and Biden drags his feet so Putin feels encouraged. You aren't going to get any real help from the U.S.; it's a banana republic now, not a world power. Quit wasting your breath and time on a dead horse.

Why is this a worry? Russia is losing to Ukraine, doubt they could beat anyone.
+1. STILL they can attack USA´s election , support the black - islamic terrorists , sell the nukes to Iran or KSA , etc.

the DECOLONIZATION is the only way for Moscow EMPIRE to learn how to respect the world order ...

new-russian-split-map-just-dropped-v0-qt382budz4691.jpg

Nazi Winkle just rambling incoherently .
UAF is decimated and support from outside decreases by the day .

No men -- average front line age over 40 , no weapons , no bullets and no artillery or air cover .
A complete farce .

Are they beginning to form a circular squad to shoot their own…? Hum.

ps I trust Simonyan. She has a much better tan.

Huge Scandal in Moscow : The Kremlin reacted negatively to famous propaganda condomSimonyan's idea to set off a nuclear explosion over Siberia to disable radio electronics and satellites.

Stop the gravy train to ukraine.

View attachment 837903

I don't think there's any disagreement as to Moscow's intentions. But the question Americans ask (and not just maga) is how can it be that Europe, with economies that dwarf Russia's, cannot field its own defense?

Don't get me wrong. I'm more hawkish on Russia than most, and raised an eyebrow when Ukraine gave up nukes. If I had my way, Russia would be on a Saddam-esqu oil tether right now, and their non-carbon econ should be limited to agriculture, i.e. Patton was RIGHT, although Ivan would have kicked out asses in 46 cause our tanks sucked. WE had em by the balls in the 80s and 90s, and we should have neutered them then. It was go Nuke or go home, and we chose ... containment. And it was the best choice we had.

We got em on their heels now, and no Americans are dying, so if it were up to me it'd be .... KILL EVERY Living one of those sonsabitches. But Ukaine's making one big ASK of America.

View attachment 837903

So? We have no business in their affairs. You'll let us know when the US has the high ground on casting down righteous indignation on other countries that do the same thing. Or perhaps you've forgotten how many countries the US has invaded.

So? We have no business in their affairs. You'll let us know when the US has the high ground on casting down righteous indignation on other countries that do the same thing. Or perhaps you've forgotten how many countries the US has invaded.
Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

1696529375836.jpeg

We do have an interest in their affairs. Like it or not, the US will remain a capitalistic global trader until we willingly give up markets for our goods, and no longer care about starving Africans or the PRICE OF WHEAT.

But are we really still the "Arsenal of Democracy.?" I don't think we are. I mean seriously, if Germany, France and Italy gave up 1% of their gnp's this would be over by now.

Forum List

Back