Moscow Knife Massacre

Three women were stabbed to death in NYC. Nary a word from the mayor let alone the Governor. Why? Once they found out no gun was involved they didn't care, they really never do care, they use gun deaths for political purposes.

Four students were stabbed to death in Idaho. Barely made a dent in the MSM.

Three women were stabbed to death in NYC. Nary a word from the mayor let alone the Governor. Why? Once they found out no gun was involved they didn't care, they really never do care, they use gun deaths for political purposes.

Yes, Moscow Idaho, my OP's location. A mass knifing. Killer at large.

I didn't hear Biden say anything about curbing knife violence yet he just made a statement about the Walmart shooting using it to make his political gun grabbing statement.
So many of us are too afraid to discuss the horrifying problem of assault knives.

I didn't hear Biden say anything about curbing knife violence yet he just made a statement about the Walmart shooting using it to make his political gun grabbing statement.

The Veggie in Chief and his demonic handlers don't want to ban knives, not that no.....

The whole University of Idaho students can be stabbed to dead with knives, but as far as they are concerned.....no matter.

All that matters for the lunatic Left are guns.

They are blind to everything but guns. Idiots.

The Veggie in Chief and his demonic handlers don't want to ban knives, not that no.....

The whole University of Idaho students can be stabbed to dead with knives, but as far as they are concerned.....no matter.

All that matters for the lunatic Left are guns.

They are blind to everything but guns. Idiots.
Knives, like guns, could never be banned. It's the most ridiculous proposal/propaganda ever to be floated by a political party. Democrats have been taken over by alt-leftists who want to disarm patriotic Americans and make them government compliant. They want you to be disarmed and have to depend on their inefficient and underfunded law enforcement. Only stupid fucks would fall for this bullshit.

Knives, like guns, could never be banned. It's the most ridiculous proposal/propaganda ever to be floated by a political party. Democrats have been taken over by alt-leftists who want to disarm patriotic Americans and make them government compliant. They want you to be disarmed and have to depend on their inefficient and underfunded law enforcement. Stupid fucks.

Yes.

Interesting that the dog was unharmed but made no noise upon the killer’s entrance. That means the dog knew killer so the killer knew the victims.
Interesting point. It will be interesting if we are able to see the discovery.

Back in September the University Idaho issued security alert because a guy wearing all black riding a mountain bike threatened a group of students with a knife. And they never caught the guy.

So they've still got a psychopath with a knife lurking around the campus area.

I'd consider him the prime suspect.

And if they don't catch him soon, he'll probably do it again.

It's been all over the news for days. What's wrong with you?

Interesting that the dog was unharmed but made no noise upon the killer’s entrance. That means the dog knew killer so the killer knew the victims.
One of the girls mentioned a stalker before this. Hope the knife and the human it used in these murders are caught. The knife should get life

So many of us are too afraid to discuss the horrifying problem of assault knives.
It's an off-campus dorm house where several young pretty college girls were living. And the detectives found a ladder at the crime scene. And the police speculate that it may have been a window peeper.

Hmmm... :eusa_think: ...So BackAgain, where were you that night?

Last edited:

I agree, because you can kill a lot more folks with a knife than you can a gun. Smfh.

Forum List

Back