Moscow calling: Donald Trump’s campaign was in contact with Russian agents

R

rdean

DESPITE REPEATEDLY DENYING ANY CONNECTION WITH RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS OR THE VLADIMIR PUTIN REGIME, A SENIOR RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SPILLED THE BEANS THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH RUSSIA.

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” said Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Rybakov in an interview on Thursday with Interfax, a state-run news agency. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

Trump faced criticism during the campaign for his positive statements about Russian President Vladimir Putin and for other Russia-friendly policy stances, although he repeatedly denied having financial or other ties to Moscow.
-----------------
So I guess Trump Jr. wasn't kidding when he made this claim.

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Now ignorant right wingers have given us a traitor as president. A true Manchurian Candidate. Good Job!

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
U.S. think tanks targeted by Russian hacking day after Trump's election - Cyberscoop

The Russians have since supplanted China as America’s most prominent rival in cyberspace. Over the last year, Russian groups have been blamed by American officials for a number of attacks in addition to the DNC hack.

US election 2016: Russia reveals contact with Donald Trump's team throughout campaign

Russia reveals Trump links

Russian government officials had contacts with members of Donald Trump's campaign team, a senior Russian diplomat said on Thursday, in a disclosure that could reopen scrutiny over the Kremlin's role in the president-elect's bitter race against Hillary Clinton.

--------------------------------

Trump believes Putin over our own intelligence community. What does that tell you? We have a Russian stooge as president. Will he pass on intelligence he's learned at briefings?

This guy is a real danger to this country.

Holy fuck.

Not that I ever doubted he was in contact with the Russian government, but for it to be exposed so early :badgrin:

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Mate, if a Russian official says that the Trump campaign was in direct communication with the Russian government, then that is a big fucking deal. Nothing to joke about, especially with the Trump campaign denying it.

Anyone who has uber wealth has to be corrupt to some extent. I don't care what letter is next to your name. Finding the corruption isn't hard. Like Clinton wasn't corrupt. Or Forbes or Soros or the kook brothers.

DESPITE REPEATEDLY DENYING ANY CONNECTION WITH RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS OR THE VLADIMIR PUTIN REGIME, A SENIOR RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SPILLED THE BEANS THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH RUSSIA.

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” said Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Rybakov in an interview on Thursday with Interfax, a state-run news agency. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

Trump faced criticism during the campaign for his positive statements about Russian President Vladimir Putin and for other Russia-friendly policy stances, although he repeatedly denied having financial or other ties to Moscow.
-----------------

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Now ignorant right wingers have given us a traitor as president. A true Manchurian Candidate. Good Job!
Well, with Clinton, you would have had nukes flying into our cities, destroying them.

Retreat! We're running out of excuses!

This could be nothing, but it is a big deal nonetheless. I'll wait to see if the story makes it to more mainstream media.

Ny problem is the number of countries that Hillary took millions of dollars from. Can anyone prove Trump took money from Russia?

Like Hillary took money from Ukrainian oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, Qatar you freaking name it.

-----------------

I don't care. If it ever produces problems for our nation I will, until then go fuck yourself.

-----------------

Who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back