Moscow Economy Starts to Collapse as Current Account Falls 85% & Oil & Gas Revenues Crash in 2023 I OFFICIAL STATISTIC

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Far too many analysts of the war focus exclusively on the military situation, which is tough for Ukraine. But as with Germany in 1918 OR MOSCOW EMPIRE IN 1917 , it's the economics on the home front that will decide this war. If Ukraine and its supporters can hold firm for another 6-12 months, MOSCOW will begin to unravel from within. It's perfectly possible that we will see armed and disaffected troops marching on the centres of power as they did in 1917...

Moscow Economy Starts to Collapse as Current Account Falls 85% & Oil & Gas Revenues Crash in 2023 I OFFICIAL STATISTIC

1693233128873.jpeg

You have used the same silly map over 300 times this year and it still remains rubbish, Winkle the Nazi .Every Russian economic indicator remains fine and growth continues apace . Have you confused the Federation with the Republic of the Congo? Stupid old Nazi .

Ruble falls. Current account surplus falls. With so many things falling as of late I would take measures to move my offices to the first floor if I was a central banker in Moscow.

Russia's attempt to transfer international settlements from the #dollar to national currencies ran into problems with low liquidity and convertibility of such currencies. The lower the liquidity and the higher the "exoticism" of the currency, the higher the costs, up to 30% of the transaction amount. It is possible to convert, but long and expensive. At the same time, almost half of all international settlements (46%) are still made in the dollar, and its share in the reserves of countries is kept at the level of 60%.

🇨🇳 The #Chinese language is now becoming one of the main world languages in science, and therefore it will be gradually included in the programs of Russian universities, - Andrey Fursenko, Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation for Science and Education. They want to include the Chinese language in the programs of Russian universities, but it is important to keep Russian as one of the main languages of communication between scientists, said Andrey Fursenko, Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation for Science and Education .

Tourism sector in occupied #Crimea ground to a halt due to security situation. Crimea is economically dependent on the tourism industry, but the average booking rate for August was less than 40%.

Only 1.3 thousand viewers became guests of the three-day festival of Russian cinema in India - Russian Film Festival

Failed ex-Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson wants to interview Russian President Putin. This was announced by the editor-in-chief of RT - Simonyan.

All quite on the western front. Except for territories being reclaimed by Ukraine.

Ruble falls. Current account surplus falls. With so many things falling as of late I would take measures to move my offices to the first floor if I was a central banker in Moscow.
That's why you are not a banker in Moscow. Right now, when foreign business from unfriendly states is leaving Russia, you can buy their business for a song and make a fortune in a year. It's time of the great opportunities. The schemes may be complicated but it worth it.
There is no more unemployment, there are high salaries in military and industry. It's a win-win-win situation for government, for business and for ordinary people.

bad news, you killed many your lovers

you are full of crap, Ivan

Really? It doesn't look for me as a destroyed building (say nothing about headquarters of anybody) at all. May be, few broken glasses, hardly more. Anyway, the Nuclear plant supposed to be guarded by VGO-units, not ON or OMON as most of Chechen battalions are.

Last edited:
No, they just use the numbers which you (lying mongols 🇷🇺 ) provided them
Do you really believe that they are that naive? Man, it's XXI century, the bank system is transparent as a tear of a young liberal girl for anyone who is ready to study it.

That's why you are not a banker in Moscow. Right now, when foreign business from unfriendly states is leaving Russia, you can buy their business for a song and make a fortune in a year. It's time of the great opportunities. The schemes may be complicated but it worth it.
There is no more unemployment, there are high salaries in military and industry. It's a win-win-win situation for government, for business and for ordinary people.
One Whirled Order

I believe it because Putin is playing three-dimensional chess while the Globalists get confused playing Tiddlywinks.

Forum List

Back